Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Looks Good for Sept/Oct

Dinarisready

Im goin to keep this short and sweet for you all......the months of Sept and Oct are PRIME for our precious little RV......Im telling you....IF and im telling you IF Iraq stands their ground (not talking political cause that does not matter one bit) with their plans its goin down this fall.....no ifs ands or buts about it!!! Now where is keepmwlknfny cause I know he would back me up too 100% on this!!! Stay thirsty my friends!!! :D

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Im goin to keep this short and sweet for you all......the months of Sept and Oct are PRIME for our precious little RV......Im telling you....IF and im telling you IF Iraq stands their ground (not talking political cause that does not matter one bit) with their plans its goin down this fall.....no ifs ands or buts about it!!! Now where is keepmwlknfny cause I know he would back me up too 100% on this!!! Stay thirsty my friends!!! :D

I disagree. but if I'm wrong, I hope your'e right. ;)

• Upvote 2

Keepm, is vacationing in the tropics! He told me, no phones, no dinars, no worries and best of all, no thirst! Your right, he would back you 100%. I'm startin' to think that you two are twins of different mothers! Both of you, me thinks, is smoking that wacky tabacky! I really think, the time for vacationing though, is too soon - IMO, RV, right around the corner. Keepm, probably should have brought his dinar with him!

• Downvote 1

It may be the prime time, but I sure wish it would come sooner!

I'm in total agreement with Motorco. I'm also tired of waiting for this rollercoaster ride to come to an end! Besides, we all know GE has to be paid in IQD here shortly! ! ? ? :unsure:

I'm in total agreement with Motorco. I'm also tired of waiting for this rollercoaster ride to come to an end! Besides, we all know "GE has to be paid in IQD" here shortly! ! ? ? :unsure:

GE "has" to be paid in IQD?? This is what I don't understand. Couldn't they ask (demand) to be paid in $$$$$US??

I noticed that you are a newbie on this site. Have you heard of a date July 26th. It was posted by Sonny who has excellent Intel.. Hope your predictions are wrong and he's is right :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I noticed that you are a newbie on this site. Have you heard of a date July 26th. It was posted by Sonny who has excellent Intel.. Hope your predictions are wrong and he's is right :lol:

Yeah, that's right, you are a newbie - What do you possibly know?.... :huh::lmao:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If GE has to paid in IQD I don't think that makes a difference if they get 10,000 or 1,000,000,000,000,000 IQDs as long as it converts to the right amount in DOLLARS. I am sure they have a bank account in Iraq.

Your right they could pay them 10,000.00 IQD but that wouldn't be enough , They couldn't pay them 1,000,000,000,000,000 IQD cause they dont have it

But let say they do a RV at 2.00 then they would have enough IQD to pay them 2.6 billion

• Upvote 3

Keepm flew to the Tropics for free. He took a Hot air Balloon and he provided the air. LOL

That is sooooo funny!!! :lmao:

Impossible, They dont have that much in circulation.

Yeah, that's right, you are a newbie - What do you possibly know?.... :huh::lmao:

By the way guys, I'm just kidding!!!

• Downvote 1

I don't think they (Iraq) can wait that long. The natives are restless now, not to mention the UN and IMF.

• Upvote 1

If GE has to paid in IQD I don't think that makes a difference if they get 10,000 or 1,000,000,000,000,000 IQDs as long as it converts to the right amount in DOLLARS. I am sure they have a bank account in Iraq.

However --- you don't want to OVERPAY anyone if you know an RV is "pending" --- get it. 10,000,000 IQD pre-RV is $10,000. USD --- 10,000,000 IQD post -RV could be $10,000,000 USD if -- 1:1 is NEW exchange rate.

Edited by EBJNYC
  • Upvote 1

Yes I have heard of that 26th prediction....im not new to the dinar world....just to this site....and have always thought the 26th was NOT going to happen......doesnt matter if GE or whoever you wanna say needs to be paid, because they will get paid one way or another.....Iraq does NOT have to RV just to pay someone part of a contract....do you know how much money Iraq gets in US dollars??? Plenty to pay WHOEVER in installements over the year.....and its not a matter of Iraq CANT wait that long.....they have too, certain things need to be in place and put forward by the IMF/World Bank before shabibi can pull the trigger......you wanna know why sept/oct looks like a prime time for things to start moving?? Number 1, banking reform is slated to be finished by the end of october......and number 2, IF and let me say IF Iraq holds the date of october to take the ISX international, they will need an internationally recognized currency....a requirement for a countries currency to be internationally recognized is that is HAS TO AT LEAST have the value of 1 cent.....another requirement, is that before a country can go international with their stock market is that their currency HAS TO be internationally recognized for 30 days!!! And you dont need any super secret intel to figure this out....just takes patience for reading and researching and talking to the right people....aka currency traders who have been in the game for a long time! GE has nothing to do with Iraq and their RV....they might need to get paid but that doesnt matter...plus where is the document saying that GE needs to paid by the 26th of july.....just curious as to if anyone has seen it......all im saying is that the coming months of sept/oct give or take a month or so are looking better for ANY progress to be made as far as movement with the currency....does this mean it will absolutely positively 100% RV before october? nope...but it sure is looking good my friends....that is the next time frame to watch for!! STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

Keepm flew to the Tropics for free. He took a Hot air Balloon and he provided the air. LOL

I bet he has a better understanding of things then you do......never seen him throw ridiculous rates out there and dates for an RV.....all ive seen is a realistic point of view from him based off things that have, or still need to happen in order for an RV to go down....if you wanna be filled with fairy tales you can join the GET team..... :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I've heard July 26 also, unfortunately, I also heard June 15. And before that mid April, and before that March, and before that Christmas. Let's all hope this is the real deal, it does seem as though all the stars are lining up for us, finally. I've always believed you could almost "will" things to happen, if that's the case, this should happen soon!

You know what?? Its been prime time for the past 7 years (almost 7)....All I am saying all of these predicitons from people are getting a little out of hand... Heck the Iraq's, CBI, IMF, COI, the FBI :lol: doesn't even know when this is going to RV...But hey thanks for your post B)

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know what?? Its been prime time for the past 7 years (almost 7)....All I am saying all of these predicitons from people are getting a little out of hand... Heck the Iraq's, CBI, IMF, COI, the FBI :lol: doesn't even know when this is going to RV...But hey thanks for your post B)

No, they havent been prime....it takes a long time to plan something like this...you have been hearing prime because of all the BS that you listen to from some of those gurus on the other sites that pick everydate for an important meeting as the time to RV hahaha which then they still dont have any kind of factual information to point to something happening hahaha.....and this really isent a prediction either...its things that have to happen IF and let me say again IF Iraq sticks to October as a date for taking their stock market international....im not making any of this up and im not going to tell you stories about why it has to RV without ANYKIND of FACTUAL information to put in front of you to back it up....im not going to tell you that someone said this or that so trust me as FACT that its goin to RV hahaha what im telling you is absolute fact of what needs to happen in order for Iraq to go international with their stock market....which it just so happens is what they have slated to happen in October, not to mention banking reform that is to be finished in october as well....which just puts a little cherry on top.....there is no if ands or buts about it...IF IF IF IF Iraq goes international with the stock market they ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAVE a currency valued at least 1 cent.....you can talk to any intellegent currency trader about those regulations.....so this isent really a prediction cause im not guessing whats going to happen....Iraq is telling us what is going to happen, im just giving you the details of what follows and comes along with their actions in regards to us!!

• Upvote 1

Did I read somewhere that Sonny has changed his date?