Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 01/21/2018

yota691

4 hours ago, DWitte said:

If they're worth a dollar each, I'll find a way to get them there.  I don't care what size they are.

4 hours ago, davis411 said:

i will be cheech

your my chong

DWitte And Davis - Aka ‘Cheech And Thong’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:26 PM, Wiljor said:

Yes that is a one, from the central bank of Iraq. I just checked with my Lebanese co worker. The bill shown is one Dinar  :twothumbs:

Also, in Arabic on the bill, says one Iraq Dinar 

Wiljor, you are correct. I just asked a coworker of mine from Baghdad an he reads it as...Central Bank of Iraq, One Dinar

I also noticed the color of this note seems to be different from the one posted from back in the 1940-1950....Could this be the new One Dinar we await to see?

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I have to believe that it is a subliminal hint to the masses.... maybe a re-education getting them used to the idea of a 1-1 Dinar rate. It may not be a old or new version of the currency just a hint that a 1 Dinar note will actually have enough purchasing power to be significant in the near future 

1 to 1, I like it.  :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

PSX_20180122_175732.jpg

Here's another image of the 1947 1 dinar.

One big difference from this one and the one shown at the front of this thread that I noticed is the clock is not on this one, so that gives me some hope!!!

Edited by W8nomore
  • Upvote 2

On 1/21/2018 at 6:11 AM, yota691 said:

January 21, 2018
Visit of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq branch of Basra

In his visit to the branch of Basra: Governor of the Central Bank confirms the continued support system" rel="">support of the banking sector in all of Iraq

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail visited with a delegation of advanced leaders in this bank branch of the Central Bank in the province of Basra, and the delegation was keen to meet the staff of the branch and discuss the most important organizational matters in the work of the branch.

The Governor praised the work of the branch staff, stressing that the Iraqi Central Bank support system" rel="">support the banking sector working in Iraq

file-151653097346753.jpg

file-151653102282316.jpg

file-151653104280854.jpg

file-1516531061591.jpg

file-151653107888231.jpg

In the other photos it looks like more dinars in the glass above their heads 

Can anyone see clearly enough to decipher what those notes are? 

Im on my phone and can't expand clearly enough to tell what they are 

2 hours ago, DoD said:

Wiljor, you are correct. I just asked a coworker of mine from Baghdad an he reads it as...Central Bank of Iraq, One Dinar

I also noticed the color of this note seems to be different from the one posted from back in the 1940-1950....Could this be the new One Dinar we await to see?

DoD :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

1 to 1, I like it.  :twothumbs:

Evening Chuck. Yes 1-1 works exceptionally well for me too !! I would be gone so fast they would think I was the Flash !!   :)

Have a great evening Chuck, your positive attitude is greatly appreciated around here, well cept' maybe for the Red Baron.. LOL

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6