Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House Republicans Release Secret Memo Accusing Russia Investigators of Bias

I very rarely watch Alex Jones (Info Wars), but this video is interesting. So if McCabe is now known to be the main leaker with regards to the Trump-Russia Collusion, and he had meetings with the White House stating that he would lead FBI internal investigation to determine where the leak was coming from, should he get his full retirement package, or should he be tried under the full power of the law? I vote for the later.

Also, does anyone think that the money that was funneled to his wife's election campaign had any influence in his decision to sale out his morals and duties to uphold the law?

MCCABE FORCED TO RESIGN BECAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT RUNNING THE CLINTON CONSPIRACY AGAINST TRUMP

Indy

• Upvote 2

posted by Hannity Staff - 5 hours ago

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan called for a “cleansing” at the FBI Tuesday morning, saying the House Intelligence Committee should release a bombshell report that outlines systemic abuse by the Department of Justice in surveilling American citizens.

The Speaker made his stunning remarks while speaking with reporters ahead of President Trump’s State of the Union address, urging the FBI and the DOJ to “disclose” any information they may have on anti-Trump abuse throughout the agency.

“Let it all out, get it all out there. Cleanse the organization,” said Ryan. “I think we should disclose all this stuff. It’s the best disinfectant. Accountability, transparency — for the sake of the reputation of our institutions.”

Ryan’s comments come just hours after the House Intelligence Committee voted to release the controversial memo to the public -despite objections from the FBI and the Justice Department.

The four-page document reportedly outlines widespread abuse of the FISA -or Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act- by DOJ officials to illegally surveil on American citizens; possibly including those with close ties to President Trump in the run-up to the 2016 general election.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I think it will be released... It is up to the president and his lawyers, but what's he got to hide?

B/A

There may be some stuff in here that is not kind to Trump and his Admin as well...just saying. But overall, I think you are correct that most if not all of the info in this memo will exonerate Trump and paint the past year in a very bad light for everyone who has opposed Trump, especially when siding with the Trump-Russian Collusion narrative.

Indy

• Upvote 1

Personally I am fed up with those in government who treat the average citizen as a bunch of idiots and label themselves as a group of elitists.  It is beyond time that these people find out in hard terms TO WHOM THEY SERVE.  The citizens do not serve the government.  THE GOVERNMENT SERVES THE PEOPLE.  When they break the law and the trust of the people they should have to pay 10 fold.  This has been going on far too long.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Agreed Bohica. Enough is enough! Just came home for lunch, turned on FOX, lookin at the train wreckage. The enemy is so angry at the reformation that’s currently taking place. He plays dirty. We have to stay postured in prayer with fasting until we’re free. Did you see those angry faces last night?! This is no coincidence. We the people are being liberated from a very dark grip. Power and finance and freedom are returning to us. We are exiting Egypt. We are being awakened, transformed, and reformed, at the same time. This shift is bigger than us. A different, greater kingdom is being established in the earth... while another is falling. There is such great joy ahead, people! Hang on for the bumpy ride! We will surely arrive at our appointed destination.

For you guys that may not understand my above perceptions...I’m not politically inclined...I’m just an intercessor like a few others here...you know...we’re like Kingdom CIA, right? Lol! Oh and Jesus/Yeshua...He’s neither Democrat or Republican. He’s not American. He’s not even a Christian! I’ve coined a couple of phrases from my two favorite modern day prophets: “The sky isnt falling; the Kingdom is coming!” ...and...”You’re somewhere in the future, and you look much better than you do right now!” God bless you all as we continue moving forward. 😀

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, lynnie said:

Agreed Bohica. Enough is enough! Just came home for lunch, turned on FOX, lookin at the train wreckage. The enemy is so angry at the reformation that’s currently taking place. He plays dirty. We have to stay postured in prayer with fasting until we’re free. Did you see those angry faces last night?! This is no coincidence. We the people are being liberated from a very dark grip. Power and finance and freedom are returning to us. We are exiting Egypt. We are being awakened, transformed, and reformed, at the same time. This shift is bigger than us. A different, greater kingdom is being established in the earth... while another is falling. There is such great joy ahead, people! Hang on for the bumpy ride! We will surely arrive at our appointed destination.

For you guys that may not understand my above perceptions...I’m not politically inclined...I’m just an intercessor like a few others here...you know...we’re like Kingdom CIA, right? Lol! Oh and Jesus/Yeshua...He’s neither Democrat or Republican. He’s not American. He’s not even a Christian! I’ve coined a couple of phrases from my two favorite modern day prophets: “The sky isnt falling; the Kingdom is coming!” ...and...”You’re somewhere in the future, and you look much better than you do right now!” God bless you all as we continue moving forward. 😀

I tried doing this earlier but messed it up somehow.  I agree with your comments.  I have been watching the train wreck.  My think goes to being a little more military.  My thinking is that if it  comes out that any of these nut groups such as ISIS, antifa, radical Islam, or any of those groups have a hand in this train wreck then all bets are off and it  means war.  No mercy, no quarter, no prisoners.  

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump's very own hand picked director of the FBI is not comfortable with the accuracy of the memo.....that speaks volumes in my opinion.

***///MAGA!

Could it be that Trump was once again giving his opposition the benefit of the doubt in selecting this guy for that reason...

because, after all, he DID sail right through confirmation.... unlike other Trump nominees.... 

Is this guy a deep state operative after all... :huh:

Things that make ya go "Hmmnnn..."

We wait.... :soon:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///MAGA!

Could it be that Trump was once again giving his opposition the benefit of the doubt in selecting this guy for that reason...

because, after all, he DID sail right through confirmation.... unlike other Trump nominees.... 

Is this guy a deep state operative after all... :huh:

Things that make ya go "Hmmnnn..."

We wait.... :soon:

Or perhaps Donald J. Trump has skirted integrity his entire life.......and therefore honestly believes Director Wray's loyalty should be to him, rather than the rule of law.  

I wait.... :soon:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

President Trump Approves of Release of FISA Memo

News Commentary
By Jim E | February 1, 2018 11:41AM

It’s happening!

President Trump has reportedly authorized the release of the controversial FISA memo that documents surveillance abuse committed by the FBI and the FISA courts during the 2016 presidential election.

This is really, really big. Many suspect the release of this memo will result in the dismissal of many high-level government employees. John Roberts of Fox News just confirmed the release:

From the Daily Caller:

President Donald Trump has approved the release of a classified memo compiled by House Republicans on the intelligence committee clearing the way for its release Friday, multiple outlets report.

The document allegedly contains proof that some of the top officials in the Obama-era national security establishment abused their authority to obtain surveillance warrants on members of  the Trump 2016 campaign. House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes assembled the memo with fellow Intel committee members and staff based on classified information turned over by the FBI and the DOJ.

Earlier this week, President Trump was caught on a hot mic stating his intention to release the memo. Immediately following his State of the Union speech, Trump told Rep. Jeff Duncan he was completely on board with releasing the memo.

The release is now set for tomorrow morning, just in time to begin the news cycle, and cause a massive political earthquake throughout Washington, D.C Earlier today, Deputy White House Press Secretary Raj Shah told Stuart Varney that Trump would make the big decision today:

It looks like that decision has now been made. And, the more we hear about the memo, the more it becomes clear that heads are going to roll after its release.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Or perhaps Donald J. Trump has skirted integrity his entire life.......and therefore honestly believes Director Wray's loyalty should be to him, rather than the rule of law.  

You mean like ho'bummer's self-professed "wing man" Eric Holder....? <_<

Naw. Trump don't play like that.

He may have felt compelled to ask in order to ascertain 'deep state' status.

Sad THAT even has to be asked these days.  Thanks ho;bummer... YOU built that.  <_<

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I wait.... :soon:

GO RV, then BV

To me it looks like the Lib's have no idea what so ever of Any "Rule Of Law" or Ethics to that Matter Either and they are proving it daily with their childish actions.

Karsnr

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to House Republicans Release Secret Memo Accusing Russia Investigators of Bias