Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The House Of Representatives Is Preparing To Vote On A Law To Create A "New Parliamentary Union" !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Parliament Seemingly Tries Adding Additional Corruption Charges Protection For Themselves !

LINK

The House of Representatives is preparing to vote on a law to create a "new parliamentary union"

50.jpg

2018-01-19 at 16:21 (Baghdad time)

Parliamentary sources revealed parliamentary efforts to legislate a new law that includes the establishment of a new parliamentary union comprising members of the Governing Council, members of the Council, members of the National Assembly and members of the House of Representatives.

The sources told Mawazine News that "the parliament is in the process of enacting a new law that includes the establishment of a new union that includes members of the Governing Council, members of the Council, members of the National Assembly and members of the House of Representatives," indicating that "the law will include members of the House of Representatives under the government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki 2006 and 2010, and members of the House of Representatives under the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi in 2014, and whose session ends after a few months.

"The law also includes everyone who will serve as a member of the House of Representatives in the future, according to Article 4 of the new law, which gave the right to each of the members of the legislative authority and the membership of the Governing Council, belonging to the new institution formed by the new law, "He said.

"Paragraph (4) of Article 3 of the law states that this union seeks to defend the rights of members material and moral, which reveals that this law opens a large door to protect any of the accused in cases of corruption and the legal formula stipulated in the Official Gazette, For the protection of the rights of these members and defend them if they are exposed by any institution in Iraq for these rights. "

The sources pointed out that "the new law established the Union and made him a president and deputy and Secretary General and a public body and make it an independent body and set the objectives of the Union and make committees of the Union most important committees that are formed in each of the province of that province as stated in paragraph I of Article (14) .

For his part, said other parliamentary sources, "The law in its current form requires the House of Representatives to pay huge expenses for these offices in all provinces."

The new law was published in the Iraqi Official Gazette, Official Gazette No. 4486 on 8 January 2018 - about a week after it was officially activated - and No. 86 of 2018.

The law, passed by the Iraqi parliament on December 21, 2017, establishes a new union - not a non-governmental organization - that includes members of the Governing Council who took power during the 2004 Bremer civil administration, as well as members of the National Assembly Under the government of "Iyad Allawi" in the same year, as well as members of the National Assembly in the government of Ibrahim Jaafari in 2005. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Making theft LEGAL. I hated these GOI folks before, now I hate them even MORE. When will the Iraq people stand up and put an end to this? I'll bet they get a quorum to vote THIS into law.  Pathetic.

:butt-kicking:

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 4

These people are in your face corrupt and they don't care ! They spend more time finding ways to create, cultivate and skirt the system. Lowest form of scum around. Maybe shooting them is to quick. These people need to suffer in the Public Square. I reckon it needs to get positively Medieval, huh.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Im not quite sure if the author of this article is a little confused or not because the law that i read back when it was passed was that it would be made up of old politicians after they left parliament and such and that they would help in areas of the government as needed but no where did it say that they would be able to escape any kind of corruption charges or anything else. Nor did it say that it would be made up of certain individuals and that it would go as far back as the transitional government. The house cannot make laws they can only enact and they cant even at this point amend laws unless any of it comes from abadi (council of ministers first), so i cant see abadi writing a law and sending it to parliament that would have this language in it. As usual we wait. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

10 hours ago, King Bean said:

Making theft LEGAL. I hated these GOI folks before, now I hate them even MORE. When will the Iraq people stand up and put an end to this? I'll bet they get a quorum to vote THIS into law.  Pathetic.

:butt-kicking:

I have been asking myself this question about the American people,

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1-19-2018   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article:  

"The House of Representatives is preparing to vote on a law to create a "new parliamentary union"  

Quote: "the parliament is in the process of enacting a new law that includes the establishment of a new union that includes members of the Governing Council, members of the Council, members of the National Assembly and members of the House of Representatives,"   

Good grief. They wrote themselves a little "get out of jail free" law. 

This is a bit shocking. I hope ICC supercedes this b.s.

• Upvote 2

1-19-2018   Newshound Guru mike   Article: 

"The House of Representatives is preparing to vote on a bill to create a "new Parliamentary Union  

Quote: "...seeks to defend the moral and material rights of members, reveals that this law opens a big door to protect any of the defendants in corruption cases and the form of legal stipulated in the Official Gazette, as well as for the protection of the rights of members mentioned and defend them if exposed..."  

Apparently Abadi's threats of going after those who are corrupt are spooking these guys, 

they're trying to pass a law that protects the "rights" of those accused. 

This is why things are moving so slowly in Iraq, the ruling elite are the most corrupt and now they're trying to legislate corruption...

• Upvote 2

1-20-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article: 

"The House of Representatives is preparing to vote on a bill to create a "new Parliamentary Union

Quote: "Parliamentary sources revealed, for parliamentary efforts to enact a new law that includes the establishment of a new Parliamentary Union..."  

Any law must be approved by the Council of Ministers or the President prior to going to parliament for reading. 

Unlikely such a law would make it past that step.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

1-20-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article: 

Quote: "Parliamentary sources revealed, for parliamentary efforts to enact a new law that includes the establishment of a new Parliamentary Union..."  

Any law must be approved by the Council of Ministers or the President prior to going to parliament for reading. 

Unlikely such a law would make it past that step.

Good Lawd....   I hope your right DT.   They look like a bunch Rhode Island Reds protecting their turf with all that noise and arrogance  They are being so stupid about it too as it's no secret what they are up to. Apparently they don't even care that Iraq is reading all about their shenanigans...     :facepalm2: 

• Upvote 2

NO, NO, NO, NO This is not a get out of jail free card. Its is a admittance of guilt before trial of these criminals and a agreement to let them free before the investigations are complete. Who in God's name wrote this law Comey ? If they pass such a law can Abadi veto it? Strike it down in some fashion. Someone said this has Maliki written all over it. I agree with them 100%. 

On 1/19/2018 at 11:59 AM, DinarThug said:

The law, passed by the Iraqi parliament on December 21, 2017, establishes a new union - not a non-governmental organization - that includes members of the Governing Council who took power during the 2004 Bremer civil administration, as well as members of the National Assembly Under the government of "Iyad Allawi" in the same year, as well as members of the National Assembly in the government of Ibrahim Jaafari in 2005. 

On 1/19/2018 at 11:59 AM, DinarThug said:

"Paragraph (4) of Article 3 of the law states that this union seeks to defend the rights of members material and moral, which reveals that this law opens a large door to protect any of the accused in cases of corruption and the legal formula stipulated in the Official Gazette, For the protection of the rights of these members and defend them if they are exposed by any institution in Iraq for these rights. "

Maliki and his evil henchmen are not only trying to get away with their crimes against the state of Iraq and it's people , they are trying to institutionalize corruption within the GOI from now on into the future. It cannot be allowed to stand no matter if it is written, passed, and published. There must be a way Abadi can veto this. Unfund it. Pray that Abadi has all these folks arrested in a sweep prior to this law being implemented; billionaires or not. Then they would not be able to claim its protections.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Maliki and his evil henchmen are not only trying to get away with their crimes against the state of Iraq and it's people ,

they are trying to institutionalize corruption within the GOI from now on into the future.

It cannot be allowed to stand no matter if it is written, passed, and published.

That’s Another Astute Observation NYK - But I Think That We’re All Good ! ;) 

Abadi’s Anti Corruption Campaign (With Int’l support) Has The Rats Scrambling Like Their Hair’s On Fire And Their Rats A$$es Are Catching ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

1 minute ago, DinarThug said:

That’s Another Astute Observation NYK - But I Think That We’re All Good ! ;) 

Abadi’s Anti Corruption Campaign (With Int’l support system" rel="">support) Has The Rats Scrambling Like Their Hair’s On Fire And Their Rats A$$es Are Catching ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Thank you Sir. Thank you for such high praise, which is how I take your comment. Also I appreciate your calming of my concerns.

• Upvote 1