Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD=REVALUATION IN MUSLIM MINDANAO

luckier2

i understand that tough guy niko. but this is beyond a rumor. this is stupid and makes zero sense. and i dont even know why there is a rumor section on this site. has any rumor ever been right? whats the point of spreading false hope? if stupid rumors get you thru the day niko then so be it. enjoy the constant let downs

*snicker*

• Upvote 1

If you do not believe this post then so be it...my intention are pure with no malice to deceive anyone in this forum but if you want verification then i can provide you with the name as posted and telephone so you can converse with the owner of the establishment.This is fact not fiction.fishy, why?i do not have any hidden agenda for posting this...what would i gain?THINK BEFORE YOU BASH

I've been in this opportunity since 2006 and have been waiting just like anyone in this group.What is the problem with passing information that can lift some spirits.THINK ABOUT IT!

Just ignore any of the people on this site that come back and bash any post.

They are normally ones that do little to contribute anything but negativity to this site anyway.

I have always said if you have nothing productive to say then just keep it to yourself.

Thanks again for the post.

It is very sad that everyone can not just take these posts as they are rumors, and that is where you posted it.

If you click on the bashers names and look at their profiles:

You will usually find they either have a negative reputation, or they make very little contribution to this site.

Thanks Again!

• Upvote 7

DUDE! First off Muslims are not a majority in Mindinao especially in DAVAO!! They just have certain towns in the province.... YOU WILL SEE MORE CATHOLIC CHURCHES THAN MOSQUES...infact I dont know if I even saw any Mosques the times I been there. This post is GARBAGE and I think your Math is stupid!

THE ONLY THING THAT WE CAN CALL STUPID IS YOUR REMARK

Well its only a rumour until its debunked. For me, poster lost credibility on his musim majority comment. But hey if you really would like, I'm sure I can have one my cousins walk into a money exchange over there! ROFL!! :lol:

GO DO IT STUPID!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

People please calm down. Look it's ok they didn't do the math right but does it give you the right to bash the crap out of someone? We are all here to make some money and I'm sure we all have dreams of what we will do when it RV's. But why start bashing the crap out of people because they made a mistake? We don't always get things right from time to time, so why be hard on someone. If you want to bash someone go to Iraq and bash the ones that don't want to form the next government! So here's to an RV soon for the love of GOD!!! :o

• Upvote 1

THE ONLY THING THAT IS GARBAGE IS WHATS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

People please calm down. Look it's ok they didn't do the math right but does it give you the right to bash the crap out of someone? We are all here to make some money and I'm sure we all have dreams of what we will do when it RV's. But why start bashing the crap out of people because they made a mistake? We don't always get things right from time to time, so why be hard on someone. If you want to bash someone go to Iraq and bash the ones that don't want to form the next government! So here's to an RV soon for the love of GOD!!! :o

BEEN A MEMBER SINCE WHEN NOW?

• Downvote 2

THE ONLY THING THAT IS GARBAGE IS WHATS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

BEEN A MEMBER SINCE WHEN NOW?

Look dude I was only helping you out with people bashing you! don't start in on me! I've been a member longer out Adam banned me a couple of months ago. So I took on a new name, my old name is the same but I added the 73 at the end. So what are you trying to say something to me because you did your math wrong?