Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD=REVALUATION IN MUSLIM MINDANAO

luckier2

MUSLIM MINDANAO

[size="4"] I received a long distance call from my sister-in-law who resides in the southern part of the Philippines where Muslims are a majority.I had previously asked her to check if any of the money changers there accept IQD and also to ask them its value or exchange rate.This is the most up to date information as of today,"she said and i quote " that they do accept exchanges and value the dinar @ 0.18 per dinar which means this":

1000000 (IQD)

x 0.18 (Philippine centavos)

----------

180000 (Philippine pesos)

/ 46.00 ($1 exchange rate)

----------

$3913.04 (US)

So it had actually increased in value more than three times....and furthermore the muslim clerk stated to my sister-in-law that they are just waiting for the memorandum from the Central Bank as to its actual RV rate.This is confirmed and verified.[/font][/size]

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

MUSLIM MINDANAO

[size="4"] I received a long distance call from my sister-in-law who resides in the southern part of the Philippines where Muslims are a majority.I had previously asked her to check if any of the money changers there accept IQD and also to ask them its value or exchange rate.This is the most up to date information as of today,"she said and i quote " that they do accept exchanges and value the dinar @ 0.18 per dinar which means this":

1000000 (IQD)

----------

----------

$3913.04 (US)

So it had actually increased in value more than three times....and furthermore the muslim clerk stated to my sister-in-law that they are just waiting for the memorandum from the Central Bank as to its actual RV rate.This is confirmed and verified.[/font][/size]

im sorry but why is this garbage posted. close thread plz

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 21

MUSLIM MINDANAO

1000000 (IQD)

----------

----------

$3913.04 (US)

hmm.... Fishy first post? hopefully its true though

MUSLIM MINDANAO

1000000 (IQD)

----------

----------

$3913.04 (US)

Slow the roll brother.

Too many stories posted. Need some hard facts.

The effort is appreciated, Can you get us more info?

camerascott, why is it any worse than any other thread posted in the rumor section? Simma.

i dont know but maybe you should read it again and then you will see why. confirmed and verified by who? ok i guess im gonna start posts saying random things and post it in the rumor section.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

If you do not believe this post then so be it...my intention are pure with no malice to deceive anyone in this forum but if you want verification then i can provide you with the name as posted and telephone so you can converse with the owner of the establishment.This is fact not fiction.fishy, why?i do not have any hidden agenda for posting this...what would i gain?THINK BEFORE YOU BASH

I've been in this opportunity since 2006 and have been waiting just like anyone in this group.What is the problem with passing information that can lift some spirits.THINK ABOUT IT!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

MUSLIM MINDANAO

1000000 (IQD)

----------

----------

$3913.04 (US)

DUDE! First off Muslims are not a majority in Mindinao especially in DAVAO!! They just have certain towns in the province.... YOU WILL SEE MORE CATHOLIC CHURCHES THAN MOSQUES...infact I dont know if I even saw any Mosques the times I been there. This post is GARBAGE and I think your Math is stupid!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 18

DUDE! First off Muslims are not a majority in Mindinao especially in DAVAO!! They just have certain towns in the province.... YOU WILL SEE MORE CATHOLIC CHURCHES THAN MOSQUES...infact I dont know if I even saw any Mosques the times I been there. This post is GARBAGE and I think your Math is stupid!

careful now. i just got -6 for saying the same thing. people here love stupid rumors vs real news.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

You know what I will call BS because he does not know what he's talking about in this post especially about muslims being the majority in the phils.

Dont believe me?

"There is no government policy that clearly discriminate Muslims, but policies are formulated in response to popular demand. And since majority of the populations are Christians, policies can be biased in favor of the majority."

Islam Awareness

DAVAO

With me, you bring the philippines into this especially Davao, you better know what the heck your talking about.

• Downvote 5

genius youre in a forum that reads RUMORS not NEWS. Get the stick out of your A S S!

i understand that tough guy niko. but this is beyond a rumor. this is stupid and makes zero sense. and i dont even know why there is a rumor section on this site. has any rumor ever been right? whats the point of spreading false hope? if stupid rumors get you thru the day niko then so be it. enjoy the constant let downs

Edited by camerascott
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

As long as you guys go at it on here about this thread the more attention this thread will get and take longer TO FADE AWAY!!

All your points have been expressed, lets stay calm!

LETS MOVE ON PEOPLE!! NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!

This is my short attempt at being NICE!!

• Upvote 4