Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorreste Post: My Two Cents - 7/19/2010 from TheGetTeam

Trimark

Here's an update that Steve added to the post above:

The Arab League has added its name to those who are insisting now that the new Iraqi government be formed as quickly as possible. The pressure is mounting on the VORTEX called Iraq to "git 'er done!"

This means that we have the UN, the IMF, the US, all of the other countries who forgave Iraq's debt, France, and now the Arab League all badgering the Iraqi leadership to get the new government formed as soon as possible. It is because of this enormous pressure (and the fact that Hillarious will be arriving tomorrow - LOL!) that I am confident that the compromise new government will be announced within the next 24 to 72 hours.

• Upvote 3

Excellent read. Actually makes sense let's just hope it pans out. It's 11am there right now as I post so maybe by the morning I won't have to go to work. Go Hillarious getr done. Thanks Trimark for the post. Thanks E for your insight. God Bless Semper Fi :D

Thanks Trimark for the post. You know the thing about E that troubles me, is when he makes statements and presents them as facts. For example; he states that Hillarious is going to Iraq on Tuesday because she is in Afghanistan now. When in fact she went to South Korea and the DMZ. Maybe she will go to Iraq later, I don't know. Then he states that the border dispute with Kuwait has been settled. Well.... have you seen the thread started by Drox.

Clearly this is not resolved! Now with what he has in this post he states that Allawi will be the PM. But 2 days ago he posted that he has intel That Maliki is going to retain the PM and that Allawi will be P.O.R. Here it is;

Adding My Two Cents Worth

As this process finally comes to a close, I hope, I'd like to offer my "revised" opinion as to what may be happening.

According to a friend of mine who speaks Arabic fluently and watches Al Jazeera TV, it appears that Maliki and Allawi have come to an agreement. Maliki will remain as PM while Allawi will become President of the Republic. However, in exchange for accepting this position Allawi will be granted extra powers in his position as President, including being the head of the military. Therefore the government will be "shared" in a very real sense.It also appears that the Kurdish Alliance is now going to join into the new government as well, having announced that they are willing to work with the newly formed National Alliance that was formed last Thursday from the State of Law and INA factions.

Allawi had attempted to present a case to the Supreme Court giving evidence why his Iraqiya group should be given the first opportunity to form a government. The meeting with Maliki may have stalled that process, however, since a new agreement appears to have been made.

Similarly, we had read that the new NA (National Alliance) was going to offer 3 candidates for the PM position (Maliki, Mahdi, and Jafaari) as recently as 2 days ago. This appears to have gone by the wayside as well.

It turns out that Maliki is a very good politician, presumably. He quietly did an "end run" around Allawi's forces. With power comes the ability to offer positions of power. I suspect that Allawi's group has been given some key ministerial positions in trade for his acquiescence.

The most important thing, for the country and for our investment, is that an agreement has been made prior to the first session of parliament. If this is in fact the case, then the first session will be more of a "rubber stamp" of approval of decisions that have already been made. This is great for us since it means that there will NOT be a crisis or a delay in forming the new government.

This will also make the UN and the US happy, since it appears that democracy is taking hold in the country.

Therefore we should also see progress on the UN removing Iraq from Chapter VII at their meeting on the 15th.

In short, we are seeing, IMO, the last few pieces coming together to enable the RV to take place.

The first act of the new parliament should be to approve the delayed 2010 budget. Within that budget, according to TerryK, we have the new rate for the IQD, $3.22. Therefore, with the passing of the budget we should also see the approval of the new exchange rate.

I'm cautiously hopeful that we are nearly home free. However, this is Iraq, and we know that anything can happen, and if it is a delay it usually DOES happen. So let's keep our powder dry and wait patiently for the next couple of days. We've come this far; we can sit and watch a little longer.

Let us just hope that democracy will win out, a unified slate will be selected, the budget passed, and the RV announced, all in the next couple of days or so.

Steve

I never mind the analysis that he tries to do. He does present it in an easy to read format where everything seems logical. But, he is drawing conclusions that cannot be supported with facts.

Two weeks ago he proclaimed that Obama stated he was going to pay off the U.S. federal debt in 3 years. What was actually stated was that he would reduce the annual deficet by 50% in 3 years.

He appears to be a decent guy giving his best effort that he shares with anyone that chooses to pay attention. For that, I appreciate all his effort. But I think he has made some poor judgements with his partnership with T.K. and Gankans

Thanks again for bringing it here Trimark

Lgraham

• Upvote 5

Thanks again for bringing it here Trimark

Lgraham[/color]

Thank you Lgraham for your insight and revelatory comments - they are excellent and appreciated (+). I do respect and admire E, but you bring up several excellent points for consideration and observation....!

Be blessed my friend,

RON B)

I agree with you lgraham and your points are very well taken. I think E is a decent guy who does his best but sometimes the conclusions he draws aren't always accurate. Having said that I give him props for at least making an effort at analysis, which is sometimes quite good. He doesn't bat 1000 but I always read what he has to say. So many of the gurus out there seem to just spout 'intel' or 'secret sources' that have no basis at all in reality or common sense. I also agree that he would be taken more seriously if he weren't so closely associated with TK. An odd pairing to say the least.

Sometimes we just read what we want to get out of it. And we are wanting an RV. I even have to sit back and take a breather and unscramble my brain after reading the forum at times. I think everyone wants to see a positive out look on this,But lets keep sane mines of ourselves and relax, Go RV