Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR PROZAC

cdr

I have been invested in the Dinar for about a year. Quiet honestely I thank God that I have not been in this for 6 of 7 years like some of you. Lately I have been asking myself could this Dinar thing be a scam. With the election results and the formation of the government and all of that its a wonder that all of us are not "slap headed" from pulling our own hair out.

So, I was wondering out of all the news and proof that is out there, what is that one scrap of evidence or news that keeps you sane?

I realize that there might be several diffrent things, but I am looking for that "one" that keeps you hanging on the most.

Thanks, Clay

Edited by cdr

I have been invested in the Dinar for about a year. Quiet honestely I thank God that I have not been in this for 6 of 7 years like some of you. Lately I have been asking myself could this Dinar thing be a scam. With the election results and the formation of the government and all of that its a wonder that all of us are not "slap headed" from pulling our own hair out.

So, I was wondering out of all the news and proof that is out there, what is that one scrap of evidence or news that keeps you sane?

I realize that there might be several diffrent things, but I am looking for that "one" that keeps you hanging on the most.

Thanks, Clay

If nothing else, the currency of a nation is not a scam.

It may or may not increase in value as much as we hope, or, as soon as we hope.

IMO you won't get hurt on this investment. Just be patient and expect nothing.

Then when it happens, be blessed.

• Upvote 3

I would have to say the article a few weeks back stating that 70% of IQD had been removed at CBI as of April. You dont remove that much liquidity for nothing. It also put the final nail in the coffin of the l o p theory. If they were going to l o p, there would be no reason to remove liquidity.

• Upvote 2

I think you are missing the spirt of the post. I wanted to know what it is for you.

holy cow....ok...lots of things....been in this for 5 years, knew it was long term.....found dv recently....started reading some of the powerful minds on here, especially the ones without dates or rates....even tho, the ones with dates are fun...im just always a positive guy...and very lucky with investments...hard to pin down anything specific...just an overall good feeling about this,ok....heres one thing... i like franks 1...2....3, makes a lot of sense

• Upvote 1

The one thing that keeps me going on this investment.......

I just think about the facts. How much money has the United States invested in Iraq, we will NOT let them fail.

What was the currency worth before the invasion? $3.22.

Has the oil and gas gone away? I don't think so.

IS the currency being artificially suppressed at its current rate? I do believe it is.

Will The country experience growth once out from Chapter VII?

Are countries and people willing to invest in the new Iraq?

If Iraq had not invaded Kuwait, what would their currency be worth now just considering inflation? ($3.86)

I have had many investments where you invest the money, and you will NEVER get the initial investment back, just a promise of future returns. These kinds of investments happen every day in the investment world.

This investment does have a carrying charge (Cost of doing business and shipping) but the value pretty much stays in one spot (Since it is not traded internationally) Therefore you can get your money back anytime.....not much risk there if you ask me.

I am not saying the RV/RI is coming out in the $3 range....if I was a betting man, I would bet it will come out at about the same rate as the EUR and go up from there as the country recovers very quickly....lots of money and lots of help.

Sorry it was a long one thing, the truth works that way sometimes.

Milkman

• Upvote 1

I first heard about this in 2005 from coworkers. Looked at like this: I could look back and think “well that ~$1000.00 is gone, life goes on”, or I could look back and say “RATS…that ~$3,000,000 is gone”, banging my head on the wall.

I felt I was lucky enough to know about it so I chose the former and am hoping for a little bit more freedom in my life. Being able to spend the whole summer with my kids would be great, you know…before they get old enough to know everything.

And other things…sitting on the beach for a month instead of just a weekend, driving an RV across the country (real slow), the list is endless, ramble on…

go go rv

Thanks all for you time and effort

I read a synopsis of the Dinar investment a few weeks back from an unknown author. It made mention that late last year (I think November) that the Dinar was set to RV and was released on Forex for a few hours in something like 8 countries ( I THINK the rate was $2.49) before being pulled for whatever unknown reason. That one kind of did it for me.

I figure if nothing happens it did not change my life...if it does RV then it totally changes my life and my families! All the things I figured were out of my reach COULD be reality...Audi R8. Not sweating retirement, rather trying to figure out all the ways to enjoy early retirement. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. A no brainer for me....I have a horse in the race.

Edited by mhl0521

I read a synopsis of the Dinar investment a few weeks back from an unknown author. It made mention that late last year (I think November) that the Dinar was set to RV and was released on Forex for a few hours in something like 8 countries ( I THINK the rate was $2.49) before being pulled for whatever unknown reason. That one kind of did it for me.

I figure if nothing happens it did not change my life...if it does RV then it totally changes my life and my families! All the things I figured were out of my reach COULD be reality...Audi R8. Not sweating retirement, rather trying to figure out all the ways to enjoy early retirement. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. A no brainer for me....I have a horse in the race.

supposed RV last November was $1.49...not $2.49

This currency was spontaneously and artificially devalued 20 years ago. I figure the chances are good that it will re-value the same way. Plus, it doesn't make any sense that one of the potentially wealthiest nations on the planet, from a natural resource perspective, and very little national debt, would have worthless currency. Plus, the currency has so little downside risk it's almost a no-brainer. Knowing that governments and wealthy individuals own most of the dinar that are outside Iraq, and that many of those same governments and individuals will have a voice in the timing and value of the RV, thru IMF, UN, US, etc., it just seems logical that it will happen. And with all the research and intel that some very bright and connected people have done over the last 7 years, I am convinced that it is for real. I lost my business 2 years ago when the economy crashed. At 55 and unhealthy, we re-located to the south. I don't know how I would have heard about this if I was still in my old hometown. I choose to believe that this is one significant reason that the Lord brought us to this place. Go RV!!! God bless America!

Mine was:

The Dinar is new and would only likely go up to pre-value at some point. At that time I thought since China would also equal USA in oil consumption, everyone would need an easier way to get it. And the $ I invested would only go to a vacation. But if I didn't and then the RV happened I would likely never have such an opportunity again. If it did I would have a Freedom to go for ideas and my life would never be the same. So basically-What if it did!! :D

The possibilities would be endless!

scooters info is really good....check him out...and adam was on the other day....good read

I agree.

Scooters posts are very interesting and a must read!

He seems to have a real understanding of "global" financial issues that puts some substance behind the "Intel" and he does a good job explaining it.

I have a close friend who is invested but so negative all the time and won't take the time to do any research. So I told him a few days ago this.

There are a few things I can say with a high level of confidence.

1. Iraq will be a sovereign nation.

2. They will have a currency that is internationally recognized.

3. It will not be valued at 1/10th of one penny.

"The when and the how is purely speculation"

• Upvote 1