Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 17 January 2018

Adam Montana

33 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Since we don't expect them to give us a "heads up", it should be easy to understand that a major change in the value of the IQD would happen when the world is distracted... like, by a bloodbath in one of the hottest topics on the planet right now?

Lord, I really love the way you think.:wub:

Now I'm NOT going to say ever again that, "God told me", but I will say that I've felt this deep in my gut recently that was a very distinct possibility.

And it wouldn't surprise me one bit to wake up in the next day or so and find that one dinar is worth $1.11. :bravo:

Then I'll be right there with ya buying more cryptos. :calculator:

And by the way you can go to the moon, not me, way too cold:lmao:

I prefer somewhere more warmer :pirateship::bagofmoney: wit a lot more Rum :drunk:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Lord, I really love the way you think.:wub:

Now I'm NOT going to say ever again that, "God told me", but I will say that I've felt this deep in my gut recently that was a very distinct possibility.

And it wouldn't surprise me one bit to wake up in the next day or so and find that one dinar is worth $1.11. :bravo:

Then I'll be right there with ya buying more cryptos. :calculator:

And by the way you can go to the moon, not me, way too cold:lmao:

I prefer somewhere more warmer :pirateship::bagofmoney: wit a lot more Rum :drunk:

And by the way you can go to the moon, not me, way too cold.

Your telling me !!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Adam Montana, thanks for all you do, now is the time to buy Crypto (like Warren Buffet buys when the stock is down) and the key is to wait (those of us that have been in this Dinar thing for many years have experience with) because Crypto will come back up (and hopefully go higher than before the "crash") and sooner (hopefully sooner) or later the Dinar will RV. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NevadaSam said:

now is the time to buy Crypto (like Warren Buffet buys when the stock is down) and the key is to wait because Crypto will come back up (and hopefully go higher than before the "crash")

Ur Assuming That It Will Increase But How Do U Know That It Still Isn’t Descending ? :blink: 

Well At Least Our Good Ol’ Worthless Dinar Hasn’t Lost Any Value In Over A Decade Plus ! :o 

And That’s After Withstanding Hundreds Of Endlessly Corrupt Politicians And A 3 Year Occupation By Flaming Daesh-hole Terrorists ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Meanwhile The Dow Just Closed Today At Yet Another All Time Record High And Has Gone Up 1,000 Points In Abpout A Week - The Shortest Time Ever ! :o 

It’s Now Up Over 42% Since The Election And Is Showing No Signs Of Slowing ! B) 

Perhaps Now Is The Time To Start Throwing A Some Extra Beer Money Into A Good Mutual Fund If U Haven’t Already Broken Ur New Years Resolution To Cut Back A Little And Lose A Bit Of Weight ...

:D  :D  :D 

Dow jumps 323 points, closes above 26,000 for first time in its 121-year history

Adam Shell, USA TODAYPublished 4:06 p.m. ET Jan. 17, 2018 | Updated 4:29 p.m. ET Jan. 17, 2018

AP FINANCIAL MARKETS WALL STREET F A USA NY

(Photo: Richard Drew, AP)

The Dow closed above 26,000 for the first time Wednesday, continuing an early-year stock surge that has pushed the U.S. market to fresh records.

At the closing bell, the Dow Jones industrial average was up 323 points, or 1.3%, to a record 26,115.65. It was the Dow's best one-day point gain in 14 months, or since the day before Donald Trump was elected president.

More: Why January matters to stock investors with 401(k) accounts

More: Bitcoin selloff deepens, digital currency now down 50% from recent peak

More: Financial Tips 2018: How to get ahead on taxes, savings and insurance

The fresh milestone comes just 13 calendar days after the 30-stock index topped 25,000, marking the fastest 1,000-point climb in its history, according to S&P Dow Jones Indices.

The Dow, which rallied 25.1% last year, has continued its surge at the start of 2018 amid rising optimism that tax cuts will lift corporate earnings and the economy. In the first 11 trading days of the year it has risen nearly 1,400 points, or 5.6%.

A few days before Christmas the president signed off on a tax bill that slashed the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35%. Since then, Wall Street analysts have been boosting their 2018 earnings forecasts for U.S. companies at the quickest pace in a decade, providing a fresh tailwind for a market that some skeptics say is pricey.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/01/17/dow-jumps-323-points-closes-above-26-000-first-time-its-121-year-history/1041862001/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Ur Assuming That It Will Increase But How Do U Know That It Still Isn’t Descending ? :blink: 

I have subscribed to several newsletters about cryptocurrency, and although they are not 100% correct, I do believe when they say this is a bubble correction, the stock market goes through corrections all the time and crypto is just going through it now. I have watched my portfolio go up and down and I will just sit and wait it out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Me for the past several years waitin' on the Dinar to RV.... :rocking-chair:

Image result for Pics of not all your eggs in one basket

Now with Crypto's...I have more than one basket to watch...Sandfly Adam and Mod Squad (esp. the new "Red Suit Jolly Guy ;))!  Now that question is...does the Crypto's go up first so I can buy more Dinar...or the other way around!!! :eyebrows: 

Either way...I'm savin' the "Celebratory Smoke" for one or the other!!! :cigar:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

Thanks to this site, y'all, and my additional research stemming from this site, I have doubled my 403b pension in 3 years! I am putting that down to following the  energy markets and tech.  Woot!                                                 

I am really starting to own ' buy low, sell high,' which sounds easy, but it aint.    So, I will start to slowly sell small stakes in my mutual funds again. Finally, I feel like the little guy starting to get ahead, a little. We'll see how long that lasts!?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

Me for the past several years waitin' on the Dinar to RV.... :rocking-chair:

Image result for Pics of not all your eggs in one basket

Now with Crypto's...I have more than one basket to watch...Sandfly Adam and Mod Squad (esp. the new "Red Suit Jolly Guy ;))!  Now that question is...does the Crypto's go up first so I can buy more Dinar...or the other way around!!! :eyebrows: 

Either way...I'm savin' the "Celebratory Smoke" for one or the other!!! :cigar:

And what color is that smoke? Green or Brown? :lmao: Oh and for the next year watch the cryptos with all you can afford, it will BLOW YOUR MIND. 

1 hour ago, bkeiller said:

Thanks to this site, y'all, and my additional research stemming from this site, I have doubled my 403b pension in 3 years! I am putting that down to following the  energy markets and tech.  Woot!                                                 

I am really starting to own ' buy low, sell high,' which sounds easy, but it aint.    So, I will start to slowly sell small stakes in my mutual funds again. Finally, I feel like the little guy starting to get ahead, a little. We'll see how long that lasts!?

Funny you should say that, I cancelled my 401k and turned all that weekly funds into crypto. That is now my 401k and I fully intend to retire in the next two yrs. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/17/2018 at 8:41 AM, Adam Montana said:

(I'm serious - I'm buying more crypto today. Call me crazy, or whatever you want. #HODL #tothemoon

Yes this was a buying opportunity.... told several of my friends if they want in.... now’s the time! You’ve been a gift... like the market went back to late Decemeber! Exciting to see where the year takes us

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Yes this was a buying opportunity.... told several of my friends if they want in.... now’s the time! You’ve been a gift... like the market went back to late Decemeber! Exciting to see where the year takes us

Exactly Bri, this one experience showed me that it would be advisable to hold some of what I wish to put into cryptos and wait for the inevitable downturn. 

• Upvote 4