Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: 19 July - KTFM

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: 19 July 2010 - KTFM

Good evening Family,

I like Oreo cookies. When I was a kid I used to take the cookie apart and only eat the center crème filling. When the cookie was first introduced it came in a gold package. The creators were French so they took the gold wrapper along with the French word for gold and added an E to the word to create ………Oreos.

Right about now the 17 places where I am copied and pasted are scratching their heads …….some even cursing……..and asking themselves what in the world am I talking about?

I am receiving more and more forms of communication where people are concocting some of the strangest rumors about my postings. If you do not belong to KTFM and read my nightly postings to the family members explaining my front page post then you will always be climbing an uphill battle to understand me. I am pointing this out and giving you the first paragraph as an example because we are finding bogus postings that others are doing in my name and blue color. This is disturbing to me. To mislead ………is evil. There is only one site that makes a daily pilgrimage to critique anything I post. Ali knows of this and he has asked this site to behave. The owner did but he passed on his ugliness to one member of his forum. To voice your opinion is a freedom in our country. To attack someone verbally on a chronic and consistent basis in a court of law becomes slander.

You KTFM members are probably wondering ……why do I give this person the time of day? Because IMO …….we are close to the end . I prepare to go to the four corners of the world as I have told you but I have also prepared myself to defend what I do viciously. For almost two years I have allowed this one site to continually vomit on me. My lawyers have all of their postings for the last two years. To call me names is one thing but to say that I am stealing from our 501c3 or that I am asking KTFM members to send me all of their dinars as a thief is the definition of slander. This site is about to join forces with a former KTFM member. It has not been released nor will it ever be released why the board of KTFM made admin decisions recently. But I tell you what……..the truth can be set free in any court of law of this land of ours. Thank you kindly for tolerating a necessary procedure.

Now for those that respect the efforts of analyzing and studying our investment ……let’s review.

Over the last three days you saw the articles that AQ brought to you. They were powerful. One even used the F word to scream at the GOI to sit and operate! There is some serious anger towards the GOI and it has caught their attention. Saturday evening I told AQ to give you the following:

16th to 26th ………..elected officials revealed.

26th to the 3rd……….GOI sits and gets to work.

3rd to the 15th ………..RI is revealed.

If you look at these three events and put them together as one………..it is #3 of our 1….2……….3. Three sure took a long time to get here.

Today all of you saw the article that AQ gave you where this coming Wednesday Iraq is telling her citizens that they have a ……….”SURPRISE” for them. IMO ……….it is not the time frame for the RI ……..but for the announcement of their parliament positions. Next week we hope this parliament sits as a GOI. With the following week after that……..in the still of the night the CBI releases the RI rate.

It was also Saturday night that I had AQ tell you what was rushed through the Senate floor. In the same manner that something was rushed through that Senate floor on December 2009 when many were disgusted with the truth ……….of a post. Two reform bills one with the banking industry and one with the finance industry were prematurely passed last week. They were not due until later this year. Why the rush? Well ……..look a the subject they cover. O will sign for these two reforms on Wednesday. Seems like Wednesday there is a lot of SURPRISE…….SIGNINGS............On both side of the end of the Rainbow.

There is gee whiz………and then there is GE. They will deliver a mountain of stuff to Iraq on the 27th. You know why? Because they will be paid on the 26th. You know with what? IQD’s. But aren’t 90% + of the 000’s already removed? Yes. Well isn’t the GE contract worth 3 billion USD……….2.4 billion from ’09 and the work they are doing this year on the generators .........in dinars that's 3 trillion! Yes it is why? Seems to me that for the GOI to make such a large payment in full it could possibly use up the remainder of their currency in the CBI. Interesting…….no? (that’s for you AQ) Well……….that would trigger off the need to release the lower denoms wouldn’t it? Yes it would……..awwwwww……….what a shame huh? Family right after my post today AQ will present to you articles and links covering this subject along with her commentary.

That’s enough on the dinar. Let’s talk about other things.

Saturday at 9:30pm my phone rings and it says Ali is calling. Hmmm……..I do not recall him calling that late. The heart ………skips a beat with a little excitement and hope. I answer the phone nonchalantly …………hello Ali how can I help you? He tells me to tell you Family that when you order dinars from his website that from now on you must put in their comment box that you belong to KTFM …….in order to get your discount. He said that there are too many calls coming in from KTFM and this will save them time in the long run. He said this applies to the Layaway Plan or any regular overnight delivery orders. BIGJOHN ……..when you have time Sir give me a call so we can change the wording on the top of our pages that remind them to ask for their discount when ordering from Ali.

Looks like CHICKEN and I will be with you on another CC tomorrow night. This is helpful for my TINK. I will make a short post tomorrow and meet you at 7:30pm EST. Look for CHICKEN’s post to get the number and code. I have been invited to do a CC with ……….TERRYK. I have not spoken to TERRYK for awhile ............I have nothing but respect and love for the gentleman. He and I try to bring info/intel about our investment ……….spot on or wrong………at least we try with our sincere hearts. I invited him to join me next Tuesday on my CC. I welcome all sites but "one" to join me on any of my CC’s. Unity creates uniformity.

Yes I like the #26. So does GE. So does China as they will RV for a second time of their 4 scheduled in 2010. I told you before China can only be patient ……….for so long.

The withdraw of our troops has been accelerated!!! NOT at the end of August......But I have been telling You that haven't I. Look at August 1st.

This morning one of our members was not in his proper frame of mind. I spoke with SHERRY about DAVID .......may we pray for DAVID. He has a history of motorcycle accidents that have left his body ravished with pain from so many injuries.

May we also pray for R&J WALKER. As you know he returned to the heart of Baghdad. He called me last night with encouraging news. He was only angry about one thing.......he kept saying Sir......M has built the largest hotel in the country of Iraq next to his office. He kept saying.........I can't believe how big it is! I told him .........yes ..........compromise for peace comes in many forms. I guess he had a few extra dollars to spend and was given permission to create a place for his fantasy world. He will be able to wine and dine those that he used to.........in his pretty little hotel. Power .......hard thing for evil people to let go of. The problem is ........it's hard to determine who is evil.

Finally I know I said no more Iraq but did you see the article today where officials are telling oil industries that they would “Give FULL support by the GOVERNMENT for oil drilling” . By the who? By the what? Oh by the way………your government is still none of our business huh? How can they give full support when there has been no GOI seated? Oh I see……..never mind.

So in 72 hours there is to be a ……….SURPRISE. LOL……..nothing that this backwards nation does could ever surprise me. But let’s give them a chance this coming Wednesday. I hope our 16th through the 26th surprises us with the announcement of their leaders.

Our investment will become a ………Dream come true. But you must consider that ……….No dream is ever remembered nor recalled at its beginning. When awakening from a dream all you remember is that moment and if you are lucky you are aware of its ending. It has been a long battle for us as loyal and dedicated investors of the IQD. This road is coming to an end and I want you to realize that more than likely for the rest of your life you will only remember how ………it ended. Hang in there Family for you are about to be graded on the test of your time. You will never understand until the day we can talk privately as I say to you that I must now go to seek my ...............Golden Oreo Cookie. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

• Upvote 7

Everyone can say what they want about ole Frank, but I really like this guy. Yes, he may seem a wee bit on the odd side from time to time, but I truly believe his heart is in the right place.

God bless and Goooooo RV!! :)

Everyone can say what they want about ole Frank, but I really like this guy. Yes, he may seem a wee bit on the odd side from time to time, but I truly believe his heart is in the right place.

I agree ... On occasion I go to Frank's site and you find many folks there with a heart to help others. Frank has had some very ugly things said about him as well as about his wife, but I do not recall him responding with any venom. He might comment, but generally he wants to forgive and seek reconciliation rather than recrimination.

Frank has had some very ugly things said about him as well as about his wife, but I do not recall him responding with any venom. He might comment, but generally he wants to forgive and seek reconciliation rather than recrimination.

Jesus had many very ugly things said about him as well. Good servent Frank

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Me too Matt....I like that Frank! He would never curse at a lady I believe. :)

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.[/size][/color]

Hi All,

This is ANGELQUEST's post for 19 July 2010 - It is really Part 2 of Frank26's Post for 19 July. It is definitely worth reading...! Sorry I didn't post it with Franks's post as a continuation earlier.......RON B)

• Upvote 1

Good evening Family,

. Ali knows of this and he has asked this site to behave. The owner did but he passed on his ugliness to one member of his forum. To voice your opinion is a freedom in our country. .

So...if i understand this correctly....Ali the currency dealer asked another site to behave on behalf of frank's site....is it just me or is it odd that Ali has that much power over the different sites.