Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Long time Lurker, First Time Poster

uncs

Hey Everyone,

Been watching the dynamics of the board for about a month and a half and can say that I really enjoy the dynamics of this place. We all want to get rich, and we all want it now! None more than me. There have been some recent postings on here that made me finally say, "awww what the heck" So, Here I GO!

First, Chief V, great info and great intel. You are involved with this prob more than anyone. please keep up with the good info that you have.

Second, I think everyone needs to put an events calander in place rather than a time line. Solid events that you feel need to take place before an RV can happen. Like, form a government / parliment. Elect a prime minister.

Third, I really think that we need to see more stabilization in Iraqi with things like, local police forces that are not influenced by terriosts, local business other than oil grow and be successful, All ethinic groups have some sort of aggreement. I know that I am asking for a perfect world before an RV but we need to see SOMETHING! Any sign of HOPE rather than all of the fighting amongst themselves.

I think once a lot of this is put into place, then and only then can the US begin to pull out, Iraqi stabalize, and then I think an RV occurs.\

I honestly hate to say it, but I think we are 8-12 months away from an RV. I wish you all the best of luck and want the RV ASAP

God bless

• Upvote 4

Welcome aboard, UNCS!! Feel free to express your thoughts and opinions but be forewarned: you might take some 'heat' for your efforts (postings) but don't take it personally. We have some really good folks on here but there are others who may cause you to just shrug your shoulders & scratch your head. A lot of us feel this website is the best on the 'net. Again, welcome to Dinar Vets!

There are reports out today (7/19/2010) that the troops are begining to get ready to pull out 30 days before original pullout date. If true that can mean a multiple of things one of which would be the possible formation of the govnmnt. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone,

Been watching the dynamics of the board for about a month and a half and can say that I really enjoy the dynamics of this place. We all want to get rich, and we all want it now! None more than me. There have been some recent postings on here that made me finally say, "awww what the heck" So, Here I GO!

First, Chief V, great info and great intel. You are involved with this prob more than anyone. please keep up with the good info that you have.

Second, I think everyone needs to put an events calander in place rather than a time line. Solid events that you feel need to take place before an RV can happen. Like, form a government / parliment. Elect a prime minister.

Third, I really think that we need to see more stabilization in Iraqi with things like, local police forces that are not influenced by terriosts, local business other than oil grow and be successful, All ethinic groups have some sort of aggreement. I know that I am asking for a perfect world before an RV but we need to see SOMETHING! Any sign of HOPE rather than all of the fighting amongst themselves.

I think once a lot of this is put into place, then and only then can the US begin to pull out, Iraqi stabalize, and then I think an RV occurs.\

I honestly hate to say it, but I think we are 8-12 months away from an RV. I wish you all the best of luck and want the RV ASAP

God bless

HI UNCS. I'm new like you (this is my 2nd post). I like your balanced view, of being realistic and using an event calander to keep things in perspective. It might help us to smooth out this roller coaster ride. :rolleyes:

YO...welcome to the site. Although I would normally agree with you...I think we are to the wire on this RV. It's kind of like saying I'll have kids when I can afford them. It would be a small world if that happened. Hard to believe but they are pretty stable now considering their past. We compare them to us but that is like comparing Marilyn Monroe to a VW Bug. They both have nice headlights but with one if you lean forward you will have good vision and with the other one you won't. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 3

I disagree with this post for a miriad of reasons too numerous to list ... but that doesn't make me right either ... at least not yet ... lol

Welcome to DV and your first post ...

Thanks for the post

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to DV.

In reading the Iraq News (Sometimes really difficult with these translators), you will find that Iraq is on the cusp, of becoming a sovereign nation, and will need to have their currency trading on the international market.

The US is pulling out, planned to be out by end of 2011. (Combat Troops) we will always have a presence there.

Today we hear all the time TOO BIG TO FAIL.....well the US has so much invested in Iraq (American Blood and Money) that we would never let them fail.

I read just today despite the rocket attack in the green zone, that this is the lowest level of violence they have seen in Iraq since this all started.

And finally, you have to ask yourself who is more stable, people who have money or people who don't......I am pretty sure that an RV/RI would quickly improve the stablility of the country.

My .02 Worth...