Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Top Stories: Iraqi proposes to assign the three presidencies of Dr. Allawi and Talabani. Hamoudi

دولة المواطن State citizen

Said a source familiar with the Iraqi National Coalition, the coalition of Iraq, provided a copy of the proposals on the composition of the next government include attribution to the Prime Minister Allawi, and to keep the current presidency as it is led by Jalal Talabani, and the granting of the Supreme Council, the presidency of the parliament.

The source said in a statement to Asharq al-Awsat: The Iraqi coalition offered proposals on the designation of certain positions and presidencies sovereign important in the next government, we are going to study these proposals, which were handed a copy of the Sadrist movement as well.

The source explained that the proposal includes the formation of a government national partnership headed by Allawi, and the name Talabani, President of the Republic, and to keep all of Adel Abdul Mahdi, a leader of the Islamic Supreme Council, Tariq al-Hashemi, the Iraqi Vice-President of the Republic.

و The proposed assignment of the Parliament to the presidency of Sheikh Dr.. Hamoudi, a leader of the Supreme Council.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.irqnta.com/news/2010/07/20/2010-07-20-04.htm&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgT-T6DRG7jV5KOL2k7NuV6iqx8ow

• Upvote 7

thanks for the info sunshinelvr......but i've decided to throw my hat in the ring...i want a prime ministership....lol....or whatever you would call it....just to muddy the waters a little more

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thanks for the info sunshinelvr......but i've decided to throw my hat in the ring...i want a prime ministership....lol....or whatever you would call it....just to muddy the waters a little more

Nope sorry -- I'm BEFORE you -- I've got MORE seats --- lol !!!!!

دولة المواطن State citizen

Said a source familiar with the Iraqi National Coalition, the coalition of Iraq, provided a copy of the proposals on the composition of the next government include attribution to the Prime Minister Allawi, and to keep the current presidency as it is led by Jalal Talabani, and the granting of the Supreme Council, the presidency of the parliament.

The source said in a statement to Asharq al-Awsat: The Iraqi coalition offered proposals on the designation of certain positions and presidencies sovereign important in the next government, we are going to study these proposals, which were handed a copy of the Sadrist movement as well.

The source explained that the proposal includes the formation of a government national partnership headed by Allawi, and the name Talabani, President of the Republic, and to keep all of Adel Abdul Mahdi, a leader of the Islamic Supreme Council, Tariq al-Hashemi, the Iraqi Vice-President of the Republic.

و The proposed assignment of the Parliament to the presidency of Sheikh Dr.. Hamoudi, a leader of the Supreme Council.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.irqnta.com/news/2010/07/20/2010-07-20-04.htm&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgT-T6DRG7jV5KOL2k7NuV6iqx8ow

Great finding, and thank you for posting it, sunshinelvr.

Good job!

at·tri·bu·tion

   /ˌætrəˈbyuʃən/ Show Spelled[a-truh-byoo-shuhn] Show IPA

–noun

the act of attributing; ascription.

something ascribed; an attribute.

Numismatics . a classification for a coin, based on its distinguishing features, as date, design, or metal.

Archaic . authority or function assigned, as to a ruler, legislative assembly, delegate, or the like.

Sounds pretty doggone good to me!!! I'll drink that Kool Aid! ....No Flavor Aid for me...lol :P

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/attribution

• Upvote 1

i like the coalition idea....the dv coalition...cool...14,000 seats in that group....and i would even accept sunshinelvr as some sort of high official....oh and i'll definately take the oil ministry position...lol

I can't find my Iraqi birth certificate......guess i'm out!

tell ya what nowhammies....we'll handle it like birth certificates are handled here in the states, completely optional, and zero verification required....so your in bud!!....go rv!!