Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 10 JANUARY 2018

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam, I sent the info in for the invoice renewal and wallet info a few days ago.....checked my wallet and  its empty.....checked my support section and its unanswered.....I am one of those (computer illiterates),  but I am trying ........ I am proud that I got the wallet.....went and had a few beers to celebrate.  So, what is next for me to do?

Sandfly Adam for your level headed posts...but most importantly for not just becoming stagnant while waiting for the Dinar to revalue!  You progressively keep moving forward and looking on the horizon  for other opportunities as well.  I finally dipped my feet in the water of Crypto's and look forward to learning much more as I go along.  I''m not "abandoning" the Dinar or that dream...but I'm done twiddlin' my thumbs while I wait! So thank you and your "Mod Squad" for challenging me to get off the bench and to get in the game!  Lookin' forward to it! :cigar:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

WARNING: Side effects of joining VIP include an elevated financial IQ, a better understanding of how this all fits together, and an extreme sense of comfort knowing that you have to do NOTHING in order to maximize your returns on IQD when an RV is announced. Things NOT associated with VIP include headache, nausea, vomiting, death, dizziness, dysentery, cardiac arrhythmia, mild heart explosions, varicose veins, darkened stool, darkened soul, lycanthropy, trucanthropy, more vomiting, arteriosclerosis, hemorrhoids, diabeetus, virginity, mild discomfort, vampirism, gender impermanence, spontaneous dental hydroplosion, sugar high, even more vomiting, brown, your mom, and mild or severe rash.

What about acute abdomen? I want a cute abdomen. Especially on some cute little thing. :eyebrows:  :wub:

• Haha 1

Adam,

I am just making an observation.  The article that follows here is something encouraging, I am unable to read on my screen.  I am hoping it is just me but if not, I know all of us would like to read the information.  Thank you again for all you do.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Things NOT associated with VIP include headache, nausea, vomiting, death, dizziness, dysentery, cardiac arrhythmia, mild heart explosions, varicose veins, darkened stool, darkened soul, lycanthropy, trucanthropy, more vomiting, arteriosclerosis, hemorrhoids, diabeetus, virginity, mild discomfort, vampirism, gender impermanence, spontaneous dental hydroplosion, sugar high, even more vomiting, brown, your mom, and mild or severe rash.

Oh my, I think I know that guy. :wacko:

Thanks my friend. :tiphat:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

WARNING: Side effects of joining VIP include an elevated financial IQ, a better understanding of how this all fits together, and an extreme sense of comfort knowing that you have to do NOTHING in order to maximize your returns on IQD when an RV is announced.

Thank You, Adam, for the weekly post AND for all You and Your affiliates are doing for us in preparation for the post event! :tiphat:

VIP, OSI, and all things associated with these programs You and Your affiliates put together really does give one peace of mind! I would not want to venture out on my own and likely loose the IQD windfall!

The Best Of Your Week To You, Adam, AND Thank You Again For All You and Your Affiliates Are Doing For Us! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2