Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ChiefV - Any news on smaller denominations?

SuperFlyJr

Since the other two threads on this topic were closed, just wondering if there were any updates from ChiefV or anyone as to the smaller denominations being released to military finance offices and/or banks? Seemed like several people knew someone who had seen them and it was only a matter of time until we got a pic or scan but then... deafening silence. There were some bank holidays and such that might have held things up but just looking for any kind of update.

So what of it ChiefV and our boots-on-the-ground friends? Any news - good or bad?

(For the newbies, we are looking for proof of dinar bills smaller than 50 IQD and/or dinar coins smaller than 25 IQD and/or fils coins.)

Thanks! :tiphat:

Since the other two threads on this topic were closed, just wondering if there were any updates from ChiefV or anyone as to the smaller denominations being released to military finance offices and/or banks? Seemed like several people knew someone who had seen them and it was only a matter of time until we got a pic or scan but then... deafening silence. There were some bank holidays and such that might have held things up but just looking for any kind of update.

So what of it ChiefV and our boots-on-the-ground friends? Any news - good or bad?

(For the newbies, we are looking for proof of dinar bills smaller than 50 IQD and/or dinar coins smaller than 25 IQD and/or fils coins.)

Thanks! :tiphat:

Go to see Adams chat, he has verified th smaller denoms

im not bashing and i know people are going to get mad but adam didnt verify anything. he didnt show proof. its still all he said she said. we need actual proof. all he said was is cbi contact said they had them. until its news or made to the public its a rumor. nothing against you kimjackie

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No offense to Adam, but hearing about smaller denominations is quite different from seeing them. If multiple people from different Iraqi banks and military finance offices could post pics or scans as confirmation that would be great!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

For what it is worth I agree we need to see the lower denom scans that were "promised" soon. To say that and then be silent on that issue raises my suspicions no matter who first said that "proof was on the way" even from Chief who then should say why no scans yet!!!

This is not to bash but either "put up or shut up" about this

I sincerely hope this is not another pumer scheme just like so many we have seen.

With all the following AM has, we need more than "hearing" about lower denoms.

Thanks and look forward to discussions on this otherwise slow dinar news day AGAIN...........UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

• Upvote 2

im not bashing and i know people are going to get mad but adam didnt verify anything. he didnt show proof. its still all he said she said. we need actual proof. all he said was is cbi contact said they had them. until its news or made to the public its a rumor. nothing against you kimjackie

Ditto......

• Upvote 2

Honestly. ChiefV is not over there anymore! So when a friend says "I saw them, I'll get you a pic!" Then you wait!

What? Is he gonna call/email his friend every day a bug him about pictures...not gonna be a friend too much longer if he does that now would he?

Seriously. When he has them, you'll have them. If they are under lock and key, and someone saw them before that, great!

NONE OF THAT MATTERS! How many times have you read this, "It'll happen when it happens, and not a second sooner!" Well, that's true. And you guys seeing pictures of what wa printed in 2004, that's gonna make all the difference in the world to you???

ChiefV has a good rep here and a bunch of whining isn't gonna change the fact that People over there have things to do. Like, uhhhh, kill the bad guys, help the good guys, protect one another, and try to have some peace. Now just chill out!

If my cousin, Rob, who died in Iraq in 2005 new you "picky you know whats were sittin here complaining about not getting the pictures you wanted from a country he died tryingto help....I thoroughly believe he would be disgusted.

Quit Whining, Bashing, and being All Around Babies. Learn some Patience and Generosity, Peace and Understanding. Would ya?

Ok, am stating to sound like a Liberal so I am stopping now! Blechhhh! Carry On! :)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Superfly

I tried to get to the Bank today but the place was a ZOO and I had to give it up. Once again I will try and get there tomorrow I need to deposit more dinar into my account and I will pump the bank employees again. They either truly don’t know anything or they are not saying anything. After the thread was posted about small denoms one of the guys from my department went up and asked them about the smaller denom and the bank workers told them that they did not have any denoms under 50 dinar.

Madman Out

• Upvote 4

Superfly

I tried to get to the Bank today but the place was a ZOO and I had to give it up. Once again I will try and get there tomorrow I need to deposit more dinar into my account and I will pump the bank employees again. They either truly don’t know anything or they are not saying anything. After the thread was posted about small denoms one of the guys from my department went up and asked them about the smaller denom and the bank workers told them that they did not have any denoms under 50 dinar.

Madman Out

Cool! Well, there you go guys! Happy? Now Madmanak47, you go and be safe. Come home to friends and family who I am sue can't wait to see you! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Honestly. ChiefV is not over there anymore! So when a friend says "I saw them, I'll get you a pic!" Then you wait!

What? Is he gonna call/email his friend every day a bug him about pictures...not gonna be a friend too much longer if he does that now would he?

Seriously. When he has them, you'll have them. If they are under lock and key, and someone saw them before that, great!

NONE OF THAT MATTERS! How many times have you read this, "It'll happen when it happens, and not a second sooner!" Well, that's true. And you guys seeing pictures of what wa printed in 2004, that's gonna make all the difference in the world to you???

ChiefV has a good rep here and a bunch of whining isn't gonna change the fact that People over there have things to do. Like, uhhhh, kill the bad guys, help the good guys, protect one another, and try to have some peace. Now just chill out!

If my cousin, Rob, who died in Iraq in 2005 new you "picky you know whats were sittin here complaining about not getting the pictures you wanted from a country he died tryingto help....I thoroughly believe he would be disgusted.

Quit Whining, Bashing, and being All Around Babies. Learn some Patience and Generosity, Peace and Understanding. Would ya?

Ok, am stating to sound like a Liberal so I am stopping now! Blechhhh! Carry On! :)

Wooohooo!! You are on it girl! :lol: I already gave a +1 but wanted to give you more! ;)

• Upvote 2

Thank you for not bashing me, I was letting this person know that in Adams chat he states catagorically that his contact has seen the smaller denoms and that another contact , a bank employee at CBI saw the trucks with the denoms. I tend to give the benefit of the doubt to Adam. If I am wrong in doing so then so be it however, I think we should give a little trust here to Adam. We are on this site mainly because of Adam so throw a little trust his way. We are all frustrated and want to bash people that share info, intel, or even rumors but we need to remember no matter what anyone says or knows or hears that this wont be over til its time for it to be over. We can rant and rave all day long but that wont help. Have a nice day.............

• Upvote 4

Wooohooo!! You are on it girl! I already gave a +1 but wanted to give you more!

Read more:

JBrookes. You're Awesome!

Thank you for not bashing me, I was letting this person know that in Adams chat he states catagorically that his contact has seen the smaller denoms and that another contact , a bank employee at CBI saw the trucks with the denoms. I tend to give the benefit of the doubt to Adam. If I am wrong in doing so then so be it however, I think we should give a little trust here to Adam. We are on this site mainly because of Adam so throw a little trust his way. We are all frustrated and want to bash people that share info, intel, or even rumors but we need to remember no matter what anyone says or knows or hears that this wont be over til its time for it to be over. We can rant and rave all day long but that wont help. Have a nice day.............

Read more:

KimJackie....Exactly, +1 to you!. I didn't think you were bashing in the least. :) I think it is important for people to read as much as they can and make up their own minds. But like you said, let's give trust where it is due. The people who are contributing info again and again should be given a little leniancy. IMHO.

• Upvote 1

i agree with you to a point. no we shouldnt bash intel or info but when people have "sources" and intel with nothing to back it up its hard to believe. i like to read actual news to figure it out and real research. i only listen to scooter, groovgal and a few others that back up their reasons why. adam does have a site to run and a book to promote so it it what it is. i believe and i know a few others as well that nobody really has any real sources and its all just rumors until facts are shown and proven. thats why i love scooters research. he doesnt do rates and dates and "sources". how many "gurus" have been always wrong and just love to hear themselves talk.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hi Folks, nope no word as of yet. They're supposed to be delivered to Baghdad this week, didn't say when, don't know when, but as I've stated before once I have pics/scans of them, trust me, all of you will see them in all their glory...lol. I'm not a pumper, I don't have a website, I don't associate with any pumpers or dealers, I'm in this just like you, and when my BOG's tell me they've seen them, or sent them home, I have no reason to question or doubt them about it.

I have faith and belief in my men, we are from a brotherhood that withstood the ravages of losing our brothers from 9/11, cut from pretty much the same cloth. We're just Americans serving our country and doing what we love, firefighting. I've done over 20 yrs of it, which I'm enjoying some peace and freedom at home now, but still keep in touch with my men, I haven't heard anything but did send out another request last night to my men.

Thanks,

V

• Upvote 13

Hi Folks, nope no word as of yet. They're supposed to be delivered to Baghdad this week, didn't say when, don't know when, but as I've stated before once I have pics/scans of them, trust me, all of you will see them in all their glory...lol. I'm not a pumper, I don't have a website, I don't associate with any pumpers or dealers, I'm in this just like you, and when my BOG's tell me they've seen them, or sent them home, I have no reason to question or doubt them about it.

I have faith and belief in my men, we are from a brotherhood that withstood the ravages of losing our brothers from 9/11, cut from pretty much the same cloth. We're just Americans serving our country and doing what we love, firefighting. I've done over 20 yrs of it, which I'm enjoying some peace and freedom at home now, but still keep in touch with my men, I haven't heard anything but did send out another request last night to my men.

Thanks,

V

thx chief for the update. we all will wait patiently for your update and photos. im not doubting you or your sources. im talking about others who have cbi contacts or sources they cant reveal. you are or were our boots on ground guy and still have friends over there. i was over there too fighting that horrible war back in 2005 in baghdad so i respect your posts. thanks again +1 :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks,

V

i thought AM said his cbi guy told him they were already there and he personally seen them? but this post says will be delivered this week to baghdad? what we need is jesse ventura to get to the bottom of this right now!

Edited by ds2
  • Downvote 1

thx chief for the update. we all will wait patiently for your update and photos. im not doubting you or your sources. im talking about others who have cbi contacts or sources they cant reveal. you are or were our boots on ground guy and still have friends over there. i was over there too fighting that horrible war back in 2005 in baghdad so i respect your posts. thanks again +1 :)

Thanks for your service to our country Scott, glad you're home safe as well.

DS2, when I say Baghdad, I don't mean the CBI, I mean the military bases in Baghdad, I rarely ever went outside the wire, when I did it was between Fallujah and Baharia back in '06. Most contractors other than truck drivers (convoys) don't go outside the wire.

V

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your service to our country Scott, glad you're home safe as well.

DS2, when I say Baghdad, I don't mean the CBI, I mean the military bases in Baghdad, I rarely ever went outside the wire, when I did it was between Fallujah and Baharia back in '06. Most contractors other than truck drivers (convoys) don't go outside the wire.

V

ok. but i say we still need jesse ventura to get to the bottom of this!