Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Iraq become the highest Arab country in economic growth?

yota691

I had hoped the " sands of time " in their Sand Clock had run out for these foot dragging goons . . . apparently they can just keep on topping  IT  up, huh.

Yeah, I get it. When you HAVE all the Sand in the World, YOU HAVE ALL the TIME in the World, don't you.

What they say, what they do . . . makes no odds . . . in their own good time for these folks. Their comprehension of things is far different from the rest of us. The Snails' Pace is all they know. The speed of Molasses going up hill in January is is far quicker.

" Soon "  " In the Near Future "  " In the Coming Days " - - - We will be ready when we're ready . . . It will take generations to Beat that outta them. 

" Doing Business Globally 101 " is gonna be a Biatch for these guys.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I had hoped the " sands of time " in their Sand Clock had run out for these foot dragging goons . . . apparently they can just keep on topping  IT  up, huh.

Yeah, I get it. When you HAVE all the Sand in the World, YOU HAVE ALL the TIME in the World, don't you.

What they say, what they do . . . makes no odds . . . in their own good time for these folks. Their comprehension of things is far different from the rest of us. The Snails' Pace is all they know. The speed of Molasses going up hill in January is is far quicker.

" Soon "  " In the Near Future "  " In the Coming Days " - - - We will be ready when we're ready . . . It will take generations to Beat that outta them. 

" Doing Business Globally 101 " is gonna be a Biatch for these guys.

Hey 10 YL, I hear you loud and clear. I bought my first dinar  in 2004 when my son was deployed to Afghanistan  and I was learning about everything Middle East. Because like most Americans I wouldn't even be able to point out the countries on a map.  The only reason I can figure that they have not passed the laws yet is if they do then there has to be accountability.  These scumbags are stealing millions of dollars a day. Why would they want to cut off their cash pipeline  with a bunch of silly laws that only benefits the citizens 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

1 lb. Tube Turkey - $1.50 at Wal-Mart . . . Below that, Baloney sandwich meat . . . Kinda Slim Pickens these days. :shrug: 

Just catching up here. Hope all went well with your surgery. At least it will be easy to id us at the RV party. Been living on peanut butter, cheese, and egg sandwiches.  Know your pain.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Just catching up here. Hope all went well with your surgery. At least it will be easy to id us at the RV party. Been living on peanut butter, cheese, and egg sandwiches.  Know your pain.

Surgery coming up this Tuesday 8am - Wish I'd already had it. . . thank you CF for your sentiment. They tell me possible 8 hrs. All microsurgery stuff. Take it off in layers, look at it under the microscope until they see no more cancer cells. Hadn't expected to begin 2018 diagnosed with 2 different types of life threatening skin cancers. it's never just anything in half measure; with me it's go for it all, huh. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Hey 10 YL, I hear you loud and clear. I bought my first dinar  in 2004 when my son was deployed to Afghanistan  and I was learning about everything Middle East. Because like most Americans I wouldn't even be able to point out the countries on a map.  The only reason I can figure that they have not passed the laws yet is if they do then there has to be accountability.  These scumbags are stealing millions of dollars a day. Why would they want to cut off their cash pipeline  with a bunch of silly laws that only benefits the citizens 

We're old timers huh. Bought mine in '04 as well when I went to work in Kuwait supporting the troops...At some point in time ( and the howling & crying will be heard over here ) this damn Gravy Train of theirs will be derailed - in all things, there is an inevitable outcome; and for these monkeys KARMA arrives with some Global B*^CH Slapping. They brought ALL this on themselves.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, davis411 said:

Those prices low compared to Canada 

The way things are going, Tube Turkey could make it as the next Black Market product up there. Prices keep ever so steadily rising here. Ridiculous that it cost more and more each month just to get by. If /when we ever do see this " Windfall :moneybag:"  it's Off the Grid in all things for us. I do hope the best for you Davis411. :salute:

• Upvote 1

Sheikh Mohammed: must take into account the demands of the Kurds regarding the budget and not pass by the political majority

Readers

Sheikh Mohammed: must take into account the demands of the Kurds regarding the budget and not pass by the political majority

12-02-2018 01:35 PM

The Euphrates -

The Second Deputy Speaker of the Parliament, "Aram Sheikh Mohammed," the budget law is not a natural law like other laws because it is linked to the strength of the Iraqi citizen and related to the economy of the country, which also relates to the social fabric of the country. 

Sheikh Mohammed said in a press statement that he hoped that the government and parliament take into account the demands of the Kurdish blocs and not to resort to pass this law based on the principles of abundance or political agility because the budget issue is not a digital issue, but a political issue and will negatively affect the political situation. 

He also called on the political blocs to play a more important and comprehensive role on the subject of the budget, as was the Kurdish blocs a role in supporting the observations of oil-producing provinces and support the demands of the provinces of terrorism, stressing that we do not want to create an atmosphere that may adversely affect the reached a convergence between Baghdad and Arbil. 

Sheikh Mohammed pointed out that the Kurds, they have observations on the federal budget, but with regret the government did not take our observations into account, and said that our observations were exposed to increase the sovereign expenditure and the proportion allocated to the Kurdistan region and population. 
The MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, "Farhad Qadir," rejected the Kurdish blocs to pass the draft federal budget law for 2018, while confirmed that the coalition will resort to the Federal Court in the event of passing the budget. 
He said, "capable" in a press statement that the Kurdish blocs will try to prevent the passage of the draft budget budget, where it refuses to categorically pass the financial budget as currently, indicating that the Kurdish blocs have observations and proposals on the draft law, including the share of the region of the budget and the benefits of Peshmerga. 
The MP said the Kurdistan Alliance, that the coalition will not pass the bill in the House of Representatives, but the completion of the quorum of the session would pass the draft budget, "adding that" in the event of passing the budget on Sunday, we will resort to the Federal Court to resolve the dispute.

• Upvote 3

On 2/10/2018 at 9:22 PM, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Surgery coming up this Tuesday 8am - Wish I'd already had it. . . thank you CF for your sentiment. They tell me possible 8 hrs. All microsurgery stuff. Take it off in layers, look at it under the microscope until they see no more cancer cells. Hadn't expected to begin 2018 diagnosed with 2 different types of life threatening skin cancers. it's never just anything in half measure; with me it's go for it all, huh. :tiphat:

Praying for the very best outcome for you. 10YL 🙏🙏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:22 PM, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Mr. 10YL,

Our best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery are with you.

Perhaps the Gals will make the big push (it seems they are back on board and their cannons are loaded) and you can have a fresh start with a new bank balance.

Take care.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 2/10/2018 at 10:22 PM, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Sending prayers for a successful surgery and a rapid recovery! 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, CaptainBVI said:

Mr. 10YL,

Our best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery are with you.

Perhaps the Gals will make the big push (it seems they are back on board and their cannons are loaded) and you can have a fresh start with a new bank balance.

Take care.

Your very kind, thank you so much - a certain fellow once said - " I'll be back "  :wave:  :D ( looking forward to that new bank balance ! )

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

Praying for the very best outcome for you. 10YL 🙏🙏

Evening Bama Girl :wave:  I sure do thank you for keeping me in your prayers. The surgeon is very optimistic about the outcome and that is most encouraging ( still, a very serious matter ). Probably take the rest of the week off and perhaps back here at DV in a few days. 

God Bless to you and all those great folks here in DV that have sent their Best Wishes my way - :salute:

• Upvote 3

See: Budget 2018 Includes a 10% tax on sales and services of malls and barbershops

14-02-2018 02:10 PM
Readers
image.php?token=5a6664e368701883dc5210e582747db0&size=

Baghdad News -

A document on Wednesday revealed a number of articles for the 2018 general budget, including a 10 percent tax on sales and services of malls, malls and barbershops. 

According to the document, which obtained a copy of 'Baghdad News', Article 19 - First - A - provided that the continuation of the sales tax on the mobile phone service and Internet networks by 20%, and revenues are recorded final revenue to the public treasury and subject to the violation of the provisions contained in the law Income Tax No. 113 of 1982. 

Part B stipulates that the sales tax provisions stipulated in Revolution Command Council Resolution No. 36 of 1997 apply to the service provided in all restaurants and hotels. 

The second paragraph states that the Federal Minister of Finance shall issue the regulations to facilitate the implementation of the provisions of Article 1 of this Article.

While the third paragraph - a - that 'sales tax of 10% imposed on all goods sold in malls and shopping malls, in addition to services provided in men's and women's shaving salons and all parties referred to the acquisition of the electronic Kashir. 

(B) guarantees the following: (a) Collected and non-transferable sales tax and non-collectible sales tax amounts (bank interest); and the management of the entities referred to above in this article is responsible for bearing and paying such interest to the General Authority for Taxes.

image.php?token=a3c9934c68c4dc3c5a547df6

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to International Monetary Fund: Iraq's economy will improve in 5 years

International Monetary Fund: Iraq's economy will improve in 5 years

21/5/2018 12:00 am 

The program 's credit path optimization 
Baghdad / Emad Emirate 
International Monetary Fund predicted that Iraq failed to curb public spending and control of the financial inability to maximize its resources and non - oil, while maintaining the level of economic performance is acceptable through a number of economic indicators for the years 2016/2022. 
"The estimated program agreed between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund, and expectations of the economic and financial situation until 2022, indicate that the Iraqi economy will move towards achieving the credit ceiling of the Fund.
"The gross domestic product, which fell from 234.6 billion dollars in 2013 to about 171.7 billion dollars in 2016, because of the decline in oil prices in that year," and expected to "return to increase the value of GDP in the coming years to reach about 256 billion dollars In 2022, after the improvement in oil prices and increase the quantities exported to more than 4 million barrels per day and a barrel of exchange. " Real output continued, expectations indicate that the "citizen 's share of GDP began to rise from $ 4533 in 2016 to about $ 5806 in 2022, the rise in real output rates to 2.1 percent in 2022, and the rise in real output of non - oil from the negative rates of rates over the years 2014/2016 to about 4.1 percent in 2022. " Pressing expenses

"The measures by which the government seeks to maximize revenues and pressure public expenditure will boost public revenues, which will increase in accordance with the expectations of the International Monetary Fund in the coming years to reach 33.1 percent in 2022," he said.  Non-oil revenues For his part, said the academic economist d. "According to forecasts, public revenues will return to a higher percentage of GDP as a result of the relative improvement in oil prices and an increase in expected export capacity over the next five years, which is reflected in the increase in oil revenues that have taken the same direction as the general federations  ."

He stressed in an interview for "morning" that "non-oil revenues are found to take the expected improvement according to the reform program committed by the government to the International Monetary Fund to increase the proportion of the lowest level in 2014, which amounted to 2.1 percent to about 5.5 percent of gross domestic product in 2022" . Deficit reduction added Hisham "for public expenditure Vtaatouka IMF indicators fall to 31.1 percent in 2022, which can be through this reduction to reduce the deficit in public budgets and to achieve a balance between revenue and expenditure." He pointed out that "the biggest reduction will be not in current expenditures, but in the capital expenditure, which is expected to decline from 22.6 percent in 2014 to no more than 8.6 percent of GDP in 2022, which will reflect the government's ability to develop public services and  infrastructure "He said.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/10/2018 at 4:07 PM, jeepguy said:

hahhahahaha  he said tube turkey  ,  got a  chuckle  out of that  ^_^

It reads ground turkey, but really it's ground rat from China. Probably not even meat, organ meat, gizards and glands. 

• Haha 1

• yota691 changed the title to Will Iraq become the highest Arab country in economic growth?