Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Iraq become the highest Arab country in economic growth?

yota691

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Careful NOW, Jaygo!!!

Out of BOTH ends and onto the keyboard tainting the cherished hipster glasses while further clouding the ability to acknowledge and apply Reason AND Common Sense.

Well, OK, enjoy Your view AND savor Your stink!

In The Mean Time..........................................................................................................................

Be Sure To Dispense With ANY Hipster Glasses That Cloud The View AND Bear The Stink...

AND (of course).............................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Ok Synopsis. I love what you write and I have given you plenty of emeralds, but I disagree with anything Trump that you have to say. EVERYONE can bash me all day, but I have no respect for a man AND his family making a country suffer. The shut down is hurting MANY people all over the US and he doesn’t care. If he did he would back off. I’ve got relatives that didn’t get a paycheck yesterday. 

I am scared to see a woman controlling the Worlds Money with a man like him backing her. I see no positives. 

Bash away folks!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 12

While I feel for those who work for the government and didn't get a pay check,  I do have to say that it's a risk you take when you accept the job. It's like taking a job as a carpenter or other trades.  If the demand for houses isn't there then there is no house to build, thus no job for you.  It happens in many industries.  It's just a possibility that people need to plan for.  I know first hand what it is like to be laid off.  JMO

• Upvote 9

Jayco, I’m not going to bash you or red ruby you.  I too have 1 family member who didn’t get a paycheck yesterday.  He said he saw this coming and saved some money just for this possibility.  It helps that his wife has a decent paying job.  I asked him if he was mad at Trump and he said he’s mad at everyone in Government for not keeping the government open while they negotiate.  He says both sides are morons for fighting over a few billion dollars which is .11% of the Annual Budget.  

I asked him him if he would vote for Trump in 2020 and he said, we’ll see.  He’s doing handyman jobs for some money since he was a carpenter years ago.  It gets real when they don’t pay you.  

• Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Ok Synopsis. I love what you write and I have given you plenty of emeralds, but I disagree with anything Trump that you have to say. EVERYONE can bash me all day, but I have no respect for a man AND his family making a country suffer. The shut down is hurting MANY people all over the US and he doesn’t care. If he did he would back off. I’ve got relatives that didn’t get a paycheck yesterday. 

I am scared to see a woman controlling the Worlds Money with a man like him backing her. I see no positives. 

Bash away folks!!!

I never give a ruby, but in this case I did. I bet you even blamed the republicans during the Obummer shutdown. (Or did you even notice it?) I don't have time to do the research for you, but the money saved to this country with a wall will make it well worth it.

• Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Bash away folks!!!

NO ONE should "bash" you for your opinion. You have a right to think what you wish. 

But I would like to take issue with your stance that "many people" are hurting. You're talking about 

800 thousand at best in a nation with 330 MILLION PEOPLE.

And while I sympathize with your relatives financial situation, the hundreds of thousands of families that have lost loved ones because of murder by illegal aliens far outweighs your relatives TEMPORARY financial crises. Your family WILL EVENTUALLY BE PAID. 

But every dam single one of those families that lost loved ones will NEVER see them again. 

4 minutes ago, cranman said:

While I feel for those who work for the government and didn't get a pay check,  I do have to say that it's a risk you take when you accept the job. It's like taking a job as a carpenter or other trades.  If the demand for houses isn't there then there is no house to build, thus no job for you.  It happens in many industries.  It's just a possibility that people need to plan for.  I know first hand what it is like to be laid off.  JMO

amen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 9

30 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Bash away folks!!!

I like this response:

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

NO ONE should "bash" you for your opinion. You have a right to think what you wish. 

But I would like to take issue with your stance that "many people" are hurting. You're talking about 

800 thousand at best in a nation with 330 MILLION PEOPLE.

And while I sympathize with your relatives financial situation, the hundreds of thousands of families that have lost loved ones because of murder by illegal aliens far outweighs your relatives TEMPORARY financial crises. Your family WILL EVENTUALLY BE PAID. 

But every dam single one of those families that lost loved ones will NEVER see them again. 

amen

The REALITY is The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump is ACTUALLY assertively AND correctly applying the Division Of Powers noted in The Constitution Of The United States Of America so that We The People are BEST represented. To make statements The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump is making a country, or ANY particular individual for THAT matter, suffer and is uncaring is unfounded and reckless.

The role of The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump, or ANY President Of The United States Of America for THAT matter, is NOT to pander to the individual sentiments or provide for the basic needs of ANY particular individual. These conditions are NOT noted in the Division Of Powers of The Constitution Of The United States Of America.

The Obstructionists, ESPECIALLY the flip floppers on the RELEVANT issue, are TRULY the ones to blame for the Government Shutdown.

In The Mean Time............................................................................................

Build THAT Wall...............................................................................................

Build THAT Wall...............................................................................................

AND (of course)...............................................................................................

GO The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump.......

Go Ivanka Trump As The Next World Bank President PRONTO...................

AND (again, of course)...................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 8

7 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Bash away folks!!!

It’s not President Trump that has country in tail spin! It’s the DemoRats! These illegal aliens just broke into some people’s home here in north Texas, they tied the husband up raped his wife in front of him then killed him. We are on the front lines of this invasion! What you don’t understand is it is coming your way! I’m sick of it. They are stealing anything that isn’t tied down. Just last month Texas has had 33 people murdered! What is going to have to take to get people to understand the magnitude of this invasion! I tell everyone I know In Texas if you leave your home without your pistol your a fool!! These government workers are going to get their money which I don’t agree with at all!! These DemoRats hate the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights! If you are a DemoRat then you should give your money to these illegal aliens and let them in your house and take care of them! JMHO 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Bash away folks!!!

7 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Jayco, I’m not going to bash you or red ruby you.  I too have 1 family member who didn’t get a paycheck yesterday.  He said he saw this coming and saved some money just for this possibility.  It helps that his wife has a decent paying job.  I asked him if he was mad at Trump and he said he’s mad at everyone in Government for not keeping the government open while they negotiate.  He says both sides are morons for fighting over a few billion dollars which is .11% of the Annual Budget.  

I asked him him if he would vote for Trump in 2020 and he said, we’ll see.  He’s doing handyman jobs for some money since he was a carpenter years ago.  It gets real when they don’t pay you.  

Been through 3 Gov shut downs. Right now 25 % of the Gov is shut down. I have been in some that seemed to last for a long time. Landlords and Credit people do understand that they will be getting paid. You just have to ride it out. Trump gave in last year in an effort to show good faith, olive branch. I think the Dems could move forward with this. Obama had 9B for the Fence. Just change the name from "Wall" to "Fence" and move on. I just feel that it is the Very Far Left that is the problem child. As a side bar the 101st is headed to the boarder, it is not going to stop. This has been an issue every since I can remember. If this was anybody else but Trump this would not be happening. P.S. if you did not see this coming then I think that is on you. Everyone in general should have 6 months of reserve funds for emergencies. If you wish to Neg me feel free. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

12309.jpg

money and business

Economy News _ Baghdad

A report by the World Bank predicts the growth of the Iraqi economy significantly in 2019. 
The report pointed out that the Iraqi economy will be the highest growth among the Arab countries at a rate of six and two percent. 
He pointed out that although Iraq recorded modest growth last year at one rate and nine percent, reconstruction projects will be an important driver for the growth of its economy this year.

Views 35   Date Added 13/01/2019

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

The World Bank expects the growth rate of the Iraqi economy to rise

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region is expected to grow by 1.9 percent in 2019, according to a World Bank report.
In terms of oil-exporting countries, figures from the recent report Global Economic Prospects: Middle East and North Africa "Dark Sky" show that growth in the GCC will rise to 2.6 percent, supported by an active investment movement. The bank expects Algeria's growth to fall to 2.3 percent due to slower government spending than in 2018. Egypt will see growth rise to 5.6 percent in 2019, boosted by investments and reforms in the expected business climate.
The growth rate in Morocco and Tunisia will reach 2.9 percent in 2019 if tourism indicators improve and political reforms continue.
Although Iraq recorded modest growth in 2018 at 1.9 percent, reconstruction projects will be an important driver of growth for its economy and neighboring economies, with a projected 6.2 percent. Growth in Jordan is likely to see a slight improvement of 2.3 percent.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

World Bank Outlook for Iraq in 2019

12309.jpg

money and business

Economy News _ Baghdad

A report by the World Bank predicts the growth of the Iraqi economy significantly in 2019. 
The report pointed out that the Iraqi economy will be the highest growth among the Arab countries at a rate of six and two percent. 
He pointed out that although Iraq recorded modest growth last year at one rate and nine percent, reconstruction projects will be an important driver for the growth of its economy this year.

Views 134   Date Added 13/01/2019

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15041

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Will Iraq become the highest Arab country in economic growth?