Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Less rumours more facts

I would really love to find out what the real go is with this Iraqi Dinar that everybody keeps saying is going to RV. I have been following this for the last 2 years and I am getting sick to death of all the repetitive posts that keep popping up on dinardetective and another site from a lot of the regulars saying that the RV is set to happen in a couple of days. I have real life friends who are into the Iraqi Dinar as well and they claim to have some sources that confirm the Dinar has already RV'd in country..... so I added a few Iraqi's on Facebook recently and asked them if the country is going through an exchange rate change at the moment and most of them replied with no. One person said it is true but failed to clarify further.

What is all this hoo-ha really about? Is the Iraqi dinar every going to RV and what started this rumour?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is why the " Dinar rollercoaster " came to be ,. Been here since 2012 ,  a lot of times , the other guys ( guru noise ) keep saying ,  " it is happening now , next week, next month ! And the thought of the constant weekend and week out saying , these guys ,are most likely connected with a currency dealer , as they pump the other currency also ,. Vietnamese dong , as one , but there are those wolves in the wood work that are waiting for the not so bright folks to stumble on to them , and get their hands on the poor folks dinar , in a scheme of " we will take your dinar , with a lot of others , and cash it in and make your money for you " type scheme  also known as the RENO bunch ...  NOW with this said " Iraq is as close as it has ever been , in the possibility of having dinar values changing for the better . Only time will tell , seems the latest hold up might be with the next election on the horizon ...  Hope this brings a little light on this ....  ( It's time for 1 to 1 in my thinking )

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, jeepguy said:

This is why the " Dinar rollercoaster " came to be ,. Been here since 2012 ,  a lot of times , the other guys ( guru noise ) keep saying ,  " it is happening now , next week, next month ! And the thought of the constant weekend and week out saying , these guys ,are most likely connected with a currency dealer , as they pump the other currency also ,. Vietnamese dong , as one , but there are those wolves in the wood work that are waiting for the not so bright folks to stumble on to them , and get their hands on the poor folks dinar , in a scheme of " we will take your dinar , with a lot of others , and cash it in and make your money for you " type scheme  also known as the RENO bunch ...  NOW with this said " Iraq is as close as it has ever been , in the possibility of having dinar values changing for the better . Only time will tell , seems the latest hold up might be with the next election on the horizon ...  Hope this brings a little light on this ....  ( It's time for 1 to 1 in my thinking )

Jizmo: Don't know why some fool negged you for asking a question and venting your frustration. Must have been a GURU in disguise feeling like you gonna expose their dastardly plans  and other little things they have goin on as they groom the un and under informed in this currency speculation we are all in. Take every bit of advice jeepguy gave, she does give good advice in her response and every other response she's ever given. My experience places me in this game since 2006. 3 - 5 years later I started  hitting the internet for info on what is going on with the IQD RV like a blind squirrel hunting acorns. I fell upon everyone that didn't know squat, did I ever want to believe them.  Guru this, Guru that, Guru Adam, Guru Tony, Guru Frank, and the infamous  Guru's Guru . I went to their site read got excited,especially when the ratios on IQD went down a tiny bit in our favor.  Depression sat in everytime their predictions fell through. Then I started going to sites the Guru's were citing as a sources. There are thousands of experts, sources, bloggers, and Gurus out there . The only two, I eventually found out there that consistently hit the mark as dictated in the US news,  ME news, Iraqi news AND correlated with Econ 101 was Adam M aka the Editor In Chief of DV and Breitling; aka Tony Breitling (Iraqi Investments, beitlingcurrency.blogspot,com, PatriotRadioAmerica.com) . These two individuals are never claiming its just around the corner. They tell you like it is with intelligence and admit the few times they have been wrong. They inform you how the CBI works, how the UST works, IMF : all them that work tangentially to the RV of the IQD. Despite this how thety can put pressure on the GOI, CBI, Iraqi Parliament but cannot directly effect the pulling of the trigger for our RV.  Thou they can get just as excited when certain events occur in Iraq in certain manners and order. Thou each has buffered their excitement to encompass the phrase " well another positive step in the right direction for us."  I would add until we receive the call from Adam and verify the IQD rate has changed on say XE.com . As always you read, you research, you decide. Do you know how many financial experts on Wall Street, and around the world have called this speculation in Iraq's currency a sham, a waste of time and our money.  While the wealth of the world invest when countries crash and blood is in the streets - consistently. Then consistently over time make millions. This is simple the philosophy of buying low and selling high applied to the world stage. Peace.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Awesome post NY Kevin.  

Agree completely, especially about only paying attention to 2 main people: Adam & Breitling.

Only 2 guys in the community who give you honest straight forward, no-bs info or hype.

I've even met Breitling at one of his events.  Good guy, brutally honest.

• Upvote 3