Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to the basket of currencies

DWS112

21 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

I bet there's lot's of us women on here and no one knows we are women. Lol

BECAUSE WE  TALK TOUGH LIKE GUYS ?  THIS COULD CHANGE THE ENTIRE DYNAMICS ON   THIS SITE !     "VIVA LA FEMME DINAR !  ''

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, dinarham said:

BECAUSE WE  TALK TOUGH LIKE GUYS ?  THIS COULD CHANGE THE ENTIRE DYNAMICS ON   THIS SITE !     "VIVA LA FEMME DINAR !  ''

Probably not a good idea to post in Caps d/ham. Its bugs some people, just a suggestion and nothing more.

Cheers, pp

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, dinarham said:

SORRY ,  BONAFIDE FEMALE HERE  ,THUG  ..SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU .

Why Would U Ever Think That Would Be Disappointing ? :blink: 

And More Importantly - Do U Have Any Makeup Tips ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

So he got that wrong too?

My Gpa is Italian. He can say whatever he wants how he wants. Lol Plus the phrase can be varied. It means "I don't understand". Look it up in the urban dictionary. ;)

Edited by Rmc10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

My Gpa always posted caps on FB

53 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I believe Caitlyn said that too....

Yo Snap - Ur Facebook Friends With Caitlyn ? :o 

What Other ‘Nutty’ Things Does She Say ...

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Bunk said:

Ya!!!What He is drinking!!!:cheesehead:

19 minutes ago, bigwave said:

What he's smoking.:D

But Not Whatever They’re Lickin’ ! :o 

8DB0BC73-49BB-4872-BAAC-6C8624A3A42E.jpeg

And Not Even If It’s The Winning Powerball ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Nope.  Arnold Jackson has never said a variant of his classic catchphrase.  Anything other than Whatchu talkin bout Willis is wrong....with the exception of who Arnold is addressing.  I.E. Mr. Drummond etc.

I don't think I'm going to tell my 80 year old Italian gpa that he is wrong about anything. If you know anything about olden day Italians that lived in the Chicago area you'd know this too. Gpa is always right. ;) What's a matta you??? :)

Edited by Rmc10
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, kjwayne said:

Well, sometime ago we were told that Iraq was doing MOST of their trading with the European countries that use the ERU. OK ,Jordan would be next in line and their money ,to the US dollar is $1.40. The euro ,or how ever you spell it ,is at $1.20 so I'm guessing the Dinar will come out from $1.13 to $1.40 . I'm just ready for IT to come out at something other than the program rate. Kuwait ,today, is at $3.31.

I'm liking what you are sayin' kjwayne, good analysis.  

$1.13 to $1.40 out of the gate works for me. Then ratcheting up to the $3.00 range, maybe at the pace of bit-coin in the past 12 months ?

Semper Fi :salute:

GO RV :backflip:

Edited by Hotcurl
error
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Hotcurl said:

I'm liking what you are sayin' kjwayne, good analysis.  

$1.13 to $1.40 out of the gate makes works for me. Then ratcheting up to the $3.00 range, maybe at the pace of bit-coin in the past 12 months ?

Semper Fi :salute:

GO RV :backflip:

I am looking for 1 to 1 or close to it. The Iraqis are never going to give up their dinars until it's on par.

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, climber7 said:

So just to clarify.....anyone holding old Kuwaiti dinars HAD to exchange them IN Kuwait? 

If so--I wonder if that will happen with us? 

I cannot say that there was no out of country exchange of the old Kuwaiti dinars because I was in Kuwait at the time the exchange window was opened and when it closed.  However, I can say if any old Kuwaiti bank notes were presented for exchange, other than in-country, it minimal.  The new Iraqi dinars have been distributed world wide, totally unlike the distribution of old, obsolete Kuwaiti dinars.   

Furthermore, the sources of any large exchanges in-country of old Kuwaiti dinars were scrutinized very carefully because of sacking of the Kuwaiti Central Bank.  

I invested in the new Iraqi dinar over 12 years ago because of Iraq's history as the bread basket of the Middle East and their wealth of natural resources. 

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, climber7 said:

So just to clarify.....anyone holding old Kuwaiti dinars HAD to exchange them IN Kuwait? 

If so--I wonder if that will happen with us? 

You brought up a good point climber7.

If that happens to us, it means the older notes are not the exchange/international notes.

In addition, the GOI is not training the world how to handle the 3 zero notes!

• Upvote 1

When i purchased dinar from Xchange of America I was told that I could exchange my dinar at any of their branch locations. They have opened quite a few. They have one in the Dallas area now so that is where I plan to go. According to them we have 10 years to exchange our dinar once the float/Rv happens. There will be a spread that we have to deal with but it should go down somewhat as other banks jump on the bandwagon. Just what I was told...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1