Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq and Britain sign memorandum of understanding to develop relations in military fields

yota691

British Defense Secretary arrives in Baghdad

Since 2018-01-04 at 14:07 (Baghdad time)

%D8%B5%D8%AB%D9%82%D8%B5%D8%AB.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

British Defense Secretary Gavin Williamson arrived in Baghdad on Thursday for an official visit.

"British Defense Secretary Gavin Williamson arrived today in Baghdad for an official visit," a well-informed source told Mawazine News.

He added that "the British Minister is scheduled to discuss with Iraqi officials joint cooperation and political and security conditions."

• Upvote 2

This guy was moved to defence sec besause he in favour with Tereasa May not because of his ability .

The concervitives look after themselves thay are killing GB 

But most of all they are killing Scotland and stealing all their Natural resources ie OIL, GAS, and all they can take and give The Scots pennies in return .

Scotland doesent know how much OIL and GAS they steel ,

All the British Gov are intrested in is keeping London supplied with the the cash from what they take from Scotland.

They are that scared to loose the money that they resorted to fixing the Ref we had in 2014 if you look into it you will find it .

The cannot br trusted with anything as long as the Rich get Richer .

There is nothing wrong with being Rich after all thats what we are in this for BUT ITS NOT AT THE EXSPENCE OF OTHERS, here a DV we look after each other 

Go DV

Go RV

Go Beleive and respect each

other

1 hour ago, heeper00 said:

There is nothing wrong with being Rich after all thats what we are in this for BUT ITS NOT AT THE EXSPENCE OF OTHERS, here a DV we look after each other 

Go DV

Go RV

Go Beleive and respect each

other

Thank You, Heeper00, Well Stated AND The Best Of 2018 To You! :tiphat:

I am grateful for Allies in the routing of a common enemy! All due respect especially to those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq and Britain sign memorandum of understanding to develop relations in military fields

Iraq and Britain sign memorandum of understanding to develop relations in military fields

06/1/2018 12:00 am 

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

Iraq and the United Kingdom signed a memorandum of understanding on the building and development of military relations.

A Defense Ministry statement received by Al-Sabah said that Defense Minister Irfan Mahmoud Al-Hayali met his British counterpart Gavin Williamson and his delegation. Expansion and development of bilateral military relations between Iraq and the United Kingdom ». 
The two sides also discussed cooperation in the field of training, armament and preparation, as well as the exchange of security and intelligence information, stressing the increase in intelligence efforts, especially in the field of training of intelligence personnel to enable the unity and integrity of the country. 
The statement added that «the meeting resulted in the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the two countries on the construction and development of relations in the military areas, after which the British minister invited the Minister of Defense to visit the United Kingdom soon».

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Scott I'm so sorry and absolutely no disrespect intended. As for the poppy along with

many others I know all to well the meaning and I thought it was adorable. I did try to edit it because it did not look right

but my system went down. Then I went down bronchitis resulting in two broken ribs. Again to each and everyone of you I am so very sorry.  :wub::hug: