Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka internal transfers

adontik

Hello,

I'm a newbie to this site and the Dinar RV/RI. First I just want to say thank you to all who put in time and energy posting info for users like myself trying to get an understanding of this event. So a huge thanks to all!

I have purchased Adam's e-book and took his advice to diversify. I have an account with Warka and have on-line access. My problem is two fold.

1. First even though I wired $150.00 USD to my USD account my balance shows $149.55. My account shows no record of the debit of .45 cents. Will this be viewed as insufficient funds and therefore affect my eligibility for and RV/RI if it happens before I straighten this out?

2. Secondly I attempted to transfer funds from my IQD account to my USD account to make up for this discrepancy, however my account only allows me to select an account to transfer "from" and not an account to transfer "to." When I select that drop down for the "to" is only says "select." I sent an e-mail last week and have not heard back. Anyone have any suggestions?

Peace....Go RV/RI!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I'm a newbie to this site and the Dinar RV/RI. First I just want to say thank you to all who put in time and energy posting info for users like myself trying to get an understanding of this event. So a huge thanks to all!

I have purchased Adam's e-book and took his advice to diversify. I have an account with Warka and have on-line access. My problem is two fold.

1. First even though I wired $150.00 USD to my USD account my balance shows $149.55. My account shows no record of the debit of .45 cents. Will this be viewed as insufficient funds and therefore affect my eligibility for and RV/RI if it happens before I straighten this out?

2. Secondly I attempted to transfer funds from my IQD account to my USD account to make up for this discrepancy, however my account only allows me to select an account to transfer "from" and not an account to transfer "to." When I select that drop down for the "to" is only says "select." I sent an e-mail last week and have not heard back. Anyone have any suggestions?

Peace....Go RV/RI!!!!!!!!

first off welcome to the sight, i'm fairly new and i read alot of the posts from some great peeps, very informative and helpful, and of course waiting just like you and me for our payday. anyway, i'm gonna help ya out buddy, cause i also have an account here in iraq. if you want to transfer money from your usd acct to your iqd acct. or vis versa you have to go into the ACCOUNT OPERATIONS TAB, and then go down 4 tabs which say money transfer with different currency, there is where you'll be able to transfer the funds needed to either your IQD, or USD. last time i tried transfering funds from my IQD to USD it didn't work and it hasn't for some reason or another. i keep getting an offline error code. so try that and see if it works out for ya. GOOOO RV......

first off welcome to the sight, i'm fairly new and i read alot of the posts from some great peeps, very informative and helpful, and of course waiting just like you and me for our payday. anyway, i'm gonna help ya out buddy, cause i also have an account here in iraq. if you want to transfer money from your usd acct to your iqd acct. or vis versa you have to go into the ACCOUNT OPERATIONS TAB, and then go down 4 tabs which say money transfer with different currency, there is where you'll be able to transfer the funds needed to either your IQD, or USD. last time i tried transfering funds from my IQD to USD it didn't work and it hasn't for some reason or another. i keep getting an offline error code. so try that and see if it works out for ya. GOOOO RV......

Thanks turbopropmech. I'll try that out. I really appreciate the help. Stay safe over there! I'll let you know how it turns out. Thanks again!

Peace

It worked like a charm...no problem. Thanks again for your help!

Peace

Are we going to need a Warka account??? Because I just have the Dinars in cash in 25K notes....

Adam's e-book suggested the possibility of an "in-country" RV which could possibly make the paper Dinar worth no more than you bought it for, also it seems there is a remote possiblity for different rates between an in-country RV and what the rest of the world may be able to cash in on. So I erred on the side of caution and set it up, it's a liitle difficult in that your questions will be posed either here or through e-mail with Warka, and the e-mail's can take some time. Hopefully my explanation helped, just remember I'm a rookie at this...just a few weeks or so.

Peace and good luck!

• Downvote 1

Hey Turbo Thanks for the tip also. It worked for me . I was a little low in my USD account . Thanks again Steve

• 1 month later...

Hello every one.

Well I had taken Adms advice to diversify my investment and, open up a WARKE account. They sent me an e-mail showing my account number's for my IQD & USD account's in Iraqi & my Citibank NY account#. My ( ? ) may seem silly to most of you, but how do I transfer USD into my account's in Iraqi. Will I have to set up an account with a Major branch in the state I live in, so that I can wire fund's from my local back to the bank in NY then the NY branch wires the funds to Iraqi, so that I can at that point e-mail a request to Warka to transfer those funds from my USD account to my IQD account.

Thank you guys for every thing.

• Upvote 1