Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 3 JANUARY 2018

Adam Montana

35 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

Thank you Adam for creating this site and for all the characters who contributes here! Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

I am really enjoying the new crypto section, as I believe most others are who are involved...And then there's Lady Grace's Daddy?!? :o:lol::D

If anyone doubts if you can have a second act in your life, Lady Grace Daddy is the poster child! After our government trained him to be a devil dog thank you for your service as a Marine), and then the government unleashed him into the civilian population in an 18-wheeler, to the woman who gave him a family, and now a mod on DV emphasizing on Cryptocurrency especially,  who could ever doubt that the RV is just around the corner?

CONGRATULATIONS @ladyGrace'sDaddy on your many successes in life, and now becoming a Mod on DV! (Don't screw it up :lol:

:lmao:I  Most definitely the poster child for second chances. And third chances at 4th chances, As a matter of fact I believe that's why I love cats so much. I'm working on 9 + lives.:lol:Thanks  for being my friend Doc, I promise to do my best not to let Adam you or all the other moderators down.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Really appreciate everything you do Adam, I have been holding my Dinar since 2007, and I am still waiting on the RV, and I hope it happens this year, but I have started investing in Crypto, I own 10 different coins and tokens, I have watched several of them go up and down like a rollercoaster, and I have seen my investment in others go up and I know I am making some money, I bought one at .20 and watched it grow to over $3, I still have some others that are in the 1 to 12 cent range, but I did buy them when they were like 1000 coins to $5, so I grabbed a couple thousand, still they grew, I guess the only thing we can do is be patient like we are with the Dinar, but......cryptocurrency is a lot better, and I am hoping in 2 or 3 years it will pay off big time....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1