Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 3 JANUARY 2018

Adam Montana

Morning all! It’s a great day to be on DinarVets, and a great year to be involved with everything we have in front of us!

I want to thank you all for being with us through 2017 and before… it’s been a fun ride. With any luck, 2018 will be the end of our Dinar-specific talks and we’ll be moving on to other exciting ventures, or just blowing our money on umbrella drinks if that’s your thing. ;)  

Speaking of new ventures, we have a new section in the VIP forums dedicated specifically to ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings), and I’d like to extend a very warm welcome to the newest member of the TEAM here - @ladyGrace'sDaddy! The enthusiasm our VIP group has for these new opportunities is amazing… and for good reason. 

For example, if you’d been paying attention a month ago, maybe you would have invested $100 in XRP… this morning that $100 would be close to $1000. Think that may have paid for your VIP fees? :lol: Get in, get in! The benefits are not slowing down! Here's the join link: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

Ironically enough, today is the 9th birthday of Bitcoin in a sense - the very first "Bitcoin" was mined 9 years ago today. 5 months later, the first actual bitcoin transaction would take place when on 22 May 2010, Laszlo Hanyecz made the first real-world transaction by buying two pizzas in Jacksonville, Florida for 10,000 BTC. That 10,000 BTC is now worth approximately $151,249,850.00... and some of you are still missing out. Tsk, tsk! 

I'm going to get off the crypto subject and move on to dinar, but first - I'm going to attach the original whitepaper that started this whole thing. It's only 8 pages of reading, but some of it is a *little* technical... so if you want the absolute easiest way to get involved with cryptos, that's just one more thing VIP is here for.

Here's the whitepaper: Satoshi whitepaper.pdf

:tiphat: 

On to the Dinar!

Going into 2018, perhaps this is a good opportunity to remind everyone WHY we are interested in the Dinar at all... some of our members have been here more than a couple years, and the "wait" can be taxing. If you listen to the "gurus", it is easy to get discouraged by the never-ending string of "tomorrows" and "next Tuesday" predictions. 

Forget about all that. Iraq has overcome incredible difficulties, rebuilt a decimated region, solidified a government, and STILL has a majority of the available reserves of OIL. That itself should be enough to give us confidence that even though we don't know *when* the value will go up, it is certainly an undervalued instrument of exchange, and the low price will not stay there forever.

Oil is finally on an uptick, which will work in Iraq's favor. (See this thread here for the latest.)

In order to take advantage of that momentum, Iraq will need to get moving on HCL. There is no significant news out on the HCL as I write this today, but this is a matter that WILL come to the table, and when it does... snowball effect. :twocents:

Coming into the end of the year 2017, we all knew things were going to be slow over the holidays/New Year. Going into 2018, I'm excited to see what pops up... either way, I'm happy HODLing my dinar and waiting for some HCL news. It can't be too far off now!

:twothumbs: 

Member Q's: 

TOMINVEGAS  Does an “official “ HCL need to be in place before they can RV or do they have enough agreements etc. in place now?

Hey Tom - it's my opinion that HCL first is the most clear path to RV, but... that's also a possible huge investing trigger from outside sources, so it's possible that a significant change in value will be timed to happen simultaneous with an RV in order to prevent mass speculation.

The amount of money we little guys have in this is tiny, even counting some of the $ multi million USD investments that I personally know about. But they certainly wouldn't want to instigate more speculation, so I completely expect the change in value to be quick and certain, without any warning.

:twocents: 

Iceberg  Happy New Year,

After all of the buzz about bitcoins, do you have an idea of what the next crypto currency would be to invest in??? Also, do you see the current administration stepping in to provide some type of influence to get the RV done; it's been 12-13 years and Iraq seems to be dragging their feet!!! Putting things into perspective for me; bitcoins came out of nowhere, gained value , and paid its investors faster than the IDQ (frustrated rant)!!!!!!!

I post my opinions on specific cryptos in the crypto section here on DV: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/61-cryptocurrencies-blockchain-bitcoin-etc/

Regarding them "dragging their feet", I care not one iota how long they have been building up to this... all that matters is the direction it's going and the final destination.

:twothumbs: 

oregonrealtor  Hey Boss,

Now that I'm involved with Cryptos and anxiously waiting for an RV to really get deep into the crypto craze, I've run into a major problem in that the exchanges out there seem to be so overloaded that they can't seem to process new orders or even get accounts set up (except it seems, Coinbase).  Any chance that in your research you've considered the possibility of creating an "in-house" exchange for us folks here?  Might be full of potential......

I'd certainly love to, and I have done some preliminary investigations... enough to realize that is far outside the scope of anything I want to tackle. I'll stick to making gains on the outside. :twocents:

Lsat but not least, you might as well throw your numbers in the weekly DV Lotto pool! I won't be able to get a ticket today, so today might be the day we hit it :lol:

That's it for now! Have a great day, and a PHENOMENAL year!

- Adam

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

I have been a dinar holder since 2007 and I wish for everyone that 2018 will be a great year for all of us!

More than anything I am excited to one day meet some of you and share stories of our journey with the dinar!

So I wish a very Happy New Year to everyone this 2018

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Good catch on the date Fish. 

I understand the Bitcoin craze and one can look back and see many missed opportunities.  Nevertheless there are a lot of crypto currencies out there and I think there are a lot of issues to be considered before jumping in.  If you can make your money and get out that's great.  At some time I can envision the government figuring out some way to jump in and mess it up.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

ladyGrace'sDaddy

• ladyGrace'sDaddy
1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I’d like to extend a very warm welcome to the newest member of the TEAM here - @ladyGrace'sDaddy!

Congrat’s LGD - And That Was A Great Strategic Move Adam Since That Lazy A$$ Santa Only Works 1 Day A Year ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 13
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Adam, Happy New Year and many thanks for an outstanding 2017. Perhaps we have not seen an RV as of today but as you have indicated, Iraq has made huge strides to make the jump to the worlds stage. 

As for the Crypto scene, it has been extremely profitable and looks like the sky’s the limit. I have been riding RIPPLE OR (XRP) since it’s .50 cent mark and would like to thank and acknowledge all the guys and gals up there on the Crypto threads for your input and contributions, it made my migration to Crypto a whole lot easier. 

One thing is certain, the IQD is still held way below its true value and one day we will see that true value come to a reality. I as well have admittedly been frustrated with the progress, bickering, back and forth actions by the Iraq government but, I also know that Iraq is in the rebuilding process and that process will take time, how much is anyone’s guess. I like what is going on and believe that this could be our year for a RV. 

Thanks again and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone here in DV :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dogsutra said:

Adam,

i set up my crypto wallet per your link. pm me on how to transfer funds.

thanks

dog

Please go here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/61-cryptocurrencies-blockchain-bitcoin-etc/

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

Adam, Happy New Year and many thanks for an outstanding 2017. Perhaps we have not seen an RV as of today but as you have indicated, Iraq has made huge strides to make the jump to the worlds stage. 

As for the Crypto scene, it has been extremely profitable and looks like the sky’s the limit. I have been riding RIPPLE OR (XRP) since it’s .50 cent mark and would like to thank and acknowledge all the guys and gals up there on the Crypto threads for your input and contributions, it made my migration to Crypto a whole lot easier. ..

Congrats on the profits! Let's keep 'er movin!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Sandfly Adam...always good to hear from you Adam!  I even ventured into the shallow end of the Cyrto Currency pool (thanks to some help from Santa Claus...who knew he was multi tasking!!!).:lol: Looking forward to payouts on multiple fronts now! ;) Btw...Happy/Prosperous New Year to all the DV gang!!! :tiphat:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So, I got into the cryptos, finally, after a lot of prodding (Cheers Adam) and getting bored shiztless waiting on the dinar to pop. Long story short, I started light with $100 to play around with in Coinbase to get used to the software, then I added another $150 for shitzngiggles.  I then transferred that ETHereum coin fraction from Coinbase to Bittrex and bought Ripple and ADA. So, in just a couple of weeks, I have hit $653 from the initial $250, which is a crazy return. I am also setting up a GDAX account, which appears to be a side door into Coinbase--buying/depositing in GDAX reduces the 'buy' commission on USD$ deposits from around 4% to a fraction of a percent on the 'trade.' So, there are ways to work around some of those bigger commissions.

Like all good investments, that initial $250 might find itself somewhere else and I will ride the profits, but I am kind of dazzled with the way things are going just now. So, I am looking forward to following the news here on the ICOs and exploring this new world of blockchains for blockheads, like myself. ;)

Cheers to all the folks sharing their knowledge on the site. It has made investing fun, again, and I am getting closer to covering the costs of VIP, OSI, Name Reserve, etc. So, truth in advertising, there, Mr Montana. Thank you!

Go 2018!  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well done, LGD....well deserved.  :D

keepontruckin.png

GO RV, then BV

Thank you my friend.:tiphat:

6 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Thanks Adam!  I'll be "HODLING" my Dinar at the bank!   Thanks to LGD for volunteering his time!  :pirateship:

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

ladyGrace'sDaddy

• ladyGrace'sDaddy

Congrat’s LGD - And That Was A Great Strategic Move Adam Since That Lazy A$$ Santa Only Works 1 Day A Year ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

And everyone loves me for it. :lol:

5 hours ago, Wiljor said:

As for the Crypto scene, it has been extremely profitable and looks like the sky’s the limit. I have been riding RIPPLE OR (XRP) since it’s .50 cent mark and would like to thank and acknowledge all the guys and gals up there on the Crypto threads for your input and contributions, it made my migration to Crypto a whole lot easier. 

One thing is certain, the IQD is still held way below its true value and one day we will see that true value come to a reality. I as well have admittedly been frustrated with the progress, bickering, back and forth actions by the Iraq government but, I also know that Iraq is in the rebuilding process and that process will take time, how much is anyone’s guess. I like what is going on and believe that this could be our year for a RV. 

Thanks again and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone here in DV :twothumbs:

4 hours ago, 1lucdog said:

Thanks Adam and Congratulations Lady Graces Dad! :D

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank you Adam for creating this site and for all the characters who contributes here! Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

I am really enjoying the new crypto section, as I believe most others are who are involved...And then there's Lady Grace's Daddy?!? :o:lol::D

If anyone doubts if you can have a second act in your life, Lady Grace Daddy is the poster child! After our government trained him to be a Devil Dog (thank you for your service as a Marine), and then the government unleashed him into the civilian population in an 18-wheeler, to the woman who gave him a family, and now a mod on DV emphasizing on Cryptocurrency especially,  who could ever doubt that the RV is just around the corner?

CONGRATULATIONS @ladyGrace'sDaddy on your many successes in life, and now becoming a Mod on DV! (Don't screw it up :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3