Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance Prepares The Currency Auction From The Doors Of Corruption !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Preparing The Doors To Get Slammed Shut !

Parliamentary finance prepares the currency auction from the doors of corruption

1/1/2018 6:45:27 AM
Baghdad / Al-Masala: The Parliamentary Finance Committee, Monday, January 01, 2018, returned the sale of foreign currency in the Central Bank a door of corruption. 

"The sale of foreign currency in the Central Bank is a door of corruption through the sale of currency to banks and civil companies and the use of false invoices under the pretext of importing goods from abroad," said member of the Committee Rahim Darraji, accusing at the same time some political parties to stand and see false invoices and currency smuggling Abroad. 

He added that "the sale of the currency has become a place to steal the dollar and the smuggling of currency abroad," while pointing out that "Iraq is losing millions of dollars every day because of this auction," calling at the same time Prime Minister Haider Abadi to issue an order to close the auction and the opening of other outlets to sell foreign currency .

link

• Like 4
  • Upvote 12

36 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

calling at the same time Prime Minister Haider Abadi to issue an order to close the auction and the opening of other outlets to sell foreign currency .

Happy New Year, DinarThug, AND Thank You For Your Tireless Efforts In Bringing This AND All The Other News Articles Over!!! :tiphat:

I thought the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) and the GOI, to include Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, are completely separate. But, hey, if all it takes is Ole Haider to make the announcement to end the CBI currency auctions, I AM GOOD WITH THAT!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

26 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Happy New Year, DinarThug, AND Thank You For Your Tireless Efforts In Bringing This AND All The Other News Articles Over!!! :tiphat:

I thought the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) and the GOI, to include Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, are completely separate. But, hey, if all it takes is Ole Haider to make the announcement to end the CBI currency auctions, I AM GOOD WITH THAT!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

I thought that the two were separate, too!  Sure doesn’t look like it!  Close the auction, pass the HCL and bring on the RV!

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but it says "calling at the same time Prime Minister Haider Abadi to issue an order to close the auction and the opening of other outlets to sell foreign currency". 

What "other outlets"?  We don't want other outlets, we want RV . 

Not sure but I take this to mean other regulated companies(?) to exchange foreign currency--much like what we see in our airports--to replace the crooked current ones being used there today 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

"Iraq is losing millions of dollars every day because of this auction," calling at the same time Prime Minister Haider Abadi to issue an order to close the auction and the opening of other outlets to sell foreign currency .

:bump:

Shuttem Down...looking like Christmas all over again...this is going to be one happy new year folks this is HUGE!!! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I would sooooooo love for Tomorrow to be the beginning of our new chapter! When does Iraq start their work day? It's typically like 2-3 AM EST, No? 

Their banks reopen from their four day break 

Oh, man!  I  forgot all about the banks opening tomorrow from their 4 day break!

So, if no RV tomorrow, I’ll be depressed again.  Looks like it might be this way every day, for the whole first quarter of 2018.  Oy!   :lol:

(Unless we have an RV, of course!) 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

This is all very well & good, however, it's deliberately vague as to a date - tomorrow, this week or next . . . when ? How long are they going to drag this out before they commit ? Hopefully there's a real sense of urgency about them - :confused2: ( I'm on a short fuse. I'm down with this sticking viral flu bug and it's really kicking my azz )

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

This is all very well & good, however, it's deliberately vague as to a date - tomorrow, this week or next . . . when ? How long are they going to drag this out before they commit ? Hopefully there's a real sense of urgency about them - :confused2: ( I'm on a short fuse. I'm down with this sticking viral flu bug and it's really kicking my azz )

Happy New Year, 10 Years Later! :salute:

Hope You Get Well Very Soon! :twothumbs:

On the bright side, getting over the flu now means You won't have it later if the event does happen!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I would sooooooo love for Tomorrow to be the beginning of our new chapter! When does Iraq start their work day? It's typically like 2-3 AM EST, No? 

Their banks reopen from their four day break 

It would be nice but something says tomorrow is a bit premature.... 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

It would be nice but something says tomorrow is a bit premature.... 

Agreed Novice.......there is a pile of arrest warrants that have been "issued" but not "implemented". Until they have made significant progress in stopping the bleeding I don't see a change....   :deadhorse:

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Agreed Novice.......there is a pile of arrest warrants that have been "issued" but not "implemented". Until they have made significant progress in stopping the bleeding I don't see a change....   :deadhorse:

I agree.. but  you have question whether they will ever stop the corruption and bleeding. In every political party and Governments the world over there is corruption and dishonesty.. in some countries its blatant and in others very subtle and underhand.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1