Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The damaged currency is a problem for the Iraqi citizen

yota691

The damaged currency is a problem for the Iraqi citizen Published on Dec 27, 2017 Al-Rasheed camera highlighted the problem of damaged bank notes and some people's reluctance to receive and trade them, which is an additional burden on the citizens at a time when the central bank stressed his keenness to trade this currency and replace it with new.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, currenzcraze said:

Haev the all rurn in their money and give them an ATM card with real purchasung power.

Was thinking a long the same lines. Take all that chunky and damaged money to the bank. Open an account and use the ATM machines. 

At one to one that guy would be doing ok for himself.  

• Upvote 4

Thanks Yota....Everyone that has been accounted for in Iraq has been assigned an ecard...and those returning have to register...In country or returning, everyone has to register for the first time...whether or not they register is another issue...concerning federal laws...(problem is parliament can't get enough people to show up for the sessions to vote on these laws that directly affect federal registrations, HCL and Article 140)...The life span of the notes on the streets of Iraq have just about served their purpose and were projected to be refreshed around this period of time...We know Iraq stated they printed 100K and 500K notes...and that there's been expenses allocated to the printing of polymer-notes...These newer polymer-notes are suppose to take a beating compared to the older cotton notes...The denomination these new polymer-notes were not stated, only vaguely referring to their expenses...

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, alreis said:

Ok, I will step up and take one for the team. I, name here, will gladly exchange my new Iraq dinar notes for a 1-1 rate in Ripple and other cryptos(to be mentioned later). All cryptos to have a minimum $3 value at time of exchange.

:banghead:     hahahaha  crazest thing  ,  you know Iraq , and the Iraqi government would hold all the cards ,  and  the parliament would always be out to lunch when it was time for you to claim the crypto currency   See the source image

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, alreis said:

Ok, I will step up and take one for the team. I, name here, will gladly exchange my new Iraq dinar notes for a 1-1 rate in Ripple and other cryptos(to be mentioned later). All cryptos to have a minimum $3 value at time of exchange.

I’ll keep my Dinar...

• Like 1

The argument for replacing the current currency begins. "This currency we can't use, give us new ones. While you are at it remove those gawd awful zeros which only conflate the problem. Give us better more secure currency in which we can trade with Iraqi pride as an Iraqi citizen...." and on and on it goes.