Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi announces 2018 priorities

yota691

50 minutes ago, drj said:

Iraq has mentioned “the first quarter of 2018” in articles.

i was hoping it would be the beginning of “the first quarter” and not the end.

Either way, we wait....

That’s right!  They did say the first quarter of 2018!  Guess I’m just overly anxious.

Happy New Year, everybody!

Wishing good health and wealth for all.  :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Mxmann said:

Bravo 11 prediction??  Do you have a link?

Now that you bring it up, I remember Bravo 11 but I haven’t seen him around here or anywhere for that matter.  

I’m with you...what Bravo 11 prediction?

Edited by drj

49 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

Tony said the 2nd....so we still good.:D

Exactly!!!   If only ol’ TNT Tony was right just ONCE! :)

The blind squirrel finds a nut once and I mean, once in a great while!!  

Edited by drj

Bravo11 or 11 ovarB is member here on DV and has not posted in at least 2 years if memory serves me right. He has been the only person right, for the past 8 yrs I've been on this site. I think someone told me he was a heart Dr. and worked on the head  iraqis over there. I remember not wanting to believe what he was saying on time lines. I like everyone else believe this thing was going to pop at any minute, which we all know now was a crock of hot steaming bull----! I really like reading his post, I just didnt want to believe his time lines. If I knew how to bring back his post I would, I really dont know if his post, can be found now that this site has been reworked! I liked reading his & the great Randallin, he was the one that introduced us to red bull & vodka rants. I have not see Bravo11 or Randallin on here for a long time either! do not know what happened to either! B)

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Artitech said:

If I knew how to bring back his post I would, I really dont know if his post, can be found now that this site has been reworked! I liked reading his & the great Randallin, he was the one that introduced us to red bull & vodka rants. I have not see Bravo11 or Randallin on here for a long time either! do not know what happened to either! B)

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/profile/35593-11-bravo/content/

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/profile/44450-ovarb11/&do=content

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Artitech said:

Bravo11 or 11 ovarB is member here on DV and has not posted in at least 2 years if memory serves me right. He has been the only person right, for the past 8 yrs I've been on this site. I think someone told me he was a heart Dr. and worked on the head  iraqis over there. I remember not wanting to believe what he was saying on time lines. I like everyone else believe this thing was going to pop at any minute, which we all know now was a crock of hot steaming bull----! I really like reading his post, I just didnt want to believe his time lines. If I knew how to bring back his post I would, I really dont know if his post, can be found now that this site has been reworked! I liked reading his & the great Randallin, he was the one that introduced us to red bull & vodka rants. I have not see Bravo11 or Randallin on here for a long time either! do not know what happened to either! B)

Thanks for the clarification, Artitech!  Much appreciated!

• Upvote 1

"guru with a guarantee

11 Bravo replied to 11 Bravo's topic in Dinar Rumors

No will not be selling dinar. I have had dinar for long enough to be up aprox 300% on total investment. Some portions of investment are at 500%. The dinar has gone up over the long term, and if we do not see a RV, it will continue this slow trend. The oil reserves are money in the bank. Dont be a...

After reading that, it occurs to me that if they had of stopped trying to manage the rate and let it just keep gaining speed, it might actually have been worth something by now.  Kind of funny looking back now at how silly it has been for them to "Manage" their rate, effectively stopping from any further rise. Do you reckon they will ever wise up? What in the name of Mohammad are they thinking for crying out loud???    :wacko:   :angry:     :rake:
  • Upvote 1

Hey, a big Thanks for bring back the great Bravo 11 post, I really enjoyed re reading them! And YES he has been right so far. Looking back at it now, you can see he had some very powerful knowledge of this deal. From his post, there are some members that have his number! I for one would be very intrested to hear what he has to say! For the members that know him could you please call him and see if he would share any information, he has with us! Thanks in advance! :salute:

• Upvote 7