Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi suspended the salaries of deputies and the Presidency of Parliament accused of duplication

yota691

History of edits:: 2017/12/28 20:34 • 1878 once readable
Abadi suspended the salaries of deputies and the Presidency of Parliament accused of duplication
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
informed sources revealed that Prime Minister Haider Abadi suspended the payment of salaries of members of the House of Representatives [328 deputies] for the current month.
The sources told the agency of all Iraq [where] that "the salaries of members of the House of Representatives stopped abruptly for the month of December and have not received so far despite the supposed to be spent mid-month." 
"Abadi is the one who ordered the suspension of salaries because the parliament did not abide by the cuts, while it was applied only to parliament employees without members of the council," she said. 
For their part, accused members of parliament, the Prime Minister, according to sources, "not to reduce the allocation of his office and the existence of a large splash in the office and the salaries of his advisers and close to him very high and there was no reduction, and the draft reform of the slaves is targeting the deputies." 
The Prime Minister Haider Abadi demanded the House of Representatives more than once to reduce the salaries of its members to pressure the budget.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10

55 minutes ago, yota691 said:

informed sources revealed that Prime Minister Haider Abadi suspended the payment of salaries of members of the House of Representatives [328 deputies] for the current month.

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Lookin' Good!

Maybe the IMF Parliamentarian salary cut guideline is taking effect - to stay!

By the way, Congratulations, Yota, for topping 95K emeralds yesterday!

On November 14, You topped 90K emeralds!

So, in nominally 44 days, You racked up an additional 5,000 emeralds - WAY TO GO, YOTA!!!

Looks like You are in competition to top the 100K emerald mark before the event occurs. I'll do what I can to help make that happen but time may be the enemy. At the current rate of 5,000 emeralds in 44 days, You will nominally top 100K emeralds on or about Saturday, February 10, 2018. Well, I guess if the event has not happened before then.

I want to see if Your emerald counter busts or turns over or somethin'!

Kinda like those old mechanical odometers in passenger vehicles that only went to 99,999.9 miles before turning over to 00,000.0. I can remember watching a few of those turn over. Kinda like getting a new car. Except I didn't get a new car. Oh, well, I guess the event will change all that someday and then it won't matter!

Thank You, Yota, for Your tireless efforts in bringing all these news articles over and for all Your other very informative posts!

OK, Everybody! Who's all in for bustin' Yota's emerald counter???!!!

YO TA...................................YO TA...................................YO TA...................................YO TA...................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Lookin' Good!

Maybe the IMF Parliamentarian salary cut guideline is taking effect - to stay!

By the way, Congratulations, Yota, for topping 95K emeralds yesterday!

On November 14, You topped 90K emeralds!

So, in nominally 44 days, You racked up an additional 5,000 emeralds - WAY TO GO, YOTA!!!

Looks like You are in competition to top the 100K emerald mark before the event occurs. I'll do what I can to help make that happen but time may be the enemy. At the current rate of 5,000 emeralds in 44 days, You will nominally top 100K emeralds on or about Saturday, February 10, 2018. Well, I guess if the event has not happened before then.

I want to see if Your emerald counter busts or turns over or somethin'!

Kinda like those old mechanical odometers in passenger vehicles that only went to 99,999.9 miles before turning over to 00,000.0. I can remember watching a few of those turn over. Kinda like getting a new car. Except I didn't get a new car. Oh, well, I guess the event will change all that someday and then it won't matter!

Thank You, Yota, for Your tireless efforts in bringing all these news articles over and for all Your other very informative posts!

OK, Everybody! Who's all in for bustin' Yota's emerald counter???!!!

YO TA...................................YO TA...................................YO TA...................................YO TA...................................

Go Moola Nova!

I'm all in Master Yota!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Top Of The Morning To You, CaptainBVI! Hope all is Sunny and Well where You are at! The Best Of Your Weekend To You AND Happy New Year!

Currently below freezing outside, with family up north but all is good.

BRRRR....

The best to you as well and here's :cheesehead:  to a New Start/New Year to all of my DV friends.

Go Moola Nova!

(Just had to...:)

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, CaptainBVI said:

Go Moola Nova!

(Just had to...:)

:twothumbs: CaptainBVI AND So Eloquently Stated!

2 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Currently below freezing outside, with family up north but all is good.

BRRRR....

Yeah, I hear You! If there is fresh snow and snowmobiles, the snowmobiling is fun and the cold isn't so bad! :D

3 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

The best to you as well and here's :cheesehead:  to a New Start/New Year to all of my DV friends.

:tiphat:

And (if I may add)........................

Go Moola Nova!

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: CaptainBVI AND So Eloquently Stated!

Yeah, I hear You! If there is fresh snow and snowmobiles, the snowmobiling is fun and the cold isn't so bad! :D

:tiphat:

And (if I may add)........................

Go Moola Nova!

You are a true gentleman, Sir.

I look forward to meeting you and the other DV members (too many to even list) early next year.

Snowmobiles...I already have to many, "Adrenaline Addiction Issues" but heck, why not!

Talk to you soon.

• Upvote 2

Abadi is doing great. He should suspend their salaries when all the No Show Parliamentarians  do not show in any given month. Or order " If you miss 25% of the meetings, loose 25% of your monthly salary. Miss 50% of the meetings, loose 50% of your salary, and so on. Wish we could do something like that in our Congress and Senate.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the article Yota, I read this yesterday an was wondering if Abadi is now forcing Parliament to cut their salaries per IMF requirement. If I'm reading this correctly they will get paid the middle of January thus giving them 2 weeks to get the rest of the requirements taken care of. I know they can't come out directly an tell Parliment they plan on raising the exchange rate thus making the salary cut not an issue but they could stop salaries until its implemented. 

Maybe I have my Dinar goggles on reading this but it does sound practical....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Good move from PM Abadi..... People react when you hit them where it hurts ( in the pocket)

To all the deputies, you better follow the rules.!

If they pay 328 deputies, that's a lot of dinars back on the street.... Maybe that's the reason behind.!

Go Abadi 

Go reforms

Go success 

Edited by Laid Back
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Yota Thanks,  DV,  PM Abadi is definitely moving forward and holding Parliament & The corrupt accountable.   In due time all will be revealed.

I like the move by the IMF & WB to hold off on loans until GOI & KRG settle their issues primarily Percentage of KRG Share of the Budget.   Once settled all other outstanding issues will be resolved IMHO.  Things are truly lining up for the positive outcome for "2018".

GO HCL & 140

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Good move from PM Abadi..... People react when you hit them where it hurts ( in the pocket)

To all the deputies, you better follow the rules.!

If they pay 328 deputies, that's a lot of dinars back on the street.... Maybe that's the reason behind.!

Go Abadi 

Go reforms

Go success 

43 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Yota Thanks,  DV,  PM Abadi is definitely moving forward and holding Parliament & The corrupt accountable.   In due time all will be revealed.

I like the move by the IMF & WB to hold off on loans until GOI & KRG settle their issues primarily Percentage of KRG Share of the Budget.   Once settled all other outstanding issues will be resolved IMHO.  Things are truly lining up for the positive outcome for "2018".

GO HCL & 140

GO RV / RI

Looking good Gents, Abadi’s agenda is starting to become a reality :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, tigergorzow said:

GO HCL & 140

GO RV / RI

I am feeling it. 2018 looking good.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Looking good Gents, Abadi’s agenda is starting to become a reality :twothumbs:

Happy new year brother Wiljor,

The latest news and the accomplishment by the CBI and GOI are huge. I see a sense of  urgency to get important things done.

No float.....Fixed rate $1:1

Go CBI 

Go RV

Go 2018

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1