Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq on the doors of a new phase .. «Victory» progresses and surprises expected

yota691

Urgent policy .. Sadr offers a potential candidate for prime minister of Iraq

Urgent .. Sadr offers a potential candidate for prime minister of Iraq

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on the possibility of nominating the governor of Maysan Ali Douai to head the next Iraqi government. 
In response to a question on the non-nomination of Ali Douai parliamentary elections, he said, "Perhaps he will be one of the candidates for prime minister." 
He added that this will be "especially with the victory of the cluster crossing quotas to a number of seats qualify for it." 
Has previously nominated the Liberal bloc of the Sadrist movement, the governor of Maysan Ali Douai officially to the premiership in the previous session. 
It is worth mentioning that he previously served as Chairman of the Integrity Committee in the provincial council. His achievements and modest character have impressed many Iraqis. The Los Angeles Times nominated him as the best local government figure in the Middle East for 2012, in the field of work and service delivery.
The Sadrist movement participates in these elections in a list of independent blocs and the Communist Party in an event that Sadr described as a transient of sectarian components.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Butifldrm said:

"Civil wars usually take place after the population census if the result does not satisfy the components, and a civil war occurs after the elections if the results are challenged," Maliki said in a television interview

I really do not like the language here. Seems to reflect Nuri al-Maliki's desperation fueled by his Iranian puppet masters "must win" or "destroy everything".

I had always wondered why Ole Donald put the Iranian JCPOA participation decision before the Iraqi elections on May 12 and also put a meeting dead line on North Korea for May.

Ole Donald and Ole Mad Dog Mattis may have been onto what Iran would do through Nouri al-Maliki and other puppets in Iraq and have the plan in place to thwart Iran's plans for further influence and control of Iraq by instituting Civil War no matter who is elected for whatever office. Nouri al-Maliki may be signing his own death warrant here by indicating his and Iran's plans post election while Ole Donald and Ole Mad Dog Mattis knew this was coming.

Potentially, the Israelis and The United States Of America will do some hits in Iraq on Iranian affiliated elements at the time the intelligence suggests Iran's Civil War plans are in play while the action may not be in the news media. No tellin' if Saudi Arabia will join in the action, too.

I saw an article where North Korea was into the crypto currency Monero. There may be some other crypto currencies North Korea is into and may have plans to help Iran out with all the sanctions imposed and will be in force on Iran by giving Iran some of the crypto currency(ies). North Korea's nuclear program is more advanced and, if I remember correctly, North Korea has helped out Iran with nuclear weapons technology in the past. So, at least to some degree, North Korea and Iran are allies of sorts sworn to help each other out. Pretty sure Ole Donald and Ole Mad Dog Mattis will put the kibosh on all that with North Korea and Iran.

Just my speculation, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time..........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I really do not like the language here. Seems to reflect Nuri al-Maliki's desperation fueled by his Iranian puppet masters "must win" or "destroy everything".

I had always wondered why Ole Donald put the Iranian JCPOA participation decision before the Iraqi elections on May 12 and also put a meeting dead line on North Korea for May.

Ole Donald and Ole Mad Dog Mattis may have been onto what Iran would do through Nouri al-Maliki and other puppets in Iraq and have the plan in place to thwart Iran's plans for further influence and control of Iraq by instituting Civil War no matter who is elected for whatever office. Nouri al-Maliki may be signing his own death warrant here by indicating his and Iran's plans post election while Ole Donald and Ole Mad Dog Mattis knew this was coming.

Potentially, the Israelis and The United States Of America will do some hits in Iraq on Iranian affiliated elements at the time the intelligence suggests Iran's Civil War plans are in play while the action may not be in the news media. No tellin' if Saudi Arabia will join in the action, too.

I saw an article where North Korea was into the crypto currency Monero. There may be some other crypto currencies North Korea is into and may have plans to help Iran out with all the sanctions imposed and will be in force on Iran by giving Iran some of the crypto currency(ies). North Korea's nuclear program is more advanced and, if I remember correctly, North Korea has helped out Iran with nuclear weapons technology in the past. So, at least to some degree, North Korea and Iran are allies of sorts sworn to help each other out. Pretty sure Ole Donald and Ole Mad Dog Mattis will put the kibosh on all that with North Korea and Iran.

Just my speculation, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time..........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

"Nouri al-Maliki may be signing his own death warrant here by indicating his and Iran's plans post election while Ole Donald and Ole Mad Dog Mattis knew this was coming."

I really hope so!  :praying:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

"Nouri al-Maliki may be signing his own death warrant here by indicating his and Iran's plans post election while Ole Donald and Ole Mad Dog Mattis knew this was coming."

I really hope so!  :praying:

Evening Floridian  :wave: - Hmm . . . lets see. If things do go South as "M" suggests if things don't go " His Way " ( God Forbid ), there could be a WHOLE LOTTA GRIEF headed Maliki's way.

If he's not outright done away with ( there will be dancing in the streets ), he'll face an entire litany of charges with Treason at the top of the list, ending with a Hemp Necktie. Gee, couldn't happen to a more deserving fellow, huh. :twothumbs:

Here's hoping " M " overplays his hand big time ! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Newspaper: Five political leaders agreed not to renew the mandate of Abbadi

11:39 - 10/05/2018

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%

Information / Baghdad ..

The newspaper "News" Lebanese, on Thursday, the agreement of five political leaders not to renew the mandate of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, noting that among those leaders of the House of Representatives Salim Jubouri and former Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani.

The newspaper said in a report seen by the information that "a series of meetings held in the past few days between Maliki and al-Amiri and Hakim, during which it agreed not to give Abbadi a second term," indicating that "the Speaker of the House, Salim Jubouri rushed to meet the opponents of" mandate Second, "he said, adding that he fully supported their move.

"Alongside Jubouri, the three leaders received" positive, good and strong signals "from the Kurdistan region, most notably the former president of the region, Massoud Barzani, and Kurdish parties, confirmed their absolute opposition to the second term.

The newspaper attributed "this consensus on the exclusion of Abadi to personal differences between him and those politicians," noting that "among the slaves that the latter« natural right »to be a candidate for prime minister. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/05/10/308249/

• Upvote 1

Allawi threatens to withdraw from the political process and fight

10:54 - 10/05/2018

%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8

Information / Baghdad ..

Threatened the head of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi, on Thursday, to withdraw from the political process and fight after the elections if the current situation continues, while he indicated that "threatened to kill," without disclosing who threatened him.

"The reason for my participation in the political process is to break these sectarian secretions. After the elections, if the situation continues, I will withdraw from the process and I will fight it peacefully. I do not have weapons of mass destruction or limited," Allawi said in an interview with Al-Ghad newspaper. .

Allawi said that he "does not think that the current elections will change anything," adding that "he is threatened with death, and with all force I tell you this, and who informed me officials in the current government."

"Iraq is a strong country, not a weak one, and it can revive the Arab Mashreq, or the so-called Fertile Crescent, and work for that with Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Egypt, but all projects have been frozen. It is important that Iraq recover. "He said. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/05/10/308216/

• Upvote 2

Sadrists call on Iraqis not to vote for Maliki and his coalition

Sadrists call on Iraqis not to vote for Maliki and his coalition
Last updated: 9 May 2018 - 2:07 PM

BAGHDAD / Jafar al-Moussawi, a spokesman for the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Wednesday, Iraqi voters, who will carry out the voting starting on Thursday, not to elect one of the missing one-third of Iraq. Our Iraqi people, the sons of our heroic armed forces, as you stood your honorable position in the liberation of Iraq from the terror. Today, Iraq cries out to you and your youth and women and children to free him from the evil of corruption. "Mousavi added:" You jealous Iraqi fighter, One-third of Iraq and handed over his family and sanctities for reproach B Aldaasha, not abused elect from the military institution and caused the killing and displacing thousands of his people, he was elected for a strong Iraq was elected for a professional military institution away from quotas and sectarianism. "

• Upvote 2

Close policy .. Sadr, addressing Maliki: These are my conditions to end our dispute

Close .. Sadr, addressing Maliki: These are my terms to end our dispute

Twilight News    

one hour ago

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday, the conditions to end the dispute with Vice President Nuri al-Maliki.

Sadr said in response to a question on the readiness of the head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki to end the differences with him, replied to twilight News, "I will not do unless the people of Mosul and Anbar, the dear and the rest of the areas raped by terrorism, and I will not satisfy that unless I authorize the martyrs of the martyrs of Spyker and Saqlawiyah And others. "

"I will not do so unless public rights and the looted people's money are returned and everyone, including the head, is brought to a fair trial that reinstate the rights of citizens."

36634.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/24/2018 at 7:44 AM, yota691 said:

US magazine talks about a possible candidate for the Iraqi government: will solve the disaster

US magazine says a possible candidate for the Iraqi government: will solve the disaster

Twilight News    
 2 hours ago

The prospect of the return of former Prime Minister and Vice President Nuri al-Maliki to power raises fears of a disaster that may be waiting for Iraq if he wins the next legislative elections. 
The magazine said that shortly after the announcement of victory on the organization of a preacher until the competition began for the parliamentary elections on May 12 next, which will play an important role in shaping the future of Iraq, which has long been a civil war and sectarian conflict, which will determine the distribution of the Council MPs and alliances that will produce the next prime minister.
Maliki is competing with Abadi to get the post of prime minister of the next government, where the failure of the coalition between them and form a coalition stand-alone; so the possibility of winning Maliki to reach the post of prime minister is possible, and this is a disaster for Iraq; Sectarianism once again. 
Since he became prime minister in 2006, and after the Americans pushed him to power as an alternative to Ibrahim al-Jaafari, as part of Washington's quest to build bridges with Sunni Arabs who were Leading an insurgency against US forces, Maliki worked with the Americans to counter this insurgency, headed by al Qaeda, but his alliance with the United States failed to manage the peace achieved after the elimination of Al Qaeda with the help of Sunni tribes.
This led to the emergence of a hasty organization, which controlled one-third of Iraq's territory in 2014, and led to the overthrow of Nuri al-Maliki after the 2014 elections and the arrival of Haider Abadi, the current prime minister. 
Although both men, al-Maliki and Abadi, belong to the Dawa Party, both men's handling of the situation in Iraq was different. While Maliki is credited with losing one-third of Iraq and leaving it under the control of an advocacy organization, the credit for restoring the land is attributed to Abadi. 
Maliki is seeking to control the decision of the Dawa Party, as he tries to withdraw the coalition of the formations of "popular mobilization" in favor of his electoral alliance, and began courting Kurdish politicians who attack Abadi, to drag them to his electoral alliance. If he succeeds, his return to power may not be excluded.
According to the magazine, his return means the return of corruption and mismanagement suffered by Iraq throughout his reign, and can be seen through the left this neglect on all aspects of life in the country. 
The magazine pointed out that Maliki played a bad role in the spread of corruption within the Army Foundation, as the commander of the armed forces and the Minister of Defense for a long time because of the vacancy of the post, where the phenomenon prevailed soldiers (astronauts), who are paid without actually joining the military service. 
A large part of the military and financial aid provided to the Army by the United States went to the militias and the failure of the US-led Iraqi military training and rehabilitation program for many years.
Maliki's role in mismanagement was not restricted to the military and other sectors, but rather to the targeting of Sunni Arabs. Under the banner of "De-Baathification" he practiced a crackdown on the Sunni component of Iraq, even after leading their leaders in the political process. 
While Iraqi forces carried out pursuit of all active Sunni voices. Maliki even gave Shiite militias backed by Iran the right to enter Sunni areas and were treated as second-class citizens. 
Perhaps one-third of Iraq's territory is in the hands of an organization like the summit of failures of its era. Hence, the return of Maliki to power in Iraq will carry a lot of risks to the future of Iraq and the region, concludes the magazine.

alkhaleejonline

Keywords: 

When you think of the many ways to poison someone, you think that guy would be gone already. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Newspaper reveals the candidates for the blocks for the next government

11/05/2018

Continue

The newspaper "Life" London, in a report published on Friday, the Iraqi political blocs put their candidates for the presidency of the Republic and the ministers and parliament, in conjunction with the survival of about 24 hours to hold parliamentary elections.

The newspaper said in its report, "Iraqi political forces have completed the list of candidates for prime minister, parliament and the republic even before the election, while retaining other names confidential to be offered as candidates for a settlement."

She added that "the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr introduced the name of the governor of Maysan Ali Douai for the first time as a candidate for prime minister, which is the most important and most influential at the executive level."

She explained that Sadr said in a reply to the question of one of his supporters about the non-nomination of Douai parliamentary elections: Perhaps he will be one of the candidates for prime minister, especially with the victory of the cluster crossing the quota of a number of seats qualify for it.

She pointed out that "the Dawa Party promises its various wings, the most Iraqi parties that put forward candidates for prime minister, after the former party candidates seized the post in three previous sessions."

She pointed out that "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who entered the election list (victory) separate from his rival and its leader in the party Nuri al-Maliki, is the most nominated names for a second term, relying on the promotion of its role in ending the control of an organization calling on Iraqi cities, Investments to countries and international companies, in addition to developing Iraq's relations with its Arab environment. "

The newspaper said: "Although Maliki is a traditional competitor and the head of the slaves on the post, put in the scenes the name of the current Minister of Industry Mohammed Shiaa Sudanese for the position, a party of (Dawa - Iraq), in exchange for the name of leader of the party Tariq Najm as a compromise candidate in case Closed the ports to the other candidates. "

She added that "the current wisdom, led by Ammar al-Hakim, finally put the name of Youth Minister Abdul Hussein Abtan as a candidate for prime minister, relying on the popularity gained by opening a number of stadiums in Iraq, in exchange for a name close to the current, and away from political action , Is Adel Abdul Mahdi as a compromise candidate. "

The list of decision-makers named its president Khamis Al-Khanjar as a candidate for the presidency, in exchange for the name of Barham Saleh for the same post, and the current president Fuad Masum served a second term " .

As for the post of speaker, the newspaper said that "current president Salim al-Jubouri still hopes a second term competing with a number of nominated Sunni names, including Mahmoud Mashhadani, while the name of Rose Nuri Shaways from the Kurdish side of the post if they gave him a substitute for Presidency".

"The position of the President of the Republic is the most sensitive in terms of the gathering of the votes necessary for his election, requiring the votes of two-thirds of the members of Parliament, in exchange for half plus one for the posts of government and parliament, which means that the political deal, which will include the selection of the President must be through which Also the selection of the other two presidents. "

mt

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/227514

• Upvote 1

Abadi: I was forced to enter the elections and I do not want the prime minister

Stressing that he will not participate in the government of quotas ...

11/05/2018 - 13:21

Abadi: I was forced to enter the elections and I do not want the prime minister

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said he was forced to run in the current parliamentary elections and that he did not want to run for prime minister in the next government.

"I have been forced to enter the current parliamentary elections. On a personal level, I do not want to run for prime minister for the next stage, because I want to get out of the government and I am at the top of my achievements and success," Abadi said in an interview with an Iraqi television channel. I want it, so I remain reluctant to enter the current election to the last time ».

"I was late for the last day in the registration to participate in the elections. The election media team was formed after a delay. The people close to me told me that you want to let us down and you have to complete the task and give us hope for the next stage."

"On the personal level, I will be happy if I do not enter the next government, and if the partners in the political process want to form a quota government like the former, I will not be involved, because this will bring us back to the first square of quotas and concessions, Partner in a second collapse of the state and I will stand against them. "

"I do not accept a return to the past, regardless of whether I remain in office or not," he said.

Abadi denied the use of state resources in the current election campaign, but the head of the party of solution, Jamal Karbouli, had demanded on Thursday, to open an urgent investigation in the use of Iraqi Prime Minister, President of the victory coalition, Haider Abadi «State resources and exploitation of his position as commander-in-chief of the armed forces »In his campaign.

Karbouli said in a statement that Abadi and the leaders of his victory coalition used "Iraqi army aircraft to move and promote his campaign in the provinces of Basra, Erbil, Sulaymaniyah, Nineveh, Wasit and Amara." He added that "one flight cost the treasury of the Ministry of Defense and the state $ 200 thousand, let alone its use and harness The government wheels and the leaders of the coalition victory in their campaigns and roaming and load the state treasury and the presidency of the amounts of fuel and repairs and maintenance ».

• Upvote 1

Abadi policy : I do not want to head the next government and I will not participate in the quota

Abadi: I do not want to head the next government and I will not participate in the quota

Twilight News    

5 hours ago

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi on Thursday evening refused to participate in a new Iraqi government based on "quotas." 
"I have been forced to enter the current parliamentary elections, and on a personal level, I do not want to run for prime minister for the next stage, because I aspire to get out of the government and I am at the top of my achievements and success," Abadi said in an interview with Iraqiya television. , So I remained reluctant to enter the current election to the last time. " 
"I was late for the last day in the registration to participate in the elections. The election media team was formed after a delay. My close associates told me: 'You want to let us down and you have to complete the task and give us hope for the next stage.'
He said: "On a personal level, I would be happy if I do not enter the next government. If the partners in the political process want to form a quota government like the former, I will not participate in it, because this will bring us back to the first square of quotas and concessions. I will be a partner in a second collapse of the state and I will stand against them. " 
"I do not accept a return to the past, regardless of whether I remain in office or not," he said. 
"Public funds have not been used in the current election campaign," he said. 
He called on Iraqis to "participate in the upcoming elections," and pointed out that "all polling stations will be insured."

Keywords:

• Like 1

Abadi: I do not want to head the next government

Since 2018-05-11 at 08:59 (Baghdad time)

1-93.jpg

Baghdad - Mawazine News

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced his refusal to participate in a new Iraqi government based on "quotas".

"I have been forced to enter the current parliamentary elections, and on a personal level, I do not want to run for prime minister for the next stage, because I aspire to get out of the government and I am at the top of my achievements and success," Abadi said in an interview with Iraqiya television. , So I remained reluctant to enter the current election to the last time. "

"I was late for the last day in the registration to participate in the elections. The election media team was formed after a delay. My close associates told me:" You want to let us down and you have to complete the task and give us hope for the next stage. "

He said: "On a personal level, I would be happy if I do not enter the next government. If the partners in the political process want to form a quota government like the former, I will not participate in it, because this will bring us back to the first square of quotas and concessions. I will be a partner in a second collapse of the state and I will stand against them. "

He added: "I do not accept the return to the past, regardless of whether I remain in office or not."

"I have not used public funds in the current election campaign."

He called on Iraqis to "participate in the upcoming elections," and pointed out that "all polling stations will be insured."

Abadi reveals the secret of his refusal to enter the parliamentary elections

2018/05/11 01:10 AM

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Thursday evening that he refused to participate in a new Iraqi government based on "quotas".

"I was late for the last day in the registration to participate in the elections. The election media team was formed after a delay. My close associates told me:" You want to let us down and you have to complete the task and give us hope for the next stage. "

"Public funds have not been used in the current election campaign," he said.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falwatan.kuwait.tt%2Farticledetails.aspx%3Fid%3D552446

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

He's just saying he doesn't want to be the prime minister if Iraq is going to fail. Would you want your name in the history books as prime minister if the country doesn't succeed?

I don't think so.  He's saying it's all downhill from here.

I do not want to run for prime minister for the next stage, because I aspire to get out of the government and I am at the top of my achievements and success,"

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq on the doors of a new phase .. «Victory» progresses and surprises expected