Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Publication Of Amended Iraq Stabilization And Insurgency Sanctions Regulations !

DinarThug

6 hours ago, Artitech said:

I cant stand to look or even hear  this miserable Ba$+ard!! He such a POS! :salute:I really cant stand his old horse face wife! Their both major subversives and belong in PRISON! JMHO

Not sure who is negging You, Artitech, for such truth and honesty! :salute:       :salute:       :salute:

The "man" and his "wife" are truly an American (foreign if they weren't actually born here???!!!) criminal couple, disgrace, and a laughingstock the world over!

:o       :o       :o

Well, I did what I could by giving You an emerald!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 8

15 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Not sure who is negging You, Artitech, for such truth and honesty! :salute:       :salute:       :salute:

The "man" and his "wife" are truly an American (foreign if they weren't actually born here???!!!) criminal couple, disgrace, and a laughingstock the world over!

:o       :o       :o

Well, I did what I could by giving You an emerald!

Go Moola Nova!

The 1st Muslim & his Transgender " wife " to occupy the W.H. Another "1st" for the USA.

Wow, I'm sure to rack up the Rubies for this ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Just now, 10 YEARS LATER said:

The 1st Muslim & his Transgender " wife " to occupy the W.H. Another "1st" for the USA.

Wow, I'm sure to rack up the Rubies for this ! 

Not from me, Sir!!! :salute:       :salute:       :salute:

Eloquently Stated, 10 Years Later!!! :tiphat:

AND The Best Of Your Weekend AND Happy New Year!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/27/2017 at 8:08 PM, Carrello said:

Why did the national Gallup poll just name Pres Obama the "Most Liked Person in America" for the 10th year in a row? Must be something to it somewhere.

Men lie, Women lie, Numbers don't. Obama a classy dude period 

Come on now, Let's be real. There's levels to this, And Trump at the bottom. Seriously!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

I have looked and been silent since I came to this site but I can't be silent any longer. Let me say first off I do not believe in a democratic or republican party because I think they are just two sides of the same coin. I said that to say this. Blueskyline why would this feed be locked and closed just  because detroitto expressed his opinion. I have seen members call obama unnecessary names since I came to this site and one of the two or three times someone says something about trump theres a promblem. I keep my opinions to myself bc I was taught if i have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all but since being on this site i see not everyone was brought up with that belief. I see constant racial slurs and undertones on this site that go either unnoticed, unchallenged, or get the occasional egging to continue with such biggotry.  If you dont like someones opinions fine keep your mean spirited comments to yourself. What scares me is the fact that so many people on this site claim that they cant wait for this blessing to get here so they can use the funds to make the world a better place. But then those same people turn around and make ignorant and racially fueled comments. seems kinda hypocritical. REMEMBER MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE STARTS WITH YOU AND YOUR MIND SET. If your mindset is to hate another because of whatever BS reasons you come up with that means you have no intentions on helping make the world a better place you just want to appease your own ego! OK RANT OVER!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ten things Trump did

12/30/2017 3:43:38 AM

BAGHDAD /
Mark A. Thyssen

As we approach the end of the first year of President Donald Trump in power, the list of exceptional things he has done is remarkable. Trump is stirring up deep feelings in his critics and supporters as many have gone to great lengths to assess his presidency. Some of them are blinded by their hatred of Tramb, refusing to acknowledge anything good to do, while others blind them with sincerity and condone any excess.

In the columns I wrote, I tried to give Trump the credit he deserved when he did something right and caught his attention when he made a mistake.

The following are the top ten things Trump did during his first 11 months of presidency, which I put down.

Trump activated the red line imposed by President Barack Obama against Syria's use of chemical weapons.

9 Trump followed a tough line with Russia, agreeing to a $ 47 million arms package for Ukraine, sending troops to Poland's border with Russia and imposing new sanctions on Moscow for violating the Mid-Term Nuclear Power Treaty.

8. Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Four US presidents had promised to do so, but Trump only did. That's why Frattamb does what he promises, whether good or bad.

7. Withdrawal from the Paris Climate Convention. After President George W. Bush pulled out of the disastrous Kyoto treaty, US emissions fell faster than most of Europe. The same applies to Trump's withdrawal from the Paris Convention, which will help usher in a new era of US energy development.

6. Make NATO allies spend an extra $ 12 billion on collective security this year, decades after previous administrations begged Alliance members to meet their financial obligations.Trump's tough talk has confirmed America's commitment to Article 5, and as a result NATO has become stronger.

5. In practice, he has abolished "a preacher." Trump canceled the restrictions that Obama had placed on our army and made it remove terrorists from their strongholds.

4. Trump admitted he was wrong about Afghanistan and backed away from Obama's disastrous withdrawal. "My original instinct was to withdraw," he said. "But throughout my life, I've heard that decisions are very different when you sit in the Oval Office and the hasty withdrawal creates a vacuum for the terrorists."

3. Trump introduced a tax and regulatory reform that would have unleashed economic growth. The first comprehensive tax reform took place three decades ago and abolished the Obama era that strangled our economy. We are now heading towards the third quarter with growth of over 3%.

2. Trump will appoint conservative judges to serve for decades. With his appointment as Neil Gorsuch as a Supreme Court judge, with a conservative majority in the Supreme Court, he is moving at a record pace to fill federal courts of appeal with conservative judges.

In his inauguration, not Hillarious Clinton, as President of the United States, Trump dealt a fatal blow to the Clinton political machine.

Other important achievements are not among the 10 most important achievements. Trump has taken a clear and strong stand against the dictatorship in Venezuela and renamed the Asia-Pacific region "India and the Pacific" to include India on a bigger mission to prevent Chinese hegemony in Asia. Trump said he was ready to use the people to prevent North Korea from deploying intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of destroying US cities, prompting China to pressure Pyongyang.

link

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4