Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Publication Of Amended Iraq Stabilization And Insurgency Sanctions Regulations !

DinarThug

12 hours ago, Carrello said:

Why did the national Gallup poll just name Pres Obama the "Most Liked Person in America" for the 10th year in a row? Must be something to it

Gallup knows what area to call to get the answers they want. They most certainly did not call me to get my opinion and if memory serves me well,  the Gallup folks did not fare too well for accuracy in the last national election.^_^

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 14

This is fantastic news!! Go Trump Go! Praying 2018 is our year! Blessings Dinar world. Happy Holidays and all the best in the New Year. My sincere thanks, gratitude and appreciation to everyone contributing to this site and also to our Veterans, Service Personnel and our President for keeping this great country great and sustaining our freedoms. Blessings to all!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

21 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

Gallup knows what area to call to get the answers they want. They most certainly did not call me to get my opinion and if memory serves me well,  the Gallup folks did not fare too well for accuracy in the last national election.^_^

...with a grain of salt.

shrimp.jpg

• Haha 11
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

national Gallup poll just name Pres Obama the "Most Liked Person in America

Polls results are flawed, just as Hillarious was polled to win the election by 98%..How that work out!! MAGA

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Polls results are flawed, just as Hillarious was polled to win the election by 98%..How that work out!! MAGA

Lol - Agreed Brother Yota ! ;) 

And After Several Years Of Having Lived Under ISIS Occupation Because Of Barry’s Failed Policies - I Wonder What The Obama JV Team Poll Numbers Are In The Trump Liberated Areas Of Iraq ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 7

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Amended

In May 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared Iraq a national emergency to the US.

Subsequently, there were few ore amendments/modifications to EO 13303.

Notice -- Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Iraq

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, zul said:

In May 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared Iraq a national emergency to the US.

Subsequently, there were few ore amendments/modifications to EO 13303.

Notice -- Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Iraq May 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared Iraq a national emergency to the US.

Sorry.....fat fingers.

In May 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared Iraq a national emergency to the US

Subsequently, there were few more amendments or modifications to the scope of EO 13303, including EO 13668 ~ 

“Ending Immunities  Granted to the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Iraqi Property and Interests in Property Pursuant to Executive Order 13303, as Amended,”  terminating the prohibitions  contained in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003”

Which means all financial prohibitions that prohibited Iraq from conducting their own financial transactions have been lifted. 

However EO 13668 was never published.

Instead, since 2014, the President  continue to give notice on the continuation of  National Emergency with Respect to the stabilization of Iraq....as declared in Executive Order 13303.

The last notice of continuation for another year was made by President Trump in May 2017 ~ which supposed to end in May 2018.

But somehow, 6 months before the expiry date, US decided to publish EO 13368.

Wow!! I wonder why.
This surely looks good for both Iraq and the US.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 10

9 minutes ago, zul said:

Sorry.....fat fingers.

In May 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared Iraq a national emergency to the US

Subsequently, there were few more amendments or modifications to the scope of EO 13303, including EO 13668 ~ 

“Ending Immunities  Granted to the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Iraqi Property and Interests in Property Pursuant to Executive Order 13303, as Amended,”  terminating the prohibitions  contained in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003”

Which means all financial prohibitions that prohibited Iraq from conducting their own financial transactions have been lifted. 

However EO 13668 was never published.

Instead, since 2014, the President  continue to give notice on the continuation of  National Emergency with Respect to the stabilization of Iraq....as declared in Executive Order 13303.

The last notice of continuation for another year was made by President Trump in May 2017 ~ which supposed to end in May 2018.

But somehow, 6 months before the expiry date, US decided to publish EO 13368.

Wow!! I wonder why.
This surely looks good for both Iraq and the US.

Soooo, are you thinking, May, before May (April), orrrrr Jan 1st, when all banks are closed, and we go to the bank on the 2nd?

Edited by Mxmann

4 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

My  name must have been right next to you. Guess they had are in red Ink and not blue.  :lol:

• Upvote 3