Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rasheed Bank suspended its work starting from tomorrow until the second day of next year

yota691

On 12/24/2017 at 12:31 PM, Bull Dog said:

Haven’t been on this site for awhile. Have a friend involved with major bankers here that are seeing between $3.20 and $3.60 bouncing around the banking industry. They said that there are 63 banks here ready for the RV. Not sure about where the information is coming fro but he told me it is right on. 

Bull Dog Thanks,  Truly appreciate......We know something is brewing for 2018.   The calm before the "Storm".  

GO RV / RI

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 12/24/2017 at 12:02 PM, Artitech said:

his friend is okie!! :salute:

Now that you mention it, I remember a Bull Dog that was Okie’s pal, not sure if it’s the same or a different Bull Dog.

Either way, things seem to be lining-up so we will see what the next week brings!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, drj said:

Now that you mention it, I remember a Bull Dog that was Okie’s pal, not sure if it’s the same or a different Bull Dog.

Either way, things seem to be lining-up so we will see what the next week brings!

There the same pumpers! That’s what I love about this site! We have a members with long memories! You might fool us once but not twice! :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Artitech said:

There the same pumpers! That’s what I love about this site! We have a members with long memories! You might fool us once but not twice! :tiphat:

That's why when I saw this....

"Have a friend involved with major bankers here that are seeing between $3.20 and $3.60 bouncing around the banking industry."

I responded with "Interesting..."  because I couldn't put my finger on it but after re-reading your post, it hit me.   

Thank you, Artitech.  :)

• Upvote 4

On 12/24/2017 at 3:13 PM, Laid Back said:

Looks like the Iraqi banking system is ready for something BIG beginning of 2018

Go CBI 

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go 2018

Looks like the Iraqi Fan Club is also ready for something big to happen here in the next week or 2. I know I am for sure!!!

• Upvote 2