Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rasheed Bank suspended its work starting from tomorrow until the second day of next year

yota691

BAGHDAD / 
Al-Rasheed Bank announced on Sunday that it will close its doors from tomorrow until the second of January. 
"The bank will close its doors from Monday to January 2, 2018, in order to make it possible for bank employees to prepare and implement annual budgets," the bank's statement said in a statement.
It is noteworthy that most of the financial institutions in the country, stopped work from 25 December each year, to prepare budgets and annual inventory of them.
  • Upvote 5

Rasheed Bank announces the closure of its doors from tomorrow until the second of next month

Readers

Rasheed Bank announces the closure of its doors from tomorrow until the second of next month

24-12-2017 02:55 PM

The Euphrates -

Rasheed Bank announced on Sunday that it will close its doors from tomorrow until the second of January. 

"The bank will close its doors during this period to make it possible for bank branches to prepare and implement annual budgets," the bank said in a press release. 

It is noteworthy that most of the financial institutions in the country, stopped work from 25 December each year, to prepare budgets and annual inventory of them.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Haven’t been on this site for awhile. Have a friend involved with major bankers here that are seeing between $3.20 and $3.60 bouncing around the banking industry. They said that there are 63 banks here ready for the RV. Not sure about where the information is coming fro but he told me it is right on. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Bull Dog said:

Haven’t been on this site for awhile. Have a friend involved with major bankers here that are seeing between $3.20 and $3.60 bouncing around the banking industry. They said that there are 63 banks here ready for the RV. Not sure about where the information is coming fro but he told me it is right on. 

Don't be joking around Man !  There is folks wanting golf balls here ! 😁.  You are in the u.s.a.   ?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Bull Dog said:

his friend is okie!! :salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Bull Dog said:

Have a friend involved with major bankers here that are seeing between $3.20 and $3.60 bouncing around the banking industry. They said that there are 63 banks here ready for the RV. Not sure about where the information is coming fro but he told me it is right on. 

Way To Bring It Bull Dog - I Appreciate Ur Sharing What U’ve Heard ! ;) 

I’ll Take A Home Grown (However Unlikely True) Rumor From One Of Our Own Platinum VIP Members Any Day Over The Usual Kerfuffle We’re Subjected To ...

:D  :D  :D 

Rasheed Bank will stop its work from tomorrow until the second day of next year

12/24/2017 5:23:02 AM

Baghdad: Al Rasheed Bank announced on Sunday, December 24, 2017, that it will close its doors from tomorrow until the second of January.

"The bank will close its doors from Monday to January 2, 2018, in order to make it possible for bank employees to prepare and implement annual budgets," the bank's statement said in a statement.

It is noteworthy that most of the financial institutions in the country, stopped work from 25 December each year, to prepare budgets and annual inventory of them. 

link

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Bull Dog said:

1 hour ago, Rhona said:

Thank you Bull Dog for your service and to be kind enough to share that information 

this is the 2 nd time this week that I heard that ,one is from a Iraqi citizen that lives here in the US says over $3 

Bull Dog & Rhona

This is EXCELLENT info, no one here at DV is going to hold it against you if not true, at least I would hope that!

RUMOR or not it sure sounds GREAT!

Thanks again for sharing!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

To a GREAT NEW YEAR..... 2018 is our year!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Thank you for sharing......

I have had my Dinar since my tour in iraq in 04. I am just reporting what I have heard. Take it or leave it. Been on this site forever but have never had much to say until now. 

Thanks for the imput bull dog !  All kidding aside , 1 dollar to 3 is all good ! 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DropItLikeItsHot said:

Bull Dog & Rhona

This is EXCELLENT info, no one here at DV is going to hold it against you if not true, at least I would hope that!

RUMOR or not it sure sounds GREAT!

Thanks again for sharing!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

To a GREAT NEW YEAR..... 2018 is our year!

It’s been a while but I always enjoy reading a good bank story while I’m sitting by the fireplace , I just hope someday one comes true. 😀 

happy holidays everyone, let’s get this party started 😀

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I’ll Take A Home Grown (However Unlikely True) Rumor From One Of Our Own Platinum VIP Members Any Day Over The Usual Kerfuffle We’re Subjected To ...

:D  :D  :D 

Me too!! 

I can can hardly even hope to imagine an RV at that rate 😳😳😳😳  

what a happy new year that would bring 🍾💰🎉🤞🏻

• Upvote 2

Seems like a historic annual end of the year chest pounder of the desperate plea in the hopes of an upcoming soon eventual event - more than likely a well crafted plan to annex a few more holidays for the pin strip wearing horders- only way its gonna happen is by FORCE -we went in long ago - set up camp -changed out a few rodeo clowns - and continue to “monitor” progress - gonna need a WHOLE LOTTA $$ to clean up the past few years of distruction- 

• Upvote 1

On 12/24/2017 at 11:31 AM, Bull Dog said:

Interesting...

• Upvote 2

On December 24, 2017 at 12:31 PM, Bull Dog said:

Thanks Bul Dog, going to pick up a bottle of the good stuff just in case. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2