Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lower Denom LOGIC??

FishMan1969

I believe I understand the logic behind almost everything in relation to the RV.... Except ----

What is the significance of Lower Denominations distributed in Iraq to the RV/RI????

Are products instantly going to cost less, thus requiring smaller bills in change etc....?

I am not getting it :huh:

If someone can fill in this piece of the puzzle, it would help me understand what ALL the buzz is about the smaller bills showing up in the country.....

Thanks in advance :)

SF

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They need to make change for all these big bills once a RV happens you cant walk into a store and buy a gallon of milk, then excpect them to have change for your 25000 dollar bill. If it RV's some where around 3 dollars that would be like you carrying around 75 Grand in the US In your pocket

They need to make change for all these big bills once a RV happens you cant walk into a store and buy a gallon of milk, then excpect them to have change for your 25000 dollar bill. If it RV's some where around 3 dollars that would be like you carrying around 75 Grand in the US In your pocket

OK. So their currency is more valuable in general across the GLOBE, but they will be using their money to buy their milk in their country and if the price per gallon doesn't go up or down, they still need to bring the same amount to the store with them. They are not bringing US dollars to the store, nor are they going to come to the US to buy their milk (at least I hope not!!).

So everything in relativity within their own country, products, pricing, etc. would have to change. If their money is worth more globally than is that going to raise the price of the milk accordingly?

Still don't understand your logic and maybe you still do not understand my question.

Thanks for the reply anyways!! :D

SF

I believe I understand the logic behind almost everything in relation to the RV.... Except ----

What is the significance of Lower Denominations distributed in Iraq to the RV/RI????

Are products instantly going to cost less, thus requiring smaller bills in change etc....?

If someone can fill in this piece of the puzzle, it would help me understand what ALL the buzz is about the smaller bills showing up in the country.....

SF

My friend,

Dont feel bad. Everybody starts somewhere in learning about this investment. If you have a $25,000 dinar note, and suddenly there is an rv of 1 U.S. dollar to 1 Iraqi dinarr, that note that cost you approximately 25 US dollars to buy, is suddenly worth $25,000.00 US. If you lived in Iraq, and you were fortunate enough to own a 25,000 Iraqi note, lets say that you wanted to buy $25 worth of gas at the local petrol station. You could not do it with your 25,000 Iraqi dinar and get change. That one note would probably buy a new car!

So, hence the reason for having smaller denominations to equivocate the difference between buying a Coca Cola and a Lexus. I would suggest that you need to read some of the old posts as there are numerous ones on this very subject. But, good luck, and learn all that you can!

Edited by Unitedrich
  • Upvote 4

OK. So their currency is more valuable in general across the GLOBE, but they will be using their money to buy their milk in their country and if the price per gallon doesn't go up or down, they still need to bring the same amount to the store with them. They are not bringing US dollars to the store, nor are they going to come to the US to buy their milk (at least I hope not!!).

So everything in relativity within their own country, products, pricing, etc. would have to change. If their money is worth more globally than is that going to raise the price of the milk accordingly?

Still don't understand your logic and maybe you still do not understand my question.

SF

They will be able to buy more Goods and Services Internationally or where Goods and Services are priced in US Dollars or some other International currency.. The price of milk in dinar terms will adjust upward and will be the same. Its just the stuff they buy out of Country that they will be able to buy more of..

SF

Pricing will be adusted in proportion to the RV/RI

• Upvote 1

I might be wrong, but I thought it had more to do with paychecks, my numbers will be wrong but... if the guy working the desk is making 100,000 dinar a week now, after the RV he would be LOADED, so they have to cut the pay. he would be making a 100,000 dinar a year, and that would cause rampant inflation...

Just my thoughts...

Once it does RV... they will be preparing to re-denominate the currency sometime in the near future afterwards. So, they will increase the wealth and value of all the citizens holdings and then will drop the zeros after the wealth will be created. This is a significant piece of that puzzle. I am not suggesting a lop. It is making the currency more easy to use AFTER the value was increased with an RV. I use the term wealth as an increase in Iraqi's financial holdings and purchasing power... I am not suggesting everyone will be rich there, but they will be way, way, better off!

• Upvote 1

My friend,

Dont feel bad. Everybody starts somewhere in learning about this investment. If you have a $25,000 dinar note, and suddenly there is an rv of 1 U.S. dollar to 1 Iraqi dinarr, that note that cost you approximately 25 US dollars to buy, is suddenly worth $25,000.00 US. If you lived in Iraq, and you were fortunate enough to own a 25,000 Iraqi note, lets say that you wanted to buy $25 worth of gas at the local petrol station. You could not do it with your 25,000 Iraqi dinar and get change. That one note would probably buy a new car!

So, hence the reason for having smaller denominations to equivocate the difference between buying a Coca Cola and a Lexus. I would suggest that you need to read some of the old posts as there are numerous ones on this very subject. But, good luck, and learn all that you can!

Bingo

• Upvote 1

SF

You seem a bit self conscious, and you really shouldn't be. Your question is very intelligent. Its all so conceptual and everything is relative to everything else and you just literally have to sit down and think it all through carefully in your head.

Maynard

My friend,

To put it in simple terms. the smallest Dinar is a 50 dinar note and it is worth a fractional cent. Now let say that it RVs ,to make it easy , lets say to 1.00. Then the 50 Dinar note will be worth $50.00. Which means then there will be no Dinar notes that will be smaller products like coke, hair clips etc. How would you purchase them and have fractional dinars to give change. Google Dinar history and look at all the different Dinar notes that were issued. They had 1/4 Dinar notes and everything else

• Upvote 1