Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 20 December 2017 - delayed

Adam Montana

Adam is getting our Christmas present ready by exercising his fingers for all of that dialing

that he is  going to do.  :D

47 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Update..... There's still chance to get in VIP...... Use code # Later 

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Go jokes 

Go laugh 

Go happiness 

Another 800#   :lmao::lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Merry Christmas everyone! 

No Dinar update this week. I'm currently buying more bitcoin on the drop, and also putting money into BCH and a few others.

I'll be posting more details in the VIP section over the holidays, which is most likely going to be a very slow and anti-climatic "investing"  period, but nonetheless... that's where I'll be posting my thoughts.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

:twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

59 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

No Dinar update this week. I'm currently buying more bitcoin on the drop, and also putting money into BCH and a few others.

I'll be posting more details in the VIP section over the holidays, which is most likely going to be a very slow and anti-climatic "investing"  period, but nonetheless... that's where I'll be posting my thoughts.

We know......you are sun bathing at the South Pole........24 hour sunlight with an occasional snow squall......

Have a Merry, Merry, Christmas......!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/20/2017 at 1:52 PM, Adam Montana said:

Today has been crazy. I'll be in here later to catch up

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Merry Christmas everyone! No Dinar update this week.

Merry Christmas To U Too Bro - And Enjoy The Holidays ! ;) 

However - We’re All Way Beyond The Romance Period With This Investment ...

So On Ur Next Update - Please Feel Free Not To Use Condiments For Protection ! :o

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I'd be careful with Bitcoin. It has dropped for 2 days str8. -7k......🤤

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, eburt said:

Hmmmm - Bitcoins is falling like ton of bricks.....I wonder why????? - Great time to buy in my opinion.....

Bitcoin has had a couple corrections historically, I believe the last time was only a couple of years ago. It went from just over a $1000 down to $2000, a correction of over 80%. Then it skyrocketed to the highest point ever just a week ago. If it corrects again, it will only go back up again. This is one of those points where people who never invested in the crypto-currency market might want to consider. JMHO, and no, I am not a paid financial advertisement, as many may know.

Indy 

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Merry Christmas Boss! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Indraman said:

Bitcoin has had a couple corrections historically, I believe the last time was only a couple of years ago. It went from just over a $1000 down to $2000, a correction of over 80%. Then it skyrocketed to the highest point ever just a week ago. If it corrects again, it will only go back up again. This is one of those points where people who never invested in the crypto-currency market might want to consider. JMHO, and no, I am not a paid financial advertisement, as many may know.

Indy 

I meant to say $1,000 down to $200...sorry for the confusion.

Indy

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I am toying with investing in Bitcoin or some other crytocurrency but wondering if there is a better alternative. Had I invested last week like many subscribed, I would be down 30% today. However, is there a counter stock or other investment anyone would recommend AND my hunch is that Bitcoin is inflated but there may be other crytocurrencies with greater upside. Any suggestions??? Thank you.

2 hours ago, kgreen said:

I am toying with investing in Bitcoin or some other crytocurrency but wondering if there is a better alternative. Had I invested last week like many subscribed, I would be down 30% today. However, is there a counter stock or other investment anyone would recommend AND my hunch is that Bitcoin is inflated but there may be other crytocurrencies with greater upside. Any suggestions??? Thank you.

Normally I wouldn't say anything to this kind of question, but because I've done my research I have to explain to you what I know. Not as something that I wish to be or something that I hope to be but something that is in the original, "White Paper", on Bitcoin. 

Bitcoin and Alt-coins are not some kind of fad. The original concept came out of the 2007 bank collapse that nearly destroyed the financial world as we know it. 

It was designed  to give the average consumer something other than a manipulated fiat currency that we the people had absolutely no control over. It was created to take away from the establishment the control over the very essence of our ability to purchase goods and services that we need to in order to survive. 

As such you will find that the modern day banking system will have many issues with cryptos because they either know that it will change everything or they 

simply cannot understand that anything can be out of their control. 

Either way the one thing that I know about cryptos is that as more and more people realize that this is out of the major banks control and that more and more

people use cryptos it will be more and more widely accepted as legitimate currency. 

And what you are missing here is that Bitcoin is already being widely accepted as currency around the world. In America there are several municipalities that will allow you to pay your utilities with Bitcoin. See ..............

https://www.billpayforcoins.com/

https://news.bitcoin.com/welto-integrates-coinbase-users-can-pay-bills-bitcoin/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-people-pay-bills-with-bitcoin-all-around-the-world

I make this post because I love people and I don't like seeing anyone in a bind. And what I've learned is that this is the future and it cannot be avoided.

You don't have to understand cryptos to know what to do. You don't have to comprehend Blockchain Tech. to see the future. 

But you had better listen to what you are being told and not take it lightly because one thing I can tell you is that those who invest a little money into Bitcoin

now will be the haves of the future, and the future is coming in less than 3 yrs. 

Those who refuse to accept change will eventually be in cryptos if for no other reason that it will be the only accepted currency around. 

And those people will have missed out on the chance of a lifetime to retire in two years. 

I will say this, in the last week I've taken a shellacking with my cryptos investments. But I know that I still own every single coin I've bought. And I know that like all markets what goes down must go up. And visa versa. But as the whole world puts the Tens of Trillions of dollars into the new currency I know that everything I invest will gain exponentially and I WILL RETIRE IN TWO YRS.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, NevadaSam said:

No update, investing in crypto, sounds like a good idea, I have invested in 8 different ones, but, I am still waiting for the RV. Lost my job again and the RV sure would come in handy right now 

Thanks for all you do Adam 

Sorry about your job loss, NS...Wish you the best

Merry Christmas to you and yours.....

• Upvote 1