Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Tank...It's begun.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interest...note highlighted sentence...

Dec. 15 2017 12:07 pm EST Countdown Begun, Tank:

“Countdown has Begun” – GCR/RV Short Update – Tank – 12.15.17

The countdown has begun. The next set of instructions you would receive would be for our exchange, not the Twitter campaign! TANK

Dec. 15 2017 NESARA History (as of Nov. 26 2012), NESARA Official Site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_co…

Dec. 15 2017 11:26 am EST Authenticating Your Zim: Tutorial: Authenticating Zimbabwe Banknotes

Dec. 15 2017 10:50 pm EST Keeping Your Money Safe, Al Hodges Update: Al Hodges Update for December 14, 2017

Dec. 14 2017 9:14 pm EST Intel Update on Anderson Cooper, Gannett and Operation Mockingbird: QAnon Intel Update — Anderson Cooper, Gannett, and #OperationMockingbird

Dec. 14 2017 NESARA, RV Announcements Also Posted at this website: https://officeoftheworldteacher.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/nesara-global-rv-announcements-will-be-posted-here-at-world-teacher-office/

Dec. 15 2017 1:13 am EST 3D Printed Homes: 3D Printed $64,000 Homes in as Little as Eight Hours https://futurism.com/robot-print-64000-house-little-eight-hours/

PassivDom is not the only company using 3D printing to build homes. The San Francisco-based housing startup Apis Cor, Dus Architects in Amsterdam, as well as Branch Technology from Chattanooga, Tennessee, say they can construct homes in mere days or weeks.

Dec. 15 2017 Hydrophonic Produce grown in shipping container: SpaceX buys produce from this high-tech farm in a shipping container — take a look inside

Dec. 15 2017 Food Domes: A Global Solution for Hunger Source: Cure 4 Hunger Call us at 818-451-3515

A Cure4Hunger Food and Water Dome produces 100% organic food for decades. No matter how dry, windy, wet, hot or cold outside, Cure4Hunger Food and Water Domes keep food safe and secure inside disaster proof domes.

Dec. 14 2017 Email on Mass. Chief Judge Patti Saris and Jonathan Monsarrat

Date: Dec. 14 2017

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

here's another article related to the above...

RayRat is on high alert expecting this weekend.

12/16/2017  The Rat  TNT:
Mangelo:  Good morning TNT family!!! I am expecting great news today!!! Hope it's our RV day today!
just remember to have your team in place first before you start spending your money or helping anyone....that's what was stressed to me by both CPA's and Financial Advisors last Tuesday
I will tell you this, on my meeting with the financial company I was served coffee in porcelain cups! Charles Swab served me coffee in a paper cup..... I pointed that out too them..... it was needed when I needed to make a point in our conversation..... the look I got...lol
Ify:  regardless of the paper versus porcelain cups, which one is more likely to protect the principal, grow your accounts... compare what each is making on the front and back. cups are not an indicator of results and financial stability. caveat emptor of the bells and whistles
Mangelo:  ify you mist the point....... you weren't there.... it's true what you say, but the point was to bring it up during my conversation on the topic that was being discus on investments. One is like a fine restaurant and the other is like a commercial business the fees play a big part in this.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:03 PM, Luigi1 said:

Dec. 15 2017 12:07 pm EST  Operation Mockingbird

Mock - yeah!

Ing - yeah!

Bird - yeah!

Yeah - yeah!

07Ax_y.gif

• Haha 1

here's another Tank extravaganza... 

Dec. 18 2017 11:05 am EST Intel Call, Tank:

Kre8ors Breakthrough Call w/ Tank Transcript by Muna Hakim 12-18-17 ***

1. One of the things that we were able to do is to expose leaks in the intel community, e.g., we knew that they were set on Friday night to release the 800# then it didn’t happen.

2. Wells Fargo was told they would lose their charter if we don’t go by Mon. Dec. 18.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Conference Call Link and Telephone # | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5