Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Done...Just Waiting For The Official Public Release.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

found these articles of Dinarian interests.

They suggest we are there...just awaiting for the official public release.

Inventory you IQD. Get your legal & financial affairs in order now.

Treat as a rumor. Not varified. Your opine.

Entry Submitted by Grumpy Old Wall Street Broker at 11:52 AM EST on December 14, 2017...

It seems that we are on the threshold of the long awaited currency RV event along with the other changes associated with the return of our beloved Republic.

I thought a few words from the sage position of a 32 year career investment adviser might come in handy.

As I have told my clients over the years early and easy money (lottery, inheritance and out-sized gifts) can serve up the three Ds of flawed financial planning:

* Death
* Divorce
* Drugs

Giving a large pile of cash to anyone carries blessings and risks however in the hands of a young-in it is a prescription for disaster like a loaded gun in untrained hands.

The other risk is keeping your money safe from hustlers, hucksters and money addicted brokers promising you expertise for your holdings while you plan your eleemosynary (charitable) projects.

Rules of the road in dealing with new brokers, lawyers and accountants:

Due your due diligence and get referrals. Just because a big institution like the banks and large legal and accounting firms’ name is behind them that does not mean they know their trade. Ask about any pending or prior litigation as defendant or plaintiff: both could be fair warning. Explain that you do not view legal/accounting bills like Moses tablets and that you expect the billing partners to review for cost benefits to YOU not their firm.

15Dec 2017  Good Day –

The following post appeared publicly this AM on dinarchronicles.com/intel; it was written by a client of mine who also happens to be one of my dearest friends. I am forwarding it to you with my full, unconditional endorsement regarding its content, and with a suggestion/request that it be so posted and widely distributed.

Mr. Vxxxxxxxx is a substantial investor in CMKX as well as a large currency holder. He obviously believes that we are about to be paid, which, for the record, I agree with.

A.Clifton Hodges (CSBN 046803)
HODGES AND ASSOCIATES, PLC

E-Mail: al@hodgesandassociates.com

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, kjwayne said:

I.m waiting for the official word also. I want to be "DONE" with this investment. 

We are all awaiting the official release.

Let's hope this is the real thing this time.

We now have the big guns now saying it's all done.

We never had the big guns come out before, like this time.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2