Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Tahrir Square protests begin demanding the accountability of those who failed the Speicher and Saqlawiyah massacres

yota691

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: 
dozens of demonstrators, on Friday, to Tahrir Square in central Baghdad to demand accountability for those who failed the massacres of Spyker and Saqlawiya. 
The correspondent of "Al-Ghad Press", that dozens of protesters have converged to Tahrir Square coincided with the date of the start of demonstrations demanding accountability of those who failed the massacres of Spyker and Saqlawiya and hold the corrupt.
He added that the influx continues amid cutting for some ways and take the necessary security measures to protect the arena of the demonstration and demonstrators. 
It is noteworthy that Tahrir Square in the center of the capital Baghdad, and a number of squares in the provinces of the center and the south, has been witnessing more than two years demonstrations continued every Friday, to demand government reforms and accountability of corrupt and in protest against a number of laws, including the election law.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Identifying the remains of 814 victims of Spyker Base

Local

From 2017-12-17 at 18:07 (Baghdad time)

18.jpg

Mawazine News - Follow up

The Ministry of Health and the Environment, on Sunday, identified the 814 victims of the military base Spyker in Salahaddin province.

"The specialized teams in the Department of Forensic Medicine completed the examination and matching procedures for the batch of 19 victims of the Spyker base, which were extracted from the presidential palaces in Tikrit, Salah ad Din province," Health Minister Adela Hamoud told a news conference.

"This batch included 30 martyrs whose remains were examined and matched with the DNA of their relatives by specialized teams in the forensic medicine department," Hammoud said.

The minister pointed out that "the total number of martyrs identified has reached 814 martyrs so far, and will continue the specialized teams to the procedures of examination and matching the remaining three hundred and thirty remains," indicating that "the remains examined will be handed over to the Ministry of Defense to be delivered to their relatives. Ending 29/9

http://www.mawazin.net/التعرف-على-رفاة-814-من-ضحايا-قاعدة-سبايكر

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, nannab said:

Maliki should pay dearly for this alone.

Yes nannab,  I will never forget this article.  

(31:01 PM)   -   Views: 7952   -   Issue (3149)

Eyewitness recounts what happened on the night of the fall of "Spyker" .. And amnesty Baghdadi after a legal trial
Eyewitness recounts what happened on the night of the fall of "Spyker" .. And amnesty Baghdadi after a legal trial

Diwaniyah / Tahseen al-Zarkani 

Rahman, who was among the soldiers of Spyker base, escaped death three times approached a lot of him, to be an eyewitness documenting what happened on the night of the fall of the base, "Spyker", In the hands of an armed man, and how he was captured and interrogated on a sectarian crime he denied despite his daily torture. The reason for his amnesty included "the successor of Muslims Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi" after his legal trial in one of the houses with a few others and how he managed to stand for six days between The bodies, which cut off one of the clothes to join four bullets hit him, to stay alive tells the (range Press), His story.

"I was in the Dhi Qar training center, volunteering to form the new reconnaissance command, with 3,000 other soldiers from all the provinces, and we stayed there for about a month," said the soldier at the base of Spyker, Qassim Najib Rahman. , And on the seventh of June I joined Dhi Qar, and the next day the unit was moved all its soldiers to the command of the reconnaissance within the segment of Salahaddin operations, and was based slightly near the mountains of "Hamreen", and within the tenth of the night of the eleventh of June, moved My unit of three thousand soldiers to the base, "Spyker", on the order of its commander, without knowing that the provinces of Mo For Salahuddin and surrounding areas are under the authority of the militants, the absence of TVs or phones in the military unit as it has been collected from the soldiers and we are in Dhi Qar. "
"The commander of the unit, Colonel Wahbi Musa, did not equip us with any weapon. When we entered cars and military uniforms to the base, where the forces of the Golden Division, Swat and other military units were fighting the insurgents attack on al-Qa'ida, we were assured that no one could reach Fortified rule ".
betrayal
"We were gathered at 9:00 am on Thursday (12 June) and told us that the situation is safe and there is nothing of concern. You are a 15-day metaphor. You join our former headquarters near the Hamrin Mountains, But you have to go down in civilian clothes, and asked us to leave our identities and documents and phones in anticipation of the presence of insurgents on the road to Baghdad, and we were not surprised by the matter, because since we volunteered to take frequent leave, and did not realize that treachery brought us on a plate of gold to the militants and we were isolated without Defend ourselves ".
Rahman said that "military vehicles took us inside the base of" Spyker ", and brought us close to the highway between Mosul and Tikrit, and I was with a number of other soldiers, and we were riding taxis waiting for us on the public street, we did not know then that its drivers have agreed with They called us to get out of the car, took us to the side of the road, and asked us to sleep on our faces, and not to speak anything, and they told us to get out of the car. They killed a soldier who was directly next to me because he talked to me They pointed with his hands, and he filled his blood with my clothes. "
The soldier described that "the situation was hectic and confusing and hysterical, I realized that death is coming inevitably, and I took the ascetic when I felt the gunmen are searching and the others in search of documents or mobile phones," and indicates that "the scene lasted for about an hour, the gunmen then tied us and blindfolded us A few minutes later, the cars stopped and asked us to get out. They started hitting us with rifle butts until they put us in one of the presidential palaces. They put us on top of each other in a room that was narrow for a large number of prisoners and about an hour later they removed the gang from our eyes. "
Sectarian death
"The gunmen took us with us if we were in the army and whoever had a military rank, and they took those who admitted it out of the room. We did not know what was happening to them, but all that came out was a group we heard then bullets and gun shots," Rahman said. "We took the Shiites out of the room where we were and did not know or hear anything about them except the sound of bullets."
"The gunmen began to take those who were with me in the room alone to investigate and confirm their affiliation, and some of them were returned to us and they were beaten and tortured and barely breathing, while others went and did not return because they revealed the fact of his sectarian affiliation, the situation lasted for four days , We used to live on what the militants feed us, half a biscuit and a drink of water for only two times each day to stay alive no more, with the intensity of the torture we were subjected to.
"None of us had the confidence to talk to someone who sat next to him to know what had happened to him or what he asked about in the investigation, especially after some people confessed to us because they were soldiers and denied, or because they were Shi'ites and I call them Sunnis, We were in a different place, but the sound of shooting and zakat signaled the end of their fate and what happened to them, and the situation continued until we were moved to another place in the fourth day. "
Shari'a court
The prisoner explains that "some 150 of us remained prisoners. We gathered the gunmen in a large hall. They took us separately to a Sharia court headed by a legal judge, a prosecutor and a lawyer behind them. After I entered them, one of them told me that our names were in my computer. Or the prosecution, because they know everything about us, and the judge began asking me, who am I and from which clan and city or doctrine, I replied that I am from the tribe of Jabour in the Arab Jabour area in the city of Dora, and I am Sunni, asked me to raise the ears to pray, .
Death from death
Rahman said that "one of them was carrying a hose of water, he asked me to do wudoo after that, I started the stages of ablution and I sinned by fixing the feet and wiping the head, and as I lifted my head until everyone began to hit me with columns of iron and wood, until I felt the fracture of my right, "I asked him not to be Shiite, but I am a Sunni, but I am illiterate. I do not know how to read and write, my father is dead and no one has taught me to pray.
The prisoner concluded that "in the palace two halls for one of the Shiites and the other for the year, and placed with the prisoners of the year, and in the fifth day came to us one of the gunmen promising the amnesty" successor of the Muslims Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, "for the Sunni prisoners, he apologized to us and the right of us and handed us with a number of his group, And gave each of us the amount of fifty thousand dinars to get to our homes, and told us in the event of one of the bullets (Daash), we tell them that we are by Ali Suleiman or Abu Nabil.
"The gunmen rode us in cars and we were about 50 prisoners at 6 pm, from the Presidential Palace complex in Tikrit and Nazlona in the middle of the city. The streets were empty of passersby or cars. We slept on the sidewalk until the sixth morning, hoping to get a taxi to Baghdad. , And we already got a taxi in the morning took us to the control of Samarra, and whenever we passed a checkpoint for the gunmen tell them that we are by (Ali Suleiman and Abu Nabil), let us pass without a question.
The story of another death
"The car drove us away from the Samarra checkpoint. I stood with two of the soldiers I knew and released them with me on the street. We stopped passing cars until a Kia bus stopped. A displaced Sunni family, whose father included the driver, his wife and two daughters, As soon as we passed a piece written on it (Balad welcomes you, rest to Baghdad 70 km), about five hundred meters, we were targeted by gunmen fired heavy bullets from the orchards , Led to the death of the father of the driver of the car immediately, and deviated from the street that was written A car burning on both sides. "
The soldier shows that "two shots hit my right arm and another in the pelvis and fourth in the right leg. When the shooting stopped, I moved to the other car, checking who was with me and I found them dead. Only one of the soldiers who was with me cut off his hand and opened the door of the car to escape. "The soldier's shirt was torn, I tied my arm to stop bleeding, and I made another bullet that hit my pelvis and feet. I remained between the bodies, not moving."
"I felt at about five in the afternoon from the first day that I was walking near the car. I heard people talking in disgust about the women being killed, but I did not move for fear. In the evening I got out of the car in the hope that I would find someone who would save me in vain. And I grew up under the car, after I pulled a water bottle and a bottle of water inside the box. I watched the road constantly. I watched the cars when they targeted and killed all of them, as happened with us. On the second day, three cars were burned and all the passengers were killed and remained the same for four days. On the fourth day of the day, the gunmen opened fire on a car Father and child and his mother, stopped his car and ran towards abandoned shops next to the road. After the shooting stopped, the child ran from his father towards two armored vehicles coming from afar. One of the soldiers came down to him. They took the child and left his father, and returned quickly after being subjected to heavy gunfire from the orchards. .
Rahman said that "the armor returned to the afternoon and postponed the father and his wife from the scene, amid heavy gunfire, and was unable to reach them because of the distance between me and them, and my injury and fear of the gunmen grabbed me," and indicates that "the fourth day of my sleep or my absence, I asked him who I was, and he asked me to stand up, but my feet did not help me and I fell to the ground. They brought a blanket and carried me to a car basin within a military convoy with four armored vehicles. They took me to their camp in Balad, and they interrogated me because there was no identity card I asked myself and from any governorate and provided them with the phone number of my father, who saved him. They called him and told him what I had given him. When they checked, they sent me to Balad Hospital. " The soldier emphasizes that "
"Soldiers of Spyker base have come to the hospital and the house with pictures of their children to get to know them and tell them whether they are alive or dead, and dozens of them continue to arrive daily after they have learned of Najati from the death of an investigator twice."
On August 9th, parents in Baghdad's Diwaniyah province (180 km south of Baghdad) demanded that local and central governments and the defense and interior ministries disclose the fate of their children, who were missing at Spyker Base.
The governor of Diwaniyah, Ammar al-Madani, said in an interview with "Al-Mada Press" that "the Diwaniyah government has opened coordination at the highest levels in the General Command of the Armed Forces and the Ministry of Defense to find out the fate of Diwaniya's sons, Religion and the base of Spyker, and we have formed an operating room and a special committee in the province working to secure data and information of the missing people to be identified and know their real numbers in Diwaniya.
The deputies of the province of Diwaniyah, accused Thursday (August 7), the leaders of Spyker air base of "treason", and the death of 1700 students, and demanded the House of Representatives "to form a commission of inquiry and compensation of the families of the victims," and while the crime of "massacre" People still held by the organization (calling), and groups "Takfiri".
The MP Abbas Khuzai, demanded during a press conference with deputies from the province of Diwaniyah in the parliament building and attended by (the range Press), (on August 7), "the formation of a special parliamentary investigation committee in the case of the execution of students, 400 of the people of Diwaniyah, and compensate the victims' families in a fair manner, "pointing out that" a group of them are still alive and detained in the presidential palaces. "
On Sunday (June 15, 2014), dozens of students from the Air Force College at Spekker base, north of Tikrit, were executed on Sunday (June 15, 2014). They confirmed that 800 students had been released "from Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi" , Published photographs of the execution, and the "range" could not verify the authenticity of the information from other sources.
Dozens of people were missing at the Spyker base on Sunday (August 3, 2014) in front of Dhi Qar Governorate building to see the fate of their children who had been missing for two months. To detain and liquidate their children, the local government confirmed "formation of a room" operations to follow up the file of missing persons and know their fate and work to pay salaries to their families.
On June 11, 2014, the Da'ash organization took full control of the city of Tikrit, 170 kilometers north of Baghdad, and the role of the Doura, east of the city, the birthplace of former Iraqi Vice President Azza al-Duri and al-Sharqat district, 120 km north Tikrit), without fighting, while the police and clans managed to expel them from the district of Dhuluiya, 100 km south of Tikrit.
It is noteworthy that the organization (Daash) has taken control of the city of Mosul, the center of the province of Nineveh, (405 km north of the capital Baghdad), in (tenth of June 2014), and extended its activity after that, to the provinces of Salahaddin, Kirkuk, Diyala and other areas of the country, Led to a new wave of displacement in Iraq.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

2 April 2018

2-4-201800001.jpeg

11.jpg

Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi visits the site of the Spyker massacre, which was committed by a terrorist gang

Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abbadi visited the site of the Spyker massacre, which was committed by a terrorist gang. 
He read the Surah Al-Fatiha on the souls of the martyrs and stressed that it was this pure blood and the innocent lives that defeated the preacher and made the victory and that the best response from us to this massacre was to defeat Bada'ash and Qassas from its criminals and liberate our land and our cities with our unity and the courage of our security forces and we must continue to work with the same strength and determination. To prevent the return of terrorism and preserve our unity, security and stability.

2-4-201800002.jpeg

http://pmo.iq/press2018/2-4-201804.htm

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

The Presidency of the Parliament receives a request for the reopening of the file Spyker massacre

13:55 - 25/11/2018

%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B1-696

Information / Baghdad ..

The deputy MP for the Alliance, Ali Ghawi, on Sunday, the submission of a request signed by 50 deputies to the Presidency of the House of Representatives to reopen the file massacre Spyker, which killed more than 1,700 young Iraqis in June 2014.

"A request was submitted by 50 deputies to the presidency of the House of Representatives during yesterday's session, including the inclusion of a paragraph on the agenda to discuss the formation of a commission of inquiry to reopen the file Spyker massacre."

He added that "the request came on the back of the receipt of more than 10 claims of martyrs of the massacre, who are constantly demonstrating in front of the Green Zone," noting that "one of the most prominent demands of the families of the martyrs is to open the file and refer the perpetrators to the judiciary and consider their children martyrs of the first degree."

"The request will be included in the session of the House of Representatives for tomorrow or future meetings to be discussed and vote on it." Ending / 25 h

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/25/367511/

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

The Presidency of the Parliament receives a request for the reopening of the file Spyker massacre

13:55 - 25/11/2018

%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B1-696

Information / Baghdad ..

The deputy MP for the Alliance, Ali Ghawi, on Sunday, the submission of a request signed by 50 deputies to the Presidency of the House of Representatives to reopen the file massacre Spyker, which killed more than 1,700 young Iraqis in June 2014.

"A request was submitted by 50 deputies to the presidency of the House of Representatives during yesterday's session, including the inclusion of a paragraph on the agenda to discuss the formation of a commission of inquiry to reopen the file Spyker massacre."

He added that "the request came on the back of the receipt of more than 10 claims of martyrs of the massacre, who are constantly demonstrating in front of the Green Zone," noting that "one of the most prominent demands of the families of the martyrs is to open the file and refer the perpetrators to the judiciary and consider their children martyrs of the first degree."

"The request will be included in the session of the House of Representatives for tomorrow or future meetings to be discussed and vote on it." Ending / 25 h

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/25/367511/

M did it ............ my :twocents:  ............ just sayin' and anyone that has followed this, knows it !!

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Friday, 28 December 2018 03:17 PM

"Asron" intends to reopen the files of the fall of Mosul and Spieker and hold those involved

They go

"Asron" intends to reopen the files of the fall of Mosul and Spieker and hold those involved

The alliance, "Saron" supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr , reopen the file of the fall of Mosul and the massacre of Spyker , and the accountability of government agencies and the judiciary for reasons covered by the convicted in the case. 

The MP said the coalition of moving " Badr Ziadi in a press statement: "The coalition is determined to re - open my fall of Mosul and Spyker to see those who tried to cover up the political and military figures condemnable and involved in the entry Daesh to the city of Mosul and the massacre of Speicher." 

"The political pressures have greatly affected the work of the judiciary and not prosecute him convicted in these files, which caused great tragedies for the Iraqi people," pointing out that "many of the convicted are now occupying some positions and security positions." 

He continued:Mosul and the crime of Spyker will be paved for the return of investigations again with the accused figures involved in the entry of a mosque in Mosul in 2014. " 

The parliamentary committee was formed to investigate the causes of the fall of Mosul, has condemned 35 political and security figures, led by the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki ) And the governor of Nineveh, former Ethel Nujaifi and former commander of Nineveh operations Mahdi Gharawi.
Edited by Butifldrm
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Of course they KNOW who is responsible. They're spineless to act. This has come up countless times in the last 4 years, yet those guilty have slinked out of the country or running around like playboys (yea, that includes YOU...Maliki). What about high profile convictions of those who put Iraq in the poor house?? Nothing. 

Fools.

• Like 2