Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Snowfall effects different regions...

moose 57

Here in NC I can say this list is very accurate! “Snowmageden” comes easily down here!  It’s comical most times but I will give them a pass when it’s black ice...I’ve never seen ice like that up in Wisconsin! :blink: I do realize that they don’t have much snow equipment but seriously as a 16-18 yr. old I learned to drive on some pretty crappy road conditions...something folks down  here can’t seem to accomplish their whole lives!  I will admit I feel pretty lazy with all the snow days they call...and also that I don’t go out much in the snow...not cause I can’t drive in it...it’s because the locals can’t drive worth a daham!!! :rolleyes:

Finally...Your Mooseness...I’m not lettin’ you off the hook buddy...I always knew you were a closet Packer fan...welcome to the family!  :eyebrows: :cheesehead:

• Upvote 1