Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait says it has recovered the remains of 236 missing in Iraq

Rmc10

for chapter 8 ,  what will happen ? or what are we going to see ?  I know it is in the topics somewhere ,  just a heads up .  ( wasn`t it in the thinking of  international recognized  --- the currency ,   and  possibly movement of the value of the dinar ?  )  controlling their own banking ,and borders ... 

• Upvote 1

Rmc 10 : In the words of my Uncle Jimmy - Heck of a thing ! Heck of a thing ! By all the other comments and additional articles on this thread it has all the appearances of being 99% legit. Just kidding, 100 % legit. Guess thats the I have been waiting for over 10 years on this thing to pop. For all the great articles here, I vote for you to get the Best Article of the Year for your find. Remember to thank Yota in your acceptance speech. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, new york kevin said:

Rmc 10 : In the words of my Uncle Jimmy - Heck of a thing ! Heck of a thing ! By all the other comments and additional articles on this thread it has all the appearances of being 99% legit. Just kidding, 100 % legit. Guess thats the I have been waiting for over 10 years on this thing to pop. For all the great articles here, I vote for you to get the Best Article of the Year for your find. Remember to thank Yota in your acceptance speech. 

I was up looking at my cryptos then I decided to check out another dinar site and found this article was posted by someone but I wanted it to be confirmed by Yota before I said it was legit because he is the one who knows what's going on better than me. Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

This is phenomenal RMc10, and of course Yota!!! Gets the pat on the back for the countless hrs, and links he has provided! What a community to be a part of here at DV! Hopefully time to roll the dinar earnings into undervalued Cryptos and see an increase upon our increase.... for our children and children’s children.... let’s be wise, stay humble and use it for good ;) 

Thanks again Rmc10 for this amazing thread

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Pretty awesome crowd in the crypto section....I recall an early January post by you asking if anyone was familiar with Ethereum...it was about 9 bucks at that time......now mid 400's....I think we've all done pretty well with much upside ahead....I will add that these future contracts that go live on the 10th & 18th.....make me a little nervious.....this will bring the establish markets into the mix which will increase volume.....but those big institutional investors are also pretty good at minipulation.both up & down....we'll see how it goes.....

We just had our meeting on crypto this morning. Pushing 500, all looking good. 

• Upvote 1

• yota691 featured and pinned this topic
  • yota691 changed the title to Kuwait says it has recovered the remains of 236 missing in Iraq
  • yota691 unpinned this topic