Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Electroneum to go live by the middle of next week!

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I bought the bulk of mine for under a penny at ICO and I purchased more for 3.5 cents and 7 cents so I’m still considerably up..... however I’m thinking .04 cents and I’m gonna load up...

did you use an application as ,  coinbase to buy the electro , or did you have to swap from there to electro ? 

9 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

did you use an application as ,  coinbase to buy the electro , or did you have to swap from there to electro ? 

No at the time I transferred ethereum from gemini.... but you could only do that during ICO now has to go through cryptopia.... if you go back through this thread there is a lot of info that can point you in right direction :) 

9 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

No at the time I transferred ethereum from gemini.... but you could only do that during ICO now has to go through cryptopia.... if you go back through this thread there is a lot of info that can point you in right direction :) 

yeah !   I went to walk around cryptopia  ,  you have to trade for new Zealand coins ,  after you buy , or place dollars in the outer space of time and matter :huh: ...  mind boggling ...   

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Bragger !!!  LOL, J/K Rmc10. Great for you. Quite a few of us are still struggling along and hope we don't miss the boat, so to speak.

pp

That was me too. The only reason I got going so fast is because I am a trucker and I have lots of downtime to read up and study plus I took out some IRA money and I can't say anyone else should do so but I am happy I did. 

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Time is my problem, and when I do get some I have to re-think were I left off last.  :(

Brag away, I am really happy at least someone I like ( of many ) is doing well in this.

pp

Write everything down. That helps me. Then you can look back at your notes. Never forget to write passwords and everything else down too just keep it in a safe place.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Write everything down. That helps me. Then you can look back at your notes. Never forget to write passwords and everything else down too just keep it in a safe place.

all this is fine  ----  but if the coin base site will not  work , { keeps giving the error  for  identity  }  how  can we  hope it works when the big payoff is to be had ?   every  exchange I look at  excepts  coins / token ,  for  trade buy  ,  but   only so far  coinbase  will do the dollar  -- u.s.d.   buy in  ---  so  here is a good one for you  virtual  dudes and dudettes ,    " is giving the virtual world of  internet your bank account debt card the only way  this coin base is going to accept  identity ,with out th error code popping up " ?   I did get the  lte coin  wallet to work just fine  for  just  the set -up  again waiting  on  the dollar transaction  !  :banghead:     the only thing I haven't tried is  buying with  dinar !   :yikes:

• Haha 2

I haven't worked with coinbase - I'm using Gemini as my "on ramp"  - it only deals with BitCoin and Ethereum . Takes about a week to get set up as they verify your bank account and  your identity with your SSN. (They are registered with the FTC - so that's a legal requirement for them.) Takes about 2-3 business days for cash to flow each way - that's the tough part. Also - $500 dollar a day limit on transfers. If you set up your account for wiring money, its quicker, but there are more fees. 

21 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

It can be hard but I made a killing in 4 days that made every bit of it worth it.

is there a idiot set of coles notes for guys or girls like me

i am at a total loss

i dont like computors or phones

i thought face book was about cooking

twiter no

snap chat stupid and no

so i am trying to learn new things

but this one i am confussed on

help idiot notes for a idiot like me''

• Thanks 1

Question if I may ? I have a coinbase account and finally figured how to buy BTC even though it currently only allows $250.00 with my credit card as I have not figured how to transfer cash yet. Any how my question is do I need to generate a wallet for it or does it give one automatically ? The reason I ask is when I bought my massive .0104 BTC it said it put it in my wallet. I never generated one as I was hoping I could transfer it to a Electroneum wallet which I am working on now.

Thxs,   pp

4 hours ago, davis411 said:

is there a idiot set of coles notes for guys or girls like me

i am at a total loss

i dont like computors or phones

i thought face book was about cooking

twiter no

snap chat stupid and no

so i am trying to learn new things

but this one i am confussed on

help idiot notes for a idiot like me''

Davis there is a lot of info in VIP and that's where I've been getting most of my help. I've also been getting on you tube and typing in what I want to learn about and watching all the videos I can that teach me how to do things. I will say you need to have an Android phone, a computer, a printer, and a cold storage wallet - either a Trezor or a ledger nano s or ledger Blue. Those are the things to start you on your journey with crypto. 

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Question if I may ? I have a coinbase account and finally figured how to buy BTC even though it currently only allows $250.00 with my credit card as I have not figured how to transfer cash yet. Any how my question is do I need to generate a wallet for it or does it give one automatically ? The reason I ask is when I bought my massive .0104 BTC it said it put it in my wallet. I never generated one as I was hoping I could transfer it to a Electroneum wallet which I am working on now.

Thxs,   pp

You automatically get set up with a Coinbase wallet when you set up your account with Coinbase. When you purchase Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum you will have a wallet for each on there and there is also a US dollar or Canadian dollar wallet for you as well. The best type of wallet is a cold storage wallet like I told Davis. I will find a video that helped me learn how to use it and I will post it here.

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

You automatically get set up with a Coinbase wallet when you set up your account with Coinbase. When you purchase Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum you will have a wallet for each on there and there is also a US dollar or Canadian dollar wallet for you as well. The best type of wallet is a cold storage wallet like I told Davis. I will find a video that helped me learn how to use it and I will post it here.

Awesome Rmc, thank you. Sometimes I just get overwhelmed with all the reading and watching Videos, some of which really did not help.

pp

• Upvote 1