Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Electroneum to go live by the middle of next week!

Electroneum to go live by the middle of next week!
Hi All! GREAT NEWS! HackerOne are drawing to a close and have found a number of minor bugs but nothing terrifying! This is great news for all of us - and will allow us to get everyone's Electroneum wallets, the app, and the web wallet system all LIVE by the middle of next week! I really appreciate everyone's patience while we waited for HackerOne to finish their work, and I want to assure everyone that we've not been wasting this time! We have been extremely busy starting to put together some commercial deals, and hopefully one or two of those will be ready to announce this week too! Exciting times - thanks for bearing with us everyone - have a great weekend! Richard.

$0.104194 USD (19.49%)
0.00000675 BTC (24.06%)

• Upvote 1

Yes Sir!!! Already up 31 percent in an hr since announcement... I don't think my buy order is getting filled :( 

Electroneum Electroneum (ETN)

$0.118616 USD (31.28%) 
0.00000741 BTC  (38.26%)

Market Cap

$? USD 
? BTC 

Volume (24h)

$6,020,370 USD 
376.10 BTC

Circulating Supply

? ETN

Total Supply

5,195,262,064 ETN

Max Supply

21,000,000,000 ETN
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, little willie said:

I know that I am not real smart. What does this have to do with the dinar

It's just another investment that a bunch of DV dinar holders have profited from while being bored and waiting for our ever elusive RV..... 

Just trying to let fellow dinarians know about the opportunity.  Many of us that entered the ICO (initial coin offering) have made about 10-13 times our initial investment 

Still a very good possible investment if you are looking to dabble in the crypto currency craze... and missed out on Bitcoin like many of us here while we were tied up and laser focused on the Dinar 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, soccercrazy said:

Is it to late for me to start now sir?? 

Nope only 400 Billion in the market and about 20 million people... 8 Billion people on earth, and 73 Trillion in stock market and 5 trillion in forex market.... this is just heating up. 

Go to coinbase.com set up free account

go to cryptopia.nz set up free account

transfer money form us bank to coinbase then

buy BTC or LTC (litecoin)

transfer to cryptopia.nz

purchase Electroneum (ETN) currently about .10 cents wait for it to go up in value over the next year or two... I purchased some at .008 cents, at 4 cents and at 10.5 cents, already profitable and has paid me 10x over so far 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Nope only 400 Billion in the market and about 20 million people... 8 Billion people on earth, and 73 Trillion in stock market and 5 trillion in forex market.... this is just heating up. 

Go to coinbase.com set up free account

go to cryptopia.nz set up free account

transfer money form us bank to coinbase then

buy BTC or LTC (litecoin)

transfer to cryptopia.nz

purchase Electroneum (ETN) currently about .10 cents wait for it to go up in value over the next year or two... I purchased some at .008 cents, at 4 cents and at 10.5 cents, already profitable and has paid me 10x over so far 

Just now, jeepguy said:

o .k.   I buy electro stuff ,  let it rise , how does one sell  electro ?

41 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

When Electroneum goes live you will be able to go their website next week and download an Electroneum compatible crypto wallet..... then you can transfer ETN from cryptopia to your computer or your phone..... if you want to trade for any other currency that’s how you’ll do it..... however many of the telegram groups that I am in are planning on Hodling (Holding on for dear Life) Till the price grows in a year or two like bitcoins rise.... this should be epic if they get contracts with major cellphone providers or gamer companies! Good luck to all involved 

• Like 1

For those just dabbling in this, understand that Cryptopia is not a simple site like Coinbase. There are numerous posts about transfers from Coinbase (sending coin to Cryptopia to buy coins listed on their site) not showing up there for hours, days. I opened my account 6 hours ago, sent $50 USD value in Ethereum to Cryptopia and it still hasn't shown up. Their site FAQ is loaded with people having the same problem. Take your time. If there are more user friendly sites out there, maybe you could share. We're all learning here. Thanks.

23 minutes ago, King Bean said:

For those just dabbling in this, understand that Cryptopia is not a simple site like Coinbase. There are numerous posts about transfers from Coinbase (sending coin to Cryptopia to buy coins listed on their site) not showing up there for hours, days. I opened my account 6 hours ago, sent $50 USD value in Ethereum to Cryptopia and it still hasn't shown up. Their site FAQ is loaded with people having the same problem. Take your time. If there are more user friendly sites out there, maybe you could share. We're all learning here. Thanks.

Exactly right - Cryptopia deals with a lot more Cryptos than coinbase, so the traffic can be just crazy at times. With Electroneum going live and this being the only exchange currently trading it, the volume is even worse.  They had 4 times more electronic transactions  in Electroneum yesterday than Monero has ever had - and it's been around for a few years. 

I transferred some Ether to it last week, before this craziness, and it took about 45 minutes. Because all these moves are tracked by the blockchain, it takes a little longer than electronic fiat currency moves. Transferring the Electroneum I bought back to my wallet took about 2 hours yesterday. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I transferred some BTC from coinbase to cryptopia today and it went through in about 5 minutes and I had the e-mail also.

Update to my earlier post:  My first transfer from Coinbase to Cryptopia took 6 hours. But it showed up. So I did a bigger transfer, that took about 15 minutes. Then bought some Electroneum. The Crypto site support and FAQ, IMO, are useless with all their screen captures and tech speak. But there are many 'how to' on youtube and those helped me cut through all the flash and confusion. Hoping the Electroneum blows up in value.

2 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

ETN)

$0.061095 USD (-3.27%)at 6 cents ....   working on the  money part of the happy train ,   { so I can deposit into coinbase , then transfer over too electro ?

been here for  2  days now , although it  was at 7 cents  Friday  { a foot note  ---- lite coin was at  298 per   Saturday morning , a drop  from over 300 , then rose too 325  I think , so it does urn around  pretty quickly

Edited by jeepguy
added some spice !