Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another RV Alert...Small Denom Notes Arive.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

What's going on here...

The Kaps says no RV in 2017 yet issues a RV alert.

The new small denom notes have arrived.

Not varified. Your opine.

8 Dec 2017  Kaperoni  RV ALERT  Moderator The central bank boosts banks local currencies from small groups. 
5/12/2017   BAGHDAD / Tomorrow ‘s Press: it called on the Iraqi Central Bank on the need to maintain the local currency, referring to the strengthening of local banks and local currencies from small groups. 
A source from the central bank’s “Tomorrow ‘s Press” on Tuesday that ” the bank calls for maintaining the local currency and the strengthening of banks and small local currency groups , ” pointing out that ” the printing of the Iraqi currency and replace it with cost amounts”, calling on citizens to keen and maintain banknotes in circulation.”

He revealed that ” the central bank has to declare a tender for the printing of new cash papers (small groups) with the global printing companies.” 
The source confirmed that ” the central is to pay cash papers from small groups to government banks and private banks were distributed amounts that were given to banks during last November of this year by (554 million) dinars (five hundred and four and fifty million dinars) category 1000 dinars and the amount (202.5 million) dinars (two hundred and two million five hundred thousand dinars) class 500 dinars, “adding that” the Iraqi Central Bank pays to Rafidain Bank and Rasheed amount less than (200,000,000) dinars (two hundred million Iraqi dinars to replace it ) almost every process of withdrawing from its own funds. “

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

12/8/2017  KTFA:
Venustwo3:  Hello Frank :My Son just verified what you have been saying all along concerning the RI rate of the iraqi Dinar. Thank for your dedication for all these years. I am going to work today, but I think that 2 week notice is in play...IMO
Frank26:  Normally ONLY After we SHARE ................... Do others talk ........ With Our Confidence.  As for 2 weeks ................hmmmmmmmmmm

ChrisC:  Hello Venus Two2,  What is it that your son found to verify it?
VenusTwo2: He Found the Iraqi Dinar rate at the rate Frank has been telling us for a long time now. He is is the middle east now until Monday.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

13 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Just on a long shot that any newbies read this last post and believe..........................DON'T give 2 weeks notice !! That group of Guru's are natorious liars

pp

Hey PP, that was great. I Almost end choked on my coffee. I would have to put my notice in like 100 time already.  

• Upvote 4

here's another article related to the above...

Lower denoms are locked & loaded.

12-8-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   So what do the people then use for currency? First – they lessening the need for any currency by the implementation of the new electronic banking practices we have been reading about;  Second – they are launching other notes to use as they told us in this article namely the 1,000, 500 and 250 dinar categories. Third – We know from past articles new currency will be issued in denominations of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars for banknotes and 25, 50, 100, 250, and 500 fils, plus 1 and 2 dinars for coins.  The designs have been already chosen...and they are printed and minted...

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

18 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Just on a long shot that any newbies read this last post and believe..........................DON'T give 2 weeks notice !! 

Absolutely correct. About 3 years ago, Okie Oilman told his followers that "it" was done so you can quit your job today. Many fools did. Then he had to retract shortly thereafter. ;)

Any yet, years later, folks at Recr@ps eat up his drool when he reappears.

Edited by King Bean
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

...Okie's followers have communication difficulties, especially in adverse seasonal conditions...Their underpass estate's were remotely choose ( which makes it very hard to relieve transistor reception), as in the Maytag shipping crates make it hard enough wiring the hot-jump from the light-poles....

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1