Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 6 December 2017

Adam Montana

Happy Wednesday everyone! Welcome to December, and Merry Christmas! 

I know how much this annoys some of you, so I’ll just get it out of the way up front.

FIRST: If you’re not in VIP, get in! We continue to have the most engaging conversations in there, with members reporting VERY nice gains on several investments. You won’t regret it!

Join here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/ 

SECOND: Bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin! Blockchain, Etherium, Electronium, Bitcoin. 

Oh, and… Bitcoin.

:D 

Meanwhile, over in Iraq, we have a little more news than usual this week!

It’s being rumored (some confirmed sources, some… not so confirmed) that there is a legitimate push to introduce new currency notes, presumably in smaller denominations. 

That’s not something you do unless you can establish a need for those smaller notes, which of course requires a stronger exchange rate. 

The Budget is likely to be finalized in February. I know that’s an eternity for some of us, but that’s the buzz. 

Unfortunately, I have nothing to report on the HCL. I’m hearing rumors, but nothing confirmed, so until I’ve got some solid news… I’ll just have to go on talking about VIP and Bitcoin.

:pirateship: 

Make it a great day!

On 12/5/2017 at 10:29 AM, eburt said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Adam was not going to talk about the Dinar until some take place with the HCL and/or any other important laws being pass and/or RV announcement.  

Pretty much. :shrug: 

21 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

I may be wrong eburt (or so my dear wife says I often am) :rolleyes: ...but I thought he meant reporting only on major moves in the Dinar while focusing on other investment opportunities in the VIP section...or so I’m thinkin’! :shrug: I’m hoping “The Big Cheese” (said affectionately with respect by a fellow Cheesehead)...will soon clear it up for us though! :cheesehead:

:tiphat: 

P.S. ..... bitcoin. Early this year I predicted it would hit $10,000 by the end of the year. I'm not going to say "I told you so"... yes I am. Told you so! You can continue to ignore me, or get in the VIP section and ride along for the REST of what we have coming.

It's up to you!

:twothumbs: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

there is a legitimate push to introduce new currency notes, presumably in smaller denominations. 

That’s not something you do unless you can establish a need for those smaller notes, which of course requires a stronger exchange rate.

They Can Have All My Notes Back With A Stronger Exchange Rate ! :o 

I’d Even Be Willing To Throw In Frank And Luigi ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

SECOND: Bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin! Blockchain, Etherium, Electronium, Bitcoin. 

Oh, and… Bitcoin.

The Winklevoss twins are now Bitcoin billionaires

From an $11 million investment in 2013

on December 4, 2017 7:39 am

634303794.jpg.0.jpg

Photo by Craig Barritt/Getty Images for FIJI Water

The Winklevoss twins, famously known for suing Mark Zuckerberg after claiming he stole their idea for Facebook, are now Bitcoin billionaires, according to a few reports. Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss won $65 million from the Facebook lawsuit, and invested $11 million of their payout into Bitcoin in 2013, amassing one of the largest portfolios of Bitcoin in the world — 1 percent of the entire currency’s dollar value equivalent, said the twins at the time. Their slice of the Bitcoin pie is now worth over $1 billion after Bitcoin surged past $10,000 last week to now trade at $11,100, according to CoinDeskThe cryptocurrency has surged over 10,000 percent since the Winklevoss’ investment, when one coin traded at around $120.

"If Bitcoin is a better gold or seen as a type of gold-like asset, then it could be in the trillions on a market cap," Tyler Winklevoss told CNNMoney in 2015. "We do feel those are very real possibilities." The twins have never sold a single Bitcoin, reports The Telegraph, noting that only a handful of Bitcoin wallets hold more than $1 billion worth of the cryptocurrency. One of those wallets belongs to the mysterious inventor, known only under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, NevadaSam said:

Yes, I will agree, while waiting on the Dinar, invest in crypto currency. Crypto could pay off big. I am limited on funds, but I invest as much as I can when I can

Yes, but who can afford it right now ? Particularly if you are a paycheck to paycheck type person living in California or New York. You may have enough money to get by, invest in IQD, but not enough to buy into bit coin now. The twins have received billionaire status by investing in bitcoin. In the early days of IQD investment, the well informed nay sayers have said never will an item increase over 10,000 percent. Bitcoin did it, the IQD will do it. Like Laidback says, go RV.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

22 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

there is a legitimate push to introduce new currency notes, presumably in smaller denominations.

Here’s The Article ! ;) 

The Central Bank of Iraq called for the need to preserve the local currency, pointing to the strengthening of local banks in local currencies of small groups. 

A source from the Central Bank of "Al-Ghad Press", said on Tuesday that "the bank calls for the preservation of the local currency and the strengthening of banks with small groups of local currency,"pointing out that "the printing of the Iraqi currency and replace them cost amounts," calling on citizens to maintain and maintain Bank notes when trading ".
He revealed that "the Central Bank has announced a tender for the printing of new banknotes (small categories) at the international printing companies." 
The source said that "the Central Bank to pay cash from small groups to government banks and private banks 

have been distributed amounts given to banks during the month of November last year of the current (554,000,000) dinars (one hundred and fifty-four million dinars) 

category 1000 dinars and the amount of (202,500,000) Dinars (two hundred and two million five hundred thousand dinars) 

category of 500 dinars, "adding that" the Central Bank of Iraq pays to the Rafidain and Rashid Bank an amount of not less than (200 million) dinars (two hundred million dinars to change) 

in almost every withdrawal of its own assets.

https://www.alghadpress.com/news 

Here’s A Comment By Don961 ...

Couple things ... these additional 500 and 1000 iqd notes as stated  are being printed to preserve the small group category of the local currency ... these will be new notes .... polymer perhaps .... with all the latest security features on them ... like certain convertible currencies we've heard of ..... 

this will  provide additional , practical , real life training for bank tellers and officials .. in using these new notes ... handling them daily .... spotting bogus bills ....  integrating them out to the street .... getting people accustomed to the look and feel of this newly minted , official currency .... reduce their reluctance  to accept them .... and any future 'strange new currency notes that appear ..,

Also ... these are lowest category notes .... not the high denom 50k and 100k notes they  spoke of a couple years ago ... to help facilitate large transactions ... it would seem large transactions have evolved with banking improvements and can now be done digitally and electronically in e-dinars ....

could also be some other , untold reasons this came out at this time ... 

just some thoughts ... imo

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

Thanks DT for bringing that over! :twothumbs: 

10 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Yes, but who can afford it right now ? Particularly if you are a paycheck to paycheck type person living in California or New York. You may have enough money to get by, invest in IQD, but not enough to buy into bit coin now. The twins have received billionaire status by investing in bitcoin. In the early days of IQD investment, the well informed nay sayers have said never will an item increase over 10,000 percent. Bitcoin did it, the IQD will do it. Like Laidback says, go RV.

Who can afford it? Anyone. It's free to set up a wallet. You can buy $5 worth of crypto if that's all you can spare. 

Anyone that doesn't have $5 to spare needs to re-evaluate their priorities, go collect cans on the street, or something.

:twocents: 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Who can afford it? Anyone. It's free to set up a wallet. You can buy $5 worth of crypto if that's all you can spare. 

Anyone that doesn't have $5 to spare needs to re-evaluate their priorities, go collect cans on the street, or something.

I think so many believe you have to buy a whole coin because we are so used to handling hard currency.  Most crypto coins/tokens can be broken into much small segments.

Just for some information - the Bitcoin can be broken down to 8 decimal points - or 1/1billionth - called a "satoshi". 

At Bitcoins current price - about $12,900 as of this posting - so $5.00 will get you about 39,000 satoshi.  $100 will get you about 780,000 satoshi or about 7/1,000th of a Bitcoin (BTC)

There are also much cheaper coins that are still giving a good return. I myself started with spending $103.00 to get about 1/2 of an Etherium coin about 2 months ago. So far I've been able to take the growth profits from that and move to a few others. Just as an example (remember your actual mileage may vary - and this is NOT investment advice)  my current ROI is at about 600% - not a typo!  I took some advice on an ICO that was being discussed in the VIP section - and glad I did.  Small investments can work too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Thanks Adam, Just for fun several months ago I put $10 in a Gemini account to see what happens. It was not my main account,  I just wanted to see what would happen to a $10 bill. I went back six days ago to look at that and realized that I forgot to buy Bitcoin with the $10. 6 days ago I did just that, and today that $10 is worth about 17 right now. So you are 100% correct ,fine sir, there is no excuse for anyone not to be in Bitcoin.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The Winklevoss twins are now Bitcoin billionaires

From an $11 million investment in 2013

on December 4, 2017 7:39 am

634303794.jpg.0.jpg

Photo by Craig Barritt/Getty Images for FIJI Water

The Winklevoss twins, famously known for suing Mark Zuckerberg after claiming he stole their idea for Facebook, are now Bitcoin billionaires, according to a few reports. Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss won $65 million from the Facebook lawsuit, and invested $11 million of their payout into Bitcoin in 2013, amassing one of the largest portfolios of Bitcoin in the world — 1 percent of the entire currency’s dollar value equivalent, said the twins at the time. Their slice of the Bitcoin pie is now worth over $1 billion after Bitcoin surged past $10,000 last week to now trade at $11,100, according to CoinDeskThe cryptocurrency has surged over 10,000 percent since the Winklevoss’ investment, when one coin traded at around $120.

"If Bitcoin is a better gold or seen as a type of gold-like asset, then it could be in the trillions on a market cap," Tyler Winklevoss told CNNMoney in 2015. "We do feel those are very real possibilities." The twins have never sold a single Bitcoin, reports The Telegraph, noting that only a handful of Bitcoin wallets hold more than $1 billion worth of the cryptocurrency. One of those wallets belongs to the mysterious inventor, known only under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto.

well where do you buy this bitcoin??????????????

anybody know that will let me know please

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hockey1 said:

Hey LGD, I have been VIP for about 3 years now. I have been on the fence about Bitcoin, but I took yours and Adams advice and created a wallet through Coinbase. You were right it was very easy.

Welcome aboard my friend.

And for those that think they are missing the boat all I can say is from all the articles that I've been posting in VIP it won't take long to see that 

"THE BOAT" :pirateship::bagofmoney:is still in the harbor being tugged out to sea. You ain't missed nothing yet, bitcoin is poised to decimate the current way of doing financial business. And that is not my personal Hype, that is what is being bantered about by far more intelligent people than I. Slow down, read all you can and set up your accounts. Another thing, Adam is NOT lying about being in VIP at this time, I've got a gut feeling that VIP is also about to take off in a direction that none of us ever considered. 

GET IN VIP NOW.......................................here........................VIP FOR THOSE WHO'S EYES ARE ON THE FUTURE

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3