Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait calls on countries participating in the conference to rebuild Iraq to fulfill their obligations

yota691

2 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Purely my opinion. I think Iraq is setting up the government to be fully completed before Xmas with a revaluation of the dinar for the beginning of January(I hope).

:twothumbs: I Agree, DinarBeleiver, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week AND Christmas To You!!! :tiphat:

Merry Christmas!!!

ALWAYS Good To See YOU Posting, DinarBeleiver!!! :D

ALWAYS speculation with regard to the Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment while ALL the OTHER Good News seems to REALLY be putting pressure on things!!!

With the "50" The United States Of America Companies at the onset of investing in Iraq and seemingly commissioned with employing a WHOPPING "50%" of the Bicraqi Iraqi employable citizens, it seems like a Great BIG Dam showing mo and mo cracks with mo and mo water shooting out whereas the WHOLE Dam Wall appears to be bulging AND about to GIVE WAY!!! Sure, a FEW cracks here and there can be repaired to retain the integrity of the wall whereas when the WHOLE Dam Wall appears to be bulging, well, nothing left to do but witness the "catastrophic failure".

In OUR case, it will be a "cataclysmic euphoria"!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Well, mo and mo OTHER things seem to be lining up nicely at a faster AND faster pace with uncanny timing. The 45 day extension on the Insanian sanctions for Iran ends on or about Sunday, December 23. The "closed economy" corrupt weekday CBI daily currency auctions will likely need to quit to quit funding the Insanians and crimp off the finances to the Insanians operating in Iraq by going INTERNATIONAL to an "open economy" with a ReInstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar since the AML/CFT measures are in place and operating acceptably. If I remember right, Dr. Shabibbi stated he would need a three (3) day weekend to ReInstate the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. This upcoming weekend is a convenient four (4) day weekend where Christmas Eve (Monday) AND Christmas Day (Tuesday) extend the weekend by two (2) days. Besides the Mallers will be out on Wednesday, December 26 returning AND/OR exchanging gifts at the outlets so a HUGE distraction through the end of the year. I suspect THERE MAY BE a few more days to push the ReInstatement through the financial systems to give the start up swings INTERNATIONALLY a chance to settle by the time WE find out about it AND can DO something about it.

So, Maybe BABY, just past Christmas through January 1 (maybe through Monday, January 7 being the first day of the first whole work week in January of 2019. Times have NEVER been this Good OR News SOOOOOOO Exciting!!!

In The Mean Time.............................................................................................

The "necessary" AND "standard" DISCLAIMER Applies.................................

AND (of course)................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

I REALLY like THIS instrumental O Come, O Come, Emmanuel MOST Tastefully arranged by The Piano Guys:

AND WHO DOES NOT like some Christmas Carols ALL Pumped On STEROIDS like O Holy Night by Hayley Masters???!!!

Don't Forget The Reason For The Season!!!

Merry Christmas ONE AND ALL!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

DB,  SYN,  Lord I hope they are putting the final touches on this RV / RI of the IQD.  Keeping the faith alive...😁😁

GO 1:1 or 3:1

GO JAN 2019

GO PARTY WITH MY DV FRIENDS EARLY FEB 2019....😊😊

:twothumbs: I Am EXCITED, TOO, TigerGorZow, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week AND Christmas To You!!! :tiphat:

The next 10 days or so could have ALL KINDS of news, conflicting, depressing, AND/OR OTHERWISE (:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:)!!!

Looks like the news is REALLY piling up in OUR favor. For example, it APPEARS the Turds (er, excuse me, Kurds) are playing nice with Baghdad which leads me to suspect Article 140 is getting MAJOR movement (appears to be DIFFERENT than the "bowel" movements in the past) for IMPLEMENTATION!!!

I suspect the shifting gears has a MINIMUM requirement for functionality on SEVERAL different dimensions whereas some gears will be ground as Iraq goes INTERNATIONAL!!! So, a few "unanticipated" "issues" in AND out of Iraqi could "SUDDENLY" appear. NO Big Deal, though. I suspect there are arrangements NOW to smooth things out!!!

In The Mean Time.............................................................................................

The "necessary" AND "standard" DISCLAIMER Applies.................................

AND (of course)................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

I agree with TigerGorZow!!! It will be VERY Good to meet when the opportunity arises!!!

:undocumented:   :undocumented:   :undocumented:

FEBRUARY 2019!!!

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Looks like the news is REALLY piling up in OUR favor. For example, it APPEARS the Turds (er, excuse me, Kurds) are playing nice with Baghdad which leads me to suspect Article 140 is getting MAJOR movement (appears to be DIFFERENT than the "bowel" movements in the past) for IMPLEMENTATION!!!

I suspect the shifting gears has a MINIMUM requirement for functionality on SEVERAL different dimensions whereas some gears will be ground as Iraq goes INTERNATIONAL!!! So, a few "unanticipated" "issues" in AND out of Iraqi could "SUDDENLY" appear. NO Big Deal, though. I suspect there are arrangements NOW to smooth things out!!!

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

WOW, Synopsis.  Your last 2 posts in this thread are so encouraging.

I'm thinking 1st Quarter of 2019 also.  

:praying::praying::praying:

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: I Agree, DinarBeleiver, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week AND Christmas To You!!! :tiphat:

Merry Christmas!!!

ALWAYS Good To See YOU Posting, DinarBeleiver!!! :D

ALWAYS speculation with regard to the Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment while ALL the OTHER Good News seems to REALLY be putting pressure on things!!!

With the "50" The United States Of America Companies at the onset of investing in Iraq and seemingly commissioned with employing a WHOPPING "50%" of the Bicraqi Iraqi employable citizens, it seems like a Great BIG Dam showing mo and mo cracks with mo and mo water shooting out whereas the WHOLE Dam Wall appears to be bulging AND about to GIVE WAY!!! Sure, a FEW cracks here and there can be repaired to retain the integrity of the wall whereas when the WHOLE Dam Wall appears to be bulging, well, nothing left to do but witness the "catastrophic failure".

In OUR case, it will be a "cataclysmic euphoria"!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Well, mo and mo OTHER things seem to be lining up nicely at a faster AND faster pace with uncanny timing. The 45 day extension on the Insanian sanctions for Iran ends on or about Sunday, December 23. The "closed economy" corrupt weekday CBI daily currency auctions will likely need to quit to quit funding the Insanians and crimp off the finances to the Insanians operating in Iraq by going INTERNATIONAL to an "open economy" with a ReInstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar since the AML/CFT measures are in place and operating acceptably. If I remember right, Dr. Shabibbi stated he would need a three (3) day weekend to ReInstate the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. This upcoming weekend is a convenient four (4) day weekend where Christmas Eve (Monday) AND Christmas Day (Tuesday) extend the weekend by two (2) days. Besides the Mallers will be out on Wednesday, December 26 returning AND/OR exchanging gifts at the outlets so a HUGE distraction through the end of the year. I suspect THERE MAY BE a few more days to push the ReInstatement through the financial systems to give the start up swings INTERNATIONALLY a chance to settle by the time WE find out about it AND can DO something about it.

So, Maybe BABY, just past Christmas through January 1 (maybe through Monday, January 7 being the first day of the first whole work week in January of 2019. Times have NEVER been this Good OR News SOOOOOOO Exciting!!!

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

I REALLY like THIS instrumental O Come, O Come, Emmanuel MOST Tastefully arranged by The Piano Guys:

AND WHO DOES NOT like some Christmas Carols ALL Pumped On STEROIDS like O Holy Night by Hayley Masters???!!!

Don't Forget The Reason For The Season!!!

Merry Christmas ONE AND ALL!!!

Merry Christmas synopsis your always just brilliant. Please don’t go into hiding till the event happens your opinion is just genius. Have a good one with your family and friends and when the rv happens come check us out in the UK !!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Just checking in here, and, looks like we have some euphoria going on this thread. I sure hope we are nearing the end of the tunnel and the New Year will brings good tidings for everyone. Happy Holidays to everyone 🙏

:twothumbs: !!!SALUD, DUDE!!! (:lmao:) I Agree, Brother Wiljor Mi Amigo, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week (with massive quantities of Tim's of course, eh?) AND Christmas To You!!! :undocumented:

The Very Best To You AND I REALLY Look Forward To Meeting!!!  :twothumbs:

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: !!!SALUD, DUDE!!! (:lmao:) I Agree, Brother Wiljor Mi Amigo, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week (with massive quantities of Tim's of course, eh?) AND Christmas To You!!! :undocumented:

The Very Best To You AND I REALLY Look Forward To Meeting!!!  :twothumbs:

Back at ya, brother Synopsis. Ran out of Tims a while back, and, doesn't look like I will have visitors from the great white north for a while, but, its not the end of the world.....kinda 😂 Down here they do  have some good Mexican mountain grown coffee I must say. Top of the evening to you 🎄

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Floridian said:

WOW, Synopsis.  Your last 2 posts in this thread are so encouraging.

I'm thinking 1st Quarter of 2019 also.  

:praying::praying::praying:

:twothumbs: You, TOO, Floridian, AND The Very Best To You!!! :tiphat:

7 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Merry Christmas synopsis your always just brilliant. Please don’t go into hiding till the event happens your opinion is just genius. Have a good one with your family and friends and when the rv happens come check us out in the UK !!!!

:twothumbs: WE Are Team DinarVets HERE, DinarBeleiver, AND The Very Best To You, Sir!!! :tiphat:

You know, DinarBeleiver, I would REALLY like to check You ALL out in the UK!!! I'll take You up on THAT, Sir!!!

Of course, there may be a few things You would like to see and do in the States, too. So, we'll make it happen!!!

But, hey, REMEMBER Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I might REALLY be a nut job OR somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

4 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Back at ya, brother Synopsis. Ran out of Tims a while back, and, doesn't look like I will have visitors from the great white north for a while, but, its not the end of the world.....kinda 😂 Down here they do  have some good Mexican mountain grown coffee I must say. Top of the evening to you 🎄

Well, OK, WE might just be able to fix all THAT like REAL, REAL Soon!!!

Glad You have a Good Alternate!!!

Enjoy, Sir!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Just about the Kuwait thing I remember markinsa showing me a link where the value of the Dinar was zero and suddenly went to $3 or something like that. We want to see similar but different with Iraq we will hopefully see 1190 to1, then  1 to 1 suddenly then  at least $3+ per Dinar 

This has long been my thought..... RI !!!. My understanding that each country's CBI decides/declares their rate tied to a very intricately woven world economic tapestry based on a litany of factors long discussed here. Adam, Yota, and ya'll here in this thread know how to keep it real! Love it!  @Synopsis, @6ly410, @dinarbeleiver Thankyou!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wc41 said:

This has long been my thought..... RI !!!. My understanding that each country's CBI decides/declares their rate tied to a very intricately woven world economic tapestry based on a litany of factors long discussed here. Adam, Yota, and ya'll here in this thread know how to keep it real! Love it!  @Synopsis, @6ly410, @dinarbeleiver Thankyou!!

:twothumbs:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, wc41 said:

GCR maybe

I hold Dinar, Rials, Dong, and rupiah. And for laughs 100 trillion zims. I don't believe the Zim is in play or ever will be as it was demontized however its doing very well as a collectors item

• Upvote 1

The Council of Ministers launches the electronic gate of Baghdad to register foreign companies

11:29 - 17/12/2018

BAGHDAD - 
The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Monday the launch of the Baghdad electronic portal for the documentation and simplification of procedures for investors and the registration of foreign companies. 
"The Council of Ministers, in cooperation with the International Organization of UNCTAD and in coordination with the Economic Department of the US Embassy in Baghdad, launched the Baghdad e-Baghdad portal for the documentation and simplification of procedures for investors and registration of foreign companies," the statement said. 
The statement added that "the portal shortens the registration procedures of foreign investment companies from 34 to 18 steps, and is scheduled to include the electronic portal all administrative services for various sectors in the future."
The statement added that "the portal contains a manual of procedures for the registration of companies, the mechanism to submit the required documents, and how to obtain the certification of them, and steps to obtain the consent of registration, and the license of the work of foreign companies." 
The statement said that "the site provides investors with a summary of registration procedures, documents required to be submitted during registration, and financial costs for each step, and provides legal texts on the work of companies and investment." 
He pointed out that "the portal set the expected time period to obtain a certificate of registration, ranging from 5 to 11 days," explaining that "the work of UNCTAD and the Iraqi team continues to further steps for investment projects and features of the entry of cadres of investment companies."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1417.jpg
President of the Reconstruction Fund Mustafa Al-Hiti

Emaar Construction

Economy News Baghdad

The head of the Reconstruction Fund for Iraq, Mustafa al-Hiti, on Monday, the routine and lack of cooperation of some provinces behind the delay in the completion of projects.

"The investment law is good, but the problem is its application, in addition to the bureaucracy," he said in a statement to Al-Ghad newspaper. "Reconstruction requires the killing of red tape in the government departments and the implementation of e-government."

He added that "Iraq needs coordination between the circles of government and the world," explaining that "the administration is still not good and is more dangerous than corruption."

He said that "since November 2016 until November 2018 there are 743 projects completed more than 443 projects in all provinces, and we have schedules in the completion of projects."

"Other projects within the World Bank and the German development and the Kuwaiti grant are well underway," he said. "We have 350 loans from the World Bank and another $ 400 million and $ 500 million from German development."

He pointed out that "there are 6 million displaced people returned more than four million, and this after the return of some of the infrastructure of bridges, roads and health centers."

He stressed that "who hinders the implementation of projects for the existence of some provinces are not cooperating in giving projects," pointing out that "from 30/7/2017 I asked the provinces to give me 18 projects did not respond only after a full year after we submitted many books and asked the Council of Ministers meeting With the provinces. "

"Administrative delay is more than anything else," he said.

Views 10   Date Added 17/12/2018

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq establishes special fund to guide reconstruction grants
Editorial date: 2019/1/8 19:01  141 times read
Iraq establishes special fund to guide reconstruction grants
Baghdad - The Ministry of Planning announced on Tuesday the establishment of the International Credit Fund in Iraq to guide international grants and loans, which Iraq received at the Kuwait donors' conference.
"Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi, received the ministry's office (Saroj Kumar J), director of the Mashreq Department of the World Bank, and the accompanying delegation in the presence of Deputy Minister of Planning Maher Hammad, while the delegation of the World Bank Yara Salem, Head of Mission in Iraq, Ramzi Noman, Operations Manager, and Lina Al Abbasi, Contracts Manager. 
"The meeting discussed the agreement on a joint action plan with an integrated strategy to strengthen the joint cooperation between Iraq and the World Bank to help the Iraqi government achieve economic reform and diversify the sources of funding, in preparation for the pledge by the World Bank to lend Iraq 6 billion and 500 million Dollars, over the next five years. "
"The priorities of the Fund's work will be to strive for economic reform in Iraq through the provision of basic services and the provision of qualitative support to the private sector," the statement quoted Minister Dulaimi as saying. "The ministry seeks to develop human capital, And create greater jobs at the national level. " 
For his part, the Director of the Mashreq Department at the World Bank praised the high cooperation and coordination directed by the Minister of Planning during the meeting, stressing that "the World Bank continues to support the implementation of programs and events in various fields", according to the statement.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Date of release: 2019/1/8 19:01  185 times read
Baghdad - The Ministry of Planning announced on Tuesday the establishment of the International Credit Fund in Iraq to guide international grants and loans, which Iraq received at the Kuwait donors' conference.
"Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi, received the ministry's office (Saroj Kumar J), director of the Mashreq Department of the World Bank, and the accompanying delegation in the presence of Deputy Minister of Planning Maher Hammad, while the delegation of the World Bank Yara Salem, Head of Mission in Iraq, Ramzi Noman, Operations Manager, and Lina Al Abbasi, Contracts Manager. 
"The meeting discussed the agreement on a joint action plan with an integrated strategy to strengthen the joint cooperation between Iraq and the World Bank to help the Iraqi government achieve economic reform and diversify the sources of funding, in preparation for the pledge by the World Bank to lend Iraq 6 billion and 500 million Dollars, over the next five years. "
"The priorities of the Fund's work will be to strive for economic reform in Iraq through the provision of basic services and the provision of qualitative support to the private sector," the statement quoted Minister Dulaimi as saying. "The ministry seeks to develop human capital, And create greater jobs at the national level. " 
For his part, the Director of the Mashreq Department at the World Bank praised the high cooperation and coordination directed by the Minister of Planning during the meeting, stressing that "the World Bank continues to support the implementation of programs and events in various fields", according to the statement.

• Thanks 2

• yota691 changed the title to Kuwait calls on countries participating in the conference to rebuild Iraq to fulfill their obligations
  • yota691 locked this topic