Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Secret meeting between al-Maliki and the melting of Trump in Baghdad!

yota691

Secret meeting between al-Maliki and the melting of Trump in Baghdad!

The political scene  Sunday, December 03, 2017 at 17:48 PM (Views 127)20171203_054812-44.jpg                                                                             Secret meeting between al-Maliki and the melting of Trump in Baghdad!

Follow-up / Sky Press:

US Vice President Jared Kouchner met with former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on an unannounced visit.

"A secret visit by a military plane arranged for Kouchner to meet with Maliki behind the scenes without being announced," said Gen. Joe Danford, the chief of staff of the US military. "Talks are going on with Maliki," he said.

The news, which was followed by "Sky Press" that the meeting took about two hours, but did not announce the promises made during which and the nature of the agreement between the parties, despite Maliki's relationship with the United States is characterized by weakness, but considers it "the thing that must be"

The meeting was said days of the visit of British Prime Minister Teresa May and meet her in Abadi.

America is trying to obtain a consensus for its presence in Iraq by political actors that have an impact on the country's arena.

Kouchner, 36, has a major influence on the internal and external policies of the new administration. He was the main intermediary between Trump and foreign governments, with Maliki as the first deputy president of Iraq and secretary-general of the Dawa party, which controls most of Iraq's political spectrum.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Uhhhhhhh????

well here we go

another day i am lost and dont understand

input please

and thanks yota

One of the recent articles by Master Yota said that the U.S. had proof that Maliki stole some $30 plus billion dollars while he was PM.

EVERYONE knows that Maliki is an Iranian puppet and has been a clog in the workings of Iraq from the beginning. So it is not too far a stretch

to imagine that conversation went something like this,

" We got the goods on you Maliki and we're going to prosecute you and hang you. But we're willing to give you immunity now if you stop 

meddling in the politics of Iraq".  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

WTF  did I miss something, When did the Son n law become the VP ?  Think they got it wrong, I think the message to Maliki is, Run, Give it all back turn your self in, or you will be forced to share a cell with Hillarious Clinton as punishment . 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Uhhhhhhh???? well here we go. another day i am lost and dont understand. input please

1). Get out of bed

2). Drive to Tim Horton's

3). Order quad breve, 24 ounce hot, half almond flavor

4). Drive home

5). Watch football (oops, Victoria's Secret models playing hockey or curling, in Canada)

6). Wait for RV

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

One of the recent articles by Master Yota said that the U.S. had proof that Maliki stole some $30 plus billion dollars while he was PM.

EVERYONE knows that Maliki is an Iranian puppet and has been a clog in the workings of Iraq from the beginning. So it is not too far a stretch

to imagine that conversation went something like this,

" We got the goods on you Maliki and we're going to prosecute you and hang you. But we're willing to give you immunity now if you stop 

meddling in the politics of Iraq".  

Yep, the Trump article and now this one.

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

1). Get out of bed

4). Drive home

5). Watch football (oops, Victoria's Secret models playing hockey or curling, in Canada)

6). Wait for RV

I'll Take # 5 while I wait

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

1). Get out of bed

4). Drive home

6). Wait for RV

you missed beer time

what am i gonna do with you

when i become prez

you missed beer time

most important part of the day

but i do like the victoria secret hockey deal

8 hours ago, yota691 said:

America is trying to obtain a consensus for its presence in Iraq by political actors that have an impact on the country's arena.

I can only surmise what this meeting was really about but I don‘t, for one minute, believe it was about “America is trying to obtain a consensus for its presence in Iraq by political actors that have an impact on the country's arena.”. Jmho. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, newbieDA said:

He was in Iraq, I just looked online.

Honestly, this is getting all crazy cool now. Something is going on. :rocking-chair:

:pirateship:

57 minutes ago, HowieC said:

Has anyone seen another source other than Sky Press?

Jared Kushner travels to Iraq

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/02/politics/jared-kushner-iraq/index.html

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HowieC said:

Thank you DA,

But all I see are April dates and nothing that refers to "Jared Kouchner met with former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki "

Thats all I could find, he has been there before, but still looking for other sources too. The did say a secret meeting. But like you, I like at least three sources.

Edited by newbieDA
I am finding all this odd.

11 minutes ago, HowieC said:

Thanks...I'm trying to find at least 1 other source.

From what I understand....This source is comparable to the National Enquirer

if you find it, please post

I am also looking to source this too.

CLICK THAT ARROW ON THE TOP RIGHT                                                             X here

Edited by newbieDA
Updated link to story on page.
  • Upvote 1