Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 12/03/2017

yota691

8 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

The question is not for you...Coinbase "sells" bitcoin. Is it the stock we're purchasing through them or coins/purchasing power? I know it's a dumb question. I mean...what exactly are people "purchasing" here? I'm uneducated but am interested in the concept as an investment.

You are purchasing a coin but it's an electronic coin. Coins/purchasing power basically. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

The question is not for you...Coinbase "sells" bitcoin. Is it the stock we're purchasing through them or coins/purchasing power? I know it's a dumb question. I mean...what exactly are people "purchasing" here? I'm uneducated but am interested in the concept as an investment.

People are purchasing coins, known as cryptocurrency.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

So if I spend a thousand bucks on Coinbase for instance, is that different than buying the stock on a trading platform as an investment, or am I sitting on the digital "coin" through Coinbase waiting for it to go up in value?

You are sitting on the digital coin. :)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Yay! I am not alone. :)

😎

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Oh man, I have grandchildren older than you!  :lol:

37 minutes ago, nannab said:

I have jeans a little older than Justin L.  :lmao:    65 yrs here they are only numbers. :twothumbs:

Hopefully this investmeant can set me up with my life, I refuse to live a 9-5 job. I wanna travel and live my life. 😋

I plan on buying $100 of Bitcoin today and maybe $100 of electrumion (whatever it’s called). I’m only invested in Dinar right now, I can afford to lose the money, should I go along with it? I’m really thinking I should. 🧐🤔

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Better get in before me. I'm planning to put $6,000 down. I have to wait until tomorrow. 

13 minutes ago, Justin L said:

😎

Hopefully this investmeant can set me up with my life, I refuse to live a 9-5 job. I wanna travel and live my life. 😋

I plan on buying $100 of Bitcoin today and maybe $100 of electrumion (whatever it’s called). I’m only invested in Dinar right now, I can afford to lose the money, should I go along with it? I’m really thinking I should. 🧐🤔

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Justin L said:

😎

Yes Justin, I would do it if I were you.  Sounds like a great plan to me!

You're very young and $200 is not too much to risk.   :)

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Better get in before me. I'm planning to put $6,000 down. I have to wait until tomorrow. 

Oh geez.💰 Congrats for you 😁

15 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Yes Justin, I would do it if I were you.  Sounds like a great plan to me!

You're very young and $200 is not too much to risk.   :)

Sounds like a deal then. 👍😎

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Floridian said:

Well, after 5 hours of intense effort,  along with a lot of screaming and cursing, I finally got my Bitcoin today. 

They sent me three codes. What do I need three codes for? I thought I was only supposed to get one code.    Anyone know?   Also,  how do I transfer it to

Cryptopia.co.nz?   I don’t see any place  to do that on the Coinbase site.  

I tried to ask the  question on Coinbase, but got back a formula reply that said they are very busy and I may get an answer in a few days.   :(

Hi Floridian - you should get an 'address' from the Cryptopia site, - and this is what you will use to send your amt of funds from your Coinbase acct that you wish to  - and the location is under account, I think. Coinbase is swamped right now and I can't get on site to verify for certain. However, if you continue with challenges, please let me know, and I will assist in any way I can. Much success!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tuck said:

Hi Floridian - you should get an 'address' from the Cryptopia site, - and this is what you will use to send your amt of funds from your Coinbase acct that you wish to  - and the location is under account, I think. Coinbase is swamped right now and I can't get on site to verify for certain. However, if you continue with challenges, please let me know, and I will assist in any way I can. Much success!

Got on now, and it is under account - in the Bitcoin portion of your account where you initiate your transfer to another site. Happy Cryptoing!

Central Bank: Baitkwin dealers will be subject to the provisions of the Money Laundering Law

Economie

Since 2017-12-08 at 11:58 (Baghdad time)

qwqw2.jpg

Baghdad - Mawazine News

Witnessed the last week, economic events prominent, most notably the threat of the Central Bank of Iraq, for traders in the currency Betekwin, subject to the provisions of the law of money laundering.

As revealed by the Central Bank, the intention of Iraq to borrow 2.5 billion dollars for the reconstruction of liberated areas, noting that the volume of retail operations in Iraq, which is 15 trillion dinars per month.

Four Iraqi banks announced their desire to open branches in the Gulf States.

The Association of Private Banks announced that 3 million Iraqis will establish bank accounts within the next two years.

Another notable news last week is the visit of a 23-member French delegation to Iraq to sign contracts with the transport to establish the Baghdad and Basrah

Metro.

http://www.mawazin.net/البنك-المركزي-المتعاملون-بالبيتكوين-سيخضعون-لأحكام-قانون-غسل-الاموال/اقتصادية

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jamiejo 1290 said:

I have gone on the coinbase site.  Every time I fill out the sign up information it then ask me to verify that I am not a robot. I'm missing something because I can't find a way to verify that I am not a robot.  Can someone help me and tell me how to do this?

Thank You

Jamie Jo 1290

Generally when that question is asked right beside the robot question is a little box. Just click on it and you should be good to go.

Try that and let us know. Good Luck !

pp

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jamiejo 1290 said:

I have gone on the coinbase site.  Every time I fill out the sign up information it then ask me to verify that I am not a robot. I'm missing something because I can't find a way to verify that I am not a robot.  Can someone help me and tell me how to do this?

Thank You

Jamie Jo 1290

Click on the box then wait... A pop-up should come up and it will ask you to click on any boxes that have car/sign/storefront, ect. and you click on the ones that do. Then hit ok, log in, and it should let you in.

• Upvote 1

Warnings of dealing with «Petequin» despite achieving gains

10.jpg

09/12/2017 12:00 am 

As it could harm the financial system on suspicion of money laundering

Baghdad / follow - Mustafa al - Hashemi
The insane rise in the value of the digital currency of the digital home after the dramatic decline led to strong warnings from currency trading counted by financial officials in Iraq and the United States are dangerous to the banking system, a tool for cheating.

Bitcoin is an electronic currency that can be compared to other currencies, such as the dollar or the euro, but with several fundamental differences, most notably that it is fully electronic and traded on the Internet only in global markets without a physical presence. 
The Central Bank of Iraq decided earlier to prevent all local banks authorized to deal with the currency of the (Petequin) because it was not issued by a central bank in addition to containing the suspicion of money laundering, and warned of the penalties that will be taken against those who deal with and subjected to legal accountability. 
For its part, the US Federal Reserve warned of the currency of the Betquin and other digital currencies, saying it could jeopardize the integrity of the financial system. 
Randall Quarles, the federal governor in charge of financial regulation, said in a speech in Cleveland that the widespread use of coded currencies could create a major challenge in the crisis because of lack of central bank support.
His remarks came after the price of the home fell dramatically, falling more than 25 percent of its value in less than 24 hours after reaching its highest levels ever. 
"While these digital currencies may not pose major concerns over their current levels of use, the expansion of their use may pose a serious risk to the financial system." "Without the support of the assets of the central bank and institutions, it is not clear how a special digital currency will operate at the center of a large-scale payment system, or whether the payment system will be able to operate, at times of pressure." 
Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein joined the Betcuen warners, telling Bloomberg: "The thing that moves 20 percent at once is not a currency, but a means of cheating."
In recent weeks, the price of PeteCone has rocketed to an all-time high of $ 11,000 on Wednesday night before falling to nearly $ 9000, rising again at $ 15,000 during the weekend, after sharp losses recorded by the monthly currency months . 
According to the Encyclopedia (Wikipedia), Betcuain differs from traditional currencies with no central regulatory body behind them, but can be used as any other currency to buy online or even converted into traditional currencies. 
The pace of official warnings and other analysts and investors have begun to accelerate recently on the seriousness of electronic currency and the fact that it is witnessing a bubble may explode soon, leaving severe losses to investors.
The combined market capitalization of electronic currencies was about $ 333.2 billion, compared to only $ 276.5 billion recently, compared to a record $ 345.7 billion on 29 November. 
In terms of the rest of the electronic currency, the second largest electronic currency, "Ethrium" rose by 8.6 percent, and "KFH" rose by 11.6 percent to 1488 dollars, and increased "Rabil" by 5.2 percent to $ 0.277.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I need some help with a Cryptopia problem regarding my venture into Electroneum.

They have locked me out of my account and requested "proof" that I am the account holder. I have sent proof, numerous times , citing my bitcoin transfers to them, dates, amounts, etc.  I have sent this proof several times through email and through their support tickets. This has been going on for quite some time . I have begged and begged for a response , but no response from them has ever been received and I remain "locked out".

I am at my wit"s end!  I don't know what else to do.  I feel they have denied me my rightful access to my account and my Electronium, for no reason.  

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do? Is there anyone in this country or in New Zealand, that I can report these people to?  I'm totally lost!  :(

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Well, I need some help with a Cryptopia problem regarding my venture into Electroneum.

They have locked me out of my account and requested "proof" that I am the account holder. I have sent proof, numerous times , citing my bitcoin transfers to them, dates, amounts, etc.  I have sent this proof several times through email and through their support system" rel="">support tickets. This has been going on for quite some time . I have begged and begged for a response , but no response from them has ever been received and I remain "locked out".

I am at my wit"s end!  I don't know what else to do.  I feel they have denied me my rightful access to my account and my Electronium, for no reason.  

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do? Is there anyone in this country or in New Zealand, that I can report these people to?  I'm totally lost!  :(

Yikes !! I really feel for you Floridian. I am glad you posted this as I am/was planning to transfer my small stake tonight after work.

I did send a help request to their support line a week or so back and never recieved a response either but since I figured it out, never thought any more about it.

Will keep you posted as I think I will illicite a response from them first before transfering anything to them.

pp

Thanks for your response PokerPlayer.

I had no trouble with them when I transferred my money to them. They were very helpful and answered questions, and helped me through the procedure. Now that they have my money, they locked my account,  and asked for proof that I am the account holder.  I sent proof, many times and now cannot get any response from them at all.  

Just now, Floridian said:

Thanks for your response PokerPlayer.

I had no trouble with them when I transferred my money to them. They were very helpful and answered questions, and helped me through the procedure. Now that they have my money, they locked my account,  and asked for proof that I am the account holder.  I sent proof, many times and now cannot get any response from them at all.  

Well I will strongly mention that type of concern when I contact them tonight.

pp