Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 12/03/2017

yota691

30 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Go to Cryptopia and create an account. After you've logged in look at the upper right hand of your computer and you will see something that looks like the Bitcoin symbol, B with the two lines vertically through it. 

Click on that and you will see,

Balances

Deposits 

Withdraw 

Transfers

Click on Deposits,

you will see this

Deposit

Please select the currency you would like to deposit to your Cryptopia account.

Click in the open box and type the initials for Bitcoin, BTC

Then hit next,

You will see this,

BTC-medium.png please use the address below to deposit new funds.

copy that address code for use at Coinbase. Now go back to Coinbase and on the Dashboard at the upper left you will see, "Accounts", 

click on that. 

You will see your BTC wallet and the Eth and the Ltc. wallet. But you are only interested in the BTC wallet.

Click on the send button and you will be asked where you want to send your bitcoin. For ex your dollar wallet or an outside address.

Paste the address you copied from Cryptopia into the box 

Select the amount of bitcoin that you wish to send. I usually click, "Send Max", and the program does all the math for me. 

After that you will see an order for what you are doing and be asked to verify. 

Note once you verify you will have sent your bitcoin and it cannot be undone. It is very important that you send it to the right address. Which is why you MUST  only copy and paste your Cryptopia address. 

It may take a few mins but you will get a notice on your Coinbase dashboard of your order. Depending on traffic your bitcoin should be in your Cryptopia account within a few mins. 

I hope that helps/  

Oh WOW!   Thank you very, very much LGD. You don’t know how much I appreciate your detailed instructions. 

I used to think I was smart. That was before I decided to buy bitcoin. Now I see that I’m a total idiot, and possibly from another planet. :lol:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 12/5/2017 at 1:48 AM, Floridian said:

Can one of you young, techie-type people please help me?  I am neither young nor techie, and trying to buy Electroneum seems to be beyond my capabilities.

I went to Coinbase and put in my debit card.  They said it will take until December 9th for the money to get from my bank to theirs. I tried to call but they don't pick up the phone. Meanwhile, the price of Electoneum is going up. 

Coinbase says right on the application that if you use a debit card, it would immediately buy Bitcoin , but instead , they now say it will be December 9th before you can get any Bitcoin in your account to use, and so of course I can't trade for Electroneum until then.  I'm really concerned about what the price will be by the time I'm allowed to buy it.

What am I doing wrong?  Why is it taking so long to buy Bitcoin with my debit card?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, guys.  

Buy ethereum or litecoin on coinbase and exchange to btc on crypterium exchange then buy ETN.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, alreis said:

Buy ethereum or litecoin on coinbase and exchange to btc on crypterium exchange then buy ETN.

Thanks, Alreis.  I just don't understand why this seems to be so easy for everybody and so difficult for me.

I guess everyone here is 25 or 30 years old and a computer wizard.

Yep!  That must be it!

:D

• Like 1

33. I never used to think I was younger until everyone kept saying they were around retirement age. Then Adam was shocked that I was only 33. One of our older friends told my hubby and I about dinar so we bought some when I was 25 or 26 years old. Glad to be around more seasoned and experienced people here. I really enjoy being in this group of people. 

Edited by Rmc10
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

33. I never used to think I was younger until everyone kept saying they were around retirement age. Then Adam was shocked that I was only 33. One of our older friends told my hubby and I about dinar so we bought some when I was 25 or 26 years old. Glad to be around more seasoned and experienced people here. I really enjoy being in this group of people. 

Ya I got into the dinar from mother mainly, I went to research for her and her friends. I told her I thought it was a scam, then I had to tell BUT it has to go international someday and it is really under valued. Gave no date and no rate.

Not saying I don't get bitter of the dinar like some, but it is only because of the people lying that it is going RV overnight (every night).

I just make my lists of what needs to be done and watch. When I get aggravated, I started trying to figure out where we are and try very hard to let it go for awhile so I can come back a new and refreshed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Well I got into Dinar when I was about 31-32 but here I sit at 40.... hoping Dinar revalues before my crypto shoots up so I can buy more crypto!!! Lol 

I think we all have a sickness ;) 

Yes we have too much tolerance to :bs: for us to be sane. :D

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

IRA funds?   I only bought $100 worth, and it was like pulling teeth.  :lol:

Floridian its really none of my business and i dont mean to interfere but please research and study up as much as able about the blockchain, exchanges , different storage types (wallets)  and how to use them and dont get caught up in the FOMO ... fear of missing out , cryptocurrencies are very volatile, new coins ( businesses / ideas )  are released all the time many never amount to much and turn into pump and dump opportunities after the initial offering and if your plan was to buy and hold u can lose the gains and your initial investment along with it if you get caught in the coin dump phase if it flops or serves no real purpose (volatility) , its just part of it, many coins ( businesses ) serve a vital role / application and are adopted and Many of the ideas that we have seen over the last year and two years have been little more than a bunch of smart folks with a well-written white paper and they’ve managed to raise millions and millions of dollars that being said imo 2018 will see many crypto opportunities large sums of money will enter the space with bitcoin ETF's on the exchange being approved for trading ,there remain many opportunities to make profit short and long term but plan on volatility ... i'll leave it at that since im here for iqd /iraq news and if you are aware of this just disregard it all and a mod can delete it :twothumbs:.... we all start somewhere, right..... all the best   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

I’m 20. 😂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, 3n1 said:

Floridian its really none of my business and i dont mean to interfere but please research and study up as much as able about the blockchain, exchanges , different storage types (wallets)  and how to use them and dont get caught up in the FOMO ... fear of missing out , cryptocurrencies are very volatile, new coins ( businesses / ideas )  are released all the time many never amount to much and turn into pump and dump opportunities after the initial offering and if your plan was to buy and hold u can lose the gains and your initial investment along with it if you get caught in the coin dump phase if it flops or serves no real purpose (volatility) , its just part of it, many coins ( businesses ) serve a vital role / application and are adopted and Many of the ideas that we have seen over the last year and two years have been little more than a bunch of smart folks with a well-written white paper and they’ve managed to raise millions and millions of dollars that being said imo 2018 will see many crypto opportunities large sums of money will enter the space with bitcoin ETF's on the exchange being approved for trading ,there remain many opportunities to make profit short and long term but plan on volatility ... i'll leave it at that since im here for iqd /iraq news and if you are aware of this just disregard it all and a mod can delete it :twothumbs:.... we all start somewhere, right..... all the best   

Great advice, 3n 1.  Much appreciated, and thank you.  I’ve been reading up on these things for days.  The trouble is, I don’t even understand the terminology, not having grown up with computers.  

I’ll keep reading and trying to learn about it before I put any more money into it.  I’m still trying to figure out why Coinbase sent me 3 codes, and which one I should use to transfer the Bitcoin to Cryptopia, so that I can use the Bitcoin to buy Electronium. :)

• Upvote 1