Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV pimple???

Bigfoot68

When I was a teenager, I always seemed to get a pimple at the worst times....not that there was a good time for one. Anyway, did you ever get one of those suckers that swelled up to the point that it felt like your head would pop off if the pimple popped. You know, a big red pimple that was so sore...you were searching for a way to pop it to relieve the pressure. Well, Iraq has seemed to turn into that infected pimple. It seems as if the RV pimple is about to burst! If it does NOT burst soon...The UN/IMF/US will apply the much needed HOT RAG to it....and .... wammo...it WILL POP. GO RV. WE are close to popping the RV pimple!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

When I was a teenager, I always seemed to get a pimple at the worst times....not that there was a good time for one. Anyway, did you ever get one of those suckers that swelled up to the point that it felt like your head would pop off if the pimple popped. You know, a big red pimple that was so sore...you were searching for a way to pop it to relieve the pressure. Well, Iraq has seemed to turn into that infected pimple. It seems as if the RV pimple is about to burst! If it does NOT burst soon...The UN/IMF/US will apply the much needed HOT RAG to it....and .... wammo...it WILL POP. GO RV. WE are close to popping the RV pimple!

Hope you are right, it is about time :rolleyes:

Good analogy but nasty visual. :shakehead: Go RV! :twothumbs:

:eek: Now that's just disgusting! :shakehead::lmao:

Halloween is coming.

Order early to ensure a large supply for

all those trick-or-treaters...

http://www.candyware...yzitscandy.html

Yes, this is a REAL candy.

And don't forget to stock up on:

Cherry Liquid Candy Blood Bags.

http://store.candywa...candyblood.html

Chocolate Doo Doo Drop Gift Bag.

http://store.candywa...oodoocandy.html

Tower of Sour Liquid Candy Urine Samples.

http://store.candywa...owerofsour.html

• Upvote 2

Ok Bigfoot as I always look forward to and read your posts and I was behind you all the way for the 1st of July.So I'm a little curious after this post what you have heard and I agree with all the info comming out of Iraq it seams we are close.So please share a little,don't need to know your sourse just what your gut is telling you.And thanks for your posts Ron

• Upvote 1

My gut says by the end of the ............:)

Alright Bigfoot, calm down, I thought you were about to put your Bigfoot up yor, well you know what I mean. :lol: We may have to get back to back if you get this mob in an up roar again! :lol::lol::lol: