Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Claims The New Rate Is In The 2018 Budget.

Luigi1

here's another article related to the above...A Rat Exclusive.

11-30-2017   Intel Guru RayRat...  

[You said $3.63 is the rate in the Budget;  is that also the rate that the dinar will revalue?  Or will it float?  Also, what is the difference between an RI and an RV?]  Yes, that is the rate Iraq is calculating to operate their country at, so that is the rate.  Yes, it can still go higher, as the markets kick in.  An RI is a re-instatement;  the RV is a re-value.  The RI takes it back to where it was, and the RV could take it to a totally different rate.  [reference RayRen98 post 11-30-2017]

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Guru Claims The New Rate Is In The 2018 Budget.

here's another article related to the above...

12-1-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   When [Guru] Walkingstick told me what they were thinking about I was shocked.  Walkingstick told me how bad it has been negotiating with the Iraqi officials (it is just their style).   Now, everybody needs to thank Walkingstick for this next part...All accounting has been figured at $2.00 to 1 dinar and next week they are to do the accounting at 3:1 (as in $3.00 to 1 dinar).   The only reason I could give out this rate information is because this is now public information in Iraq. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Frank runs his team separate from everyone else . There may be coincidences with other groups . That report was from Wednesday night . I have read WS’s news reports for a few years . This post catches me by great surprise . He has never posted rates inside Franks team until recently .... Thanks You .....WS is said to be a retired Semper Fi ...

• Upvote 2

12-1-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   When [Guru] Walkingstick told me what they were thinking about I was shocked.  Walkingstick told me how bad it has been negotiating with the Iraqi officials (it is just their style).   Now, everybody needs to thank Walkingstick for this next part...All accounting has been figured at $2.00 to 1 dinar and next week they are to do the accounting at 3:1 (as in $3.00 to 1 dinar).   The only reason I could give out this rate information is because this is now public information in Iraq. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Does walkingstick have one of these on his feet I feel that he's walking all over you

th (2).jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 Dec 2017  RUDAW NEWS...

UPDATED: Iraqi parliament delays discussion on 2018 draft budget bill

The Iraqi parliament on Saturday decided to discuss the 2018 budget draft bill on an disclosed date in another extraordinary session, said Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jabouri.

Jabouri added the draft bill had been returned to parliament on Wednesday and that before the expected session, a number of meetings will be held between parliament blocs and the legislative body to discuss it.

……………

2:13 p.m.

Iraqi parliament in session to discuss 2018 draft budget bill

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – The Iraqi parliament is currently in session to discuss the country’s budget draft bill for 2018 with Kurdish factions expected to oppose it if KRG demands including its 17 percent share of the budget is not met.

Local media has reported that heads of Kurdish factions in the Iraqi parliament met with Iraqi President Fuad Masum, a Kurd, on Saturday to inform him of their reservations regarding the bill presented by the Iraqi government.

President Masum  also met with the parliament speaker Salim al-Jabouri beofore the vote.

Governments of Iraq and Kurdistan Region have traded accusations against each other over the 2018 budget, with Baghdad initially allocating a mere 12.6 percent while the KRG says it is entitled to 17 percent as has been the case since the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1