Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 07-17-10

gina1exp

same information, Has anyone noticed that all the guru's keep saying how close we are and the article's coming out of Iraq are still the same as four months ago. lol Then people will say the articles are a smoke screen, really, I don't see any change in the GOI. What smoke screen are they seeing? I WILL MAKE MY FIRST PREDICTION, READY, IRAQ'S GOVERNMENT WILL NOT FORM UNTIL WE(the U.S.) FORM IT FOR THEM. If you haven't notice everyone is in a panic mode. Guru's say we are on track. lol WITH WHO'S TIMELINE? We already know this rv was suppose to be done months ago. Take you blinders off people, this is not good. Iraq is a ticking time bomb, that country could blow up into civil war any second.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 18

same information, Has anyone noticed that all the guru's keep saying how close we are and the article's coming out of Iraq are still the same as four months ago. lol Then people will say the articles are a smoke screen, really, I don't see any change in the GOI. What smoke screen are they seeing? I WILL MAKE MY FIRST PREDICTION, READY, IRAQ'S GOVERNMENT WILL NOT FORM UNTIL WE(the U.S.) FORM IT FOR THEM. If you haven't notice everyone is in a panic mode. Guru's say we are on track. lol WITH WHO'S TIMELINE? We already know this rv was suppose to be done months ago. Take you blinders off people, this is not good. Iraq is a ticking time bomb, that country could blow up into civil war any second.

Then sell your dinars and shut the h e l l up!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Gina and THANK YOU ADAM for updating us with positive news! Woohoo! emot-worship.gif

Adam you do not say much but when you speak we listen... Because you only speak when there is something worthwhile to say LOL

Ready for change and ready to go shopping if you know what I mean! emot-drool.gifemot-woot.gif

Thanks for resolving the warning issues Adam! tip_hat.gif

Cheers to Prosperity!

FloridaChick cool.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How bout a date and timeline on when we will form it for them so we can take our blinders off.

Gina, thanks for the post. Adam , with your info I believe you've proved that Chief is a reliable source and a big help to our site. Big Thanks!!

• Upvote 1

You sound kind of negative to me - OK! First off yes iraq news is mostly smoke screens whether you believe that or not. I mean maliki is PM - maliki dropped out - maliki is president .... This all happens within one 24 hour period over there in the news, if you wish to believe it. And YES people like Adam - sonny1 and several others on this site do know more than me or you about what is going on over there. But if you want to be negative then OK! If they break out into a civil war then of course, there will be no RV - so you loose your investment and I loose my investment, big deal I did not invest more than I can afford to loose - but it sounds like maybe you did, so guess what that is your problem. Don't inflict your mistakes on the rest of us. I am still hoping for sonny1 before or on July 26th date. I also like Adams information that confirms the smaller denominations, which ensure there will be an increase in value of the dinar. And since these notes have now been moved into CBI that means it can not be long off - otherwise why store them for no good reason.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Gina1! and im giving adam an extra +1...I agree we are close! There is to much unfolding before our eyes for it to not be close... ;)

I give you a +10 for that response,well just because!! GO RV!!! & cupcakes placed in properly placed area's ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

bales130...It's OK to be pessimistic. I do it all the time. BUT!!!!! This is one of those moments when what we don't know and can't read in the press is obscuring our understanding of what is happening on the ground. I have made some seriously grandiose posts expressing my concerns and negativity towards what I see going on over there. Then 10 minutes later I'll read something else and it makes me feel like my mother just gave me cookies and milk. I feel like a fool for expressing my negativities because when I did it I was pizzed off at what I read but sure enough I find something else that will make me step back and pause for the cause and reconsider.

Tell ya what. I could easily make a case for the sky in Iraq is falling. I could. I have recently done so. But I also know that there is a lot going on that I can't possibly know about and as much as I want to holler help!!! I won't find the answers....... I also believe that no matter how much research I do or how much I understand the machinations of the GOI these guys are gonna go round and round and I guarantee you they will show up one day with the keys to the kingdom and make a fool of me for doubting they ever could get the BS together. They will. That isn't wishful thinking. It's an educated observation.

I don't have any words of encouragement for you really except this. The world is watching and waiting and know matter what we see the man behind the curtain is control and he ain't telling any of his secrets and that...................is a horse of a different color. One day a guy is gonna call you up and let you know that it's your turn to ride the horse. Catch my drift? Since we are in the Land of OZ...you just gotta realize we ain't in Kansas anymore..... <_<;) Hang in there buddy.

• Upvote 3