Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 07-17-10

gina1exp

Thanks for posting Adams Chat - gina1exp

Adam thanks so much for sharing with us what your CBI contact has told you - it sounds Great!

Also thanks for the information about the smaller denominations being validated by your CBI contact - that has been a big issue on the site.

I do appreciate you watching out for our individual security on this site also.

Thanks Again!

• Upvote 1

Thanks gina1 for the post. I haven't been able to get on chat for a month now so this is the only way I get to see them. Arg!

Great news Adam! GO RV! :)

Try clearing your cookies and make sure that your Java software is up to date with the latest version.

Hope this works!! If not go to Tech support and see if you can find a answer there. :)

Try clearing your cookies and make sure that your Java software is up to date with the latest version.

Hope this works!! If not go to Tech support and see if you can find a answer there. :)

Hon, I tried all that the first day. I have since uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of java, firefox, my antivirus and anything else I could find. I am waiting on a reply from Tech support. But thanks anyway! :lol::P:lol:

Thanks Gina1! and im giving adam an extra +1...I agree we are close! There is to much unfolding before our eyes for it to not be close... ;)

RV! Hey...who gave shannybelle27 a -1 for her post? She didn't say anything wrong. Go RV! We are almost there Ladies and Gentlemen! Thanks for the info Adam! :D

• Upvote 5

Thanks Adam!!! As you know we were hit with problem of trying to get on and our anti-virus would just block us from getting on but glad it was worked out because we were going crazy with things SO CLOSE!!!! and not being able to get on.!!! Thanks for all the hard work Adam :D :D :D :D :D

RV! Hey...who gave shannybelle27 a -1 for her post? She didn't say anything wrong. Go RV! We are almost there Ladies and Gentlemen! Thanks for the info Adam! :D

Whhhaaaat??? there was really a -1 on my post! What hater did that??? lol..probably one that didn't like my picture..im sure it had nothing to to with what i said! haha Thank's for havin my back jaffi :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2